A win on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting we have an ex captain lining up against us. When was the last time we won vs an ex player.

The eels also won which means they're only 2 points behind us, that's depressing.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting we have an ex captain lining up against us. When was the last time we won vs an ex player.

The eels also won which means they're only 2 points behind us, that's depressing.
Yeah, with a bye up their sleeve

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 0 attack. Jmk is a fucking joke in the halves.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have all games right this week. So if Sharks and Storm win today then I hire Dogs could win as I don't get perfect rounds lately lol

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BULLDOGS TEAM LIST & NEWS
(Players in grey have been dropped from lineup)

1 Moses Mbye
2 Brett Morris
3 John Olive
4 William Hopoate
5 Marcelo Montoya
6 Jeremy Marshall-King
7 Matt Frawley
8 Aaron Woods
9 Michael Lichaa
10 David Klemmer
11 Josh Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Adam Elliot

15 Kerrod Holland
16 Renouf To'omaga
17 Aiden Tolman

20 Clay Priest

14 Rhyse Martin - dropped to NSW CUP
18 Greg Eastwood - playing in NSW Cup
19 Reimis Smith - playing in NSW Cup
21 Lachlan Lewis - playing in NSW Cup
We have 0 attack. Jmk is a fucking joke in the halves.
Get ready to queue Benny Hill music, gonna be a fuckin disaster.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can only see a win coming on the back of 4 origin players for the Dragons vs the 30 mins Klemmer played. Apart from that we won’t win.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s more chance of me anal piledriving megan gale.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This game is the FIRST time i have ever tipped against us, now watch us win.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll celebrate it as a win if we are able to stay within 6 of them.

BWAHAHAHA who am I kidding... Dragons will put 50+ on us. If they can put 54 on the Titans (who are far better than us this year), then it's gonna get ugly.

Take into account NSW Cups Michael Lichaa in the #9, no Rhyse Martin, Gay Priest and Fuckface Elliott, and it's going to be a massacre.

May as well just walk off the field 5 minutes in an surrender... at least that will limit the damage.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

BWAHAHAHA who am I kidding... Dragons will put 50+ on us. If they can put 54 on the Titans (who are far better than us this year), then it's gonna get ugly.

Take into account NSW Cups Michael Lichaa in the #9, no Rhyse Martin, Gay Priest and Fuckface Elliott, and it's going to be a massacre.

May as well just walk off the field 5 minutes in an surrender... at least that will limit the damage.
Add in Pay's f@cked up bench rotations and it's fun for all the red V family.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just like the tigers were gonna put 72 on us lol [emoji106]

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make it our GF, beat the favorites?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't understand people who apparently love the club talking about us losing before the ball is kicked off. It just never enters my head that we will get beat at any time. Even at the game until it is mathematically impossible for us to win I still yell and scream and urge the team on. I couldn't live in a world where I spend large chunks of my life starting from the position that the team I have loved for over 50 years is going to lose before we even get to the game. I've never expected us in any year to go through undefeated but I have always expected them to win and could never tip against them let alone pronounce to the world that they are going to get flogged. That is not what being a FANATIC is. You may fear we aren't going to go all that well but you can never start from a position of getting hammered. Never.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interested to see how our halves with nothing to lose do without Foran.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand people who apparently love the club talking about us losing before the ball is kicked off. It just never enters my head that we will get beat at any time. Even at the game until it is mathematically impossible for us to win I still yell and scream and urge the team on. I couldn't live in a world where I spend large chunks of my life starting from the position that the team I have loved for over 50 years is going to lose before we even get to the game. I've never expected us in any year to go through undefeated but I have always expected them to win and could never tip against them let alone pronounce to the world that they are going to get flogged. That is not what being a FANATIC is. You may fear we aren't going to go all that well but you can never start from a position of getting hammered. Never.
Been following them for much longer than 50 years, and I haven't felt that we will win any game we go into now. I used to, because we had a consistent, and never say die attitude. It's lacking this year; as it was last year, and the year before. Too many poor games, and too little effort for too long. I just can't get excited about our chances of winning.
The way we finished last year gave me hope that 2018 would see a slow start with gradual improvement. We may be losing by fewer points; but it's not what I call improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.