Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Really disappointing loss.

Showed plenty of promise and has plenty of dog in him. Still just 21 years old
Agree, would’ve liked to have seen how he developed.

I wasn’t worried he was a little brazen - many 21 year old blokes are and a little agro serves his footy well.

His only real crime for mine was that Grade 4 Mullet, which will probably serve him well on the Goldie :-).

Best of luck Schouppy.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well I think we play Titans in Rnd 1 next year so let's see how we go against him.

I hate it when our ex players lift when playing against us and it usually results in them getting one over us.....
We got manly round 1

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The players player award has very little to do with who performed the best. If it was, then Fox, Burton, King, Kiraz and a bunch of others would have been picked ahead of Waddell.. Players player usually goes to a teammate they like or someone who trains hard etc..
He only won it cause his miss's turns up to every training session in kylie hot pants and a boob tube.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Q
Here's a question....
If you're in the top 30 this year and you are still contracted for next year, are you automatically in the top 30? Or does the club pick its top 30 every year?
Fresh list yearly my bro

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We literally have no other options. The sooner you come to terms with the fact I will be out halfback next year, the sooner you will cope.
I heard Gus was checking out a paddle pop operator on Parramatta rd the other week….your position in the squad may not be as safe as you assume..

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got manly round 1
Great. Is it a home game?

If so it’s a Clayton’s bye. The bye you have when you’re not having a bye.

I’m tipping Manly won’t make the 8. New coach, a lot of players were close to Des and players split over the “Pride” Jersey.

DCE and others can say they’re all on the same page all they like but many still there are PO’d how that whole saga played out.

Actions speak louder than words.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I’m tipping Manly won’t make the 8. New coach, a lot of players were close to Des and players split over the “Pride” Jersey.

DCE and others can say they’re all on the same page all they like but many still there are PO’d how that whole saga played out.

We have absolutely sucked in round 1 for years though

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is all heart but he is not dynamic enough to be a centre. He is better suited to the wing because he puts up decent numbers kick returns etc, but he is terrible under the high ball.

I'd rather give Burns a chance along side Foxx & Kikau

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think we play Titans in Rnd 1 next year so let's see how we go against him.

I hate it when our ex players lift when playing against us and it usually results in them getting one over us.....
Schoupp for a hatrick

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
No way.... Allan is our best fullback and Waddell won our players' player award....right @belmore_utd?
Lol you want to release every player who has a bad run of injuries? It happens in footy.

If Waddell is so bad, why did he win players' player this year? @belmore_utd
Not sure why you're tagging me in this but I will bite, Waddell's won the players player award for leading the nonviolent revolution against Barrett by impersonating a first grade footballer.

Probably should have been nominated for a nobel peace prize for bringing about meaningful change like Trump

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Brooky

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not sure why you're tagging me in this but I will bite, Waddell's won the players player award for leading the nonviolent revolution against Barrett by impersonating a first grade footballer.

Probably should have been nominated for a nobel peace prize for bringing about meaningful change like Trump
Just thought you'd want the cred, mate. after all, you're the one who broke the news.

If they ever introduce a nobel prize for being a mondo fuckwad, Trump will be at the head of the queue

Last edited:

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a decent yardage game….. but apart from that was lacking a bit of pace and a lot of brains.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Just thought you'd want the cred, mate. after all, you're the one who broke the news.

If they ever introduce a novel prize for being a mondo fuckwad, Trunp will be at the head of the queue
I've got so many hot takes I forget most. Should probably change my name to Thomas Sweatt.

So do I get a Pulitzer?