A win on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
doesn't help when they interview our captain and he giggles when asked "are you going to win tomorrow"
Well Wolfie, I've been interviewed hundreds of times by the media and it is easy to look like a fool when the mike goes up you nose and/or the bright lights come on. I really only care about his effort on the field and doing our colours proud.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've found that when I have lowered expectations, a win is so much better to enjoy. That's why I haven't deserted the club. I've put up with more than any Manly fan with attacks on my character because I support "Cheats and rapists"; but haven't put away the club colours. I just don't expect them to win like they used to. I'll still cheer for them , and groan over missed opportunities. They're my club, and nothing will change that.

BTW, I do a bit of tour guiding in Switzerland every year; and I can't get over the number of people travelling around Europe wearing South Sydney jerseys.
Ha. Explains why no-one goes to their games I guess. Although I wouldn't have thought Centrelink could stretch that far.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha. Explains why no-one goes to their games I guess. Although I wouldn't have thought Centrelink could stretch that far.
Bunnies are trendy with the inner west latte set. They don't attend games, but identify with the ideal of a battler getting to the top - it's how they see themselves. Besides nobody keys a car that displays a Bunnies sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.