2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of what was said it is just plain dumb behaviour, can’t put brains in bricks.
leniu is, if nothing else, guilty of being a dumb fekk.
the slimey piece of dog excretion coaching the cocks also couldn’t help himself with the smart arse comment questioning mamm’s integrity.
Not convinced on the similar races not taking offence line. Years ago H Sing allegedly called Andrew Symons a monkey. Symons took great offence but was hung out to dry by cricket administrators who sided with Sing. Shattered Symons and he was never the same player.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of what was said it is just plain dumb behaviour, can’t put brains in bricks.
the slimey piece of dog excretion coaching the cocks also couldn’t help himself with the smart arse comment questioning mamm’s integrity.
Not convinced on the similar races not taking offence line. Years ago H Sing allegedly called Andrew Symons a monkey. Symons took great offence but was hung out to dry by cricket administrators who sided with Sing. Shattered Symons and he was never the same player.
100%. Essentially it’s a workplace, workplaces have a code of conduct. He would have broken the code of conduct. Now up to workplace to determine punishment.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No offence bro but Indians and people from the West Indies are not similar races and Harbajhan was being racist as was his intent. TSI and Samoans are both pasefika with cultural connections. Leniu is dumb as a brick but racist intent is questionable at best IMO

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i see a couple of clowns in the crowd trying to have a punch on. Manly bloke looks pretty hammered. Wonder what he said to warrant the half punch half bitch slap.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Leniu cops the full force of the NRL coming down on him. Fuck him and his defection to the Rorters and his comment about how he had a vision of God telling him to sign with the Rorters.

I wonder if God told him to say the racial slur as well. The fake alpha prop is a fraud.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm worried our Penrith connection players will come out in support of Leniu on socials and get us dragged into it.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well im sure that's going to help his case

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Not looking good for him, If he came out and said sorry straight away may have got 3-6. Now he has fired back with a bit of attitude the NRL are going to have to make him an example, so he will probs get 6 weeks plus. Seeing its the roosters probs only 6.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
well im sure that's going to help his case
If relatives opinions, comments or actions impact a players availability or severity of suspension then Payne Haas wouldn't be playing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i see a couple of clowns in the crowd trying to have a punch on. Manly bloke looks pretty hammered. Wonder what he said to warrant the half punch half bitch slap.

Absolutely ridiculous. Going all the way to Vegas to cause trouble and ruin it for themselves.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a member on here with the name Monkey..

I'm offended, just saying :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah Leniu is not the sharpest tool in the shed but i dont think that there was a racist intent behind the comment at all. I still dont think it is racist. Will there be a panel of white people deciding whether a Samoan racially vilified a TSI? Fkn lol
Always wondered what would happen if Jack Wighton said a racist remark to an Aboriginal considering he’s got the English looks but is part Aboriginal . Do we decide case by case basis who is black / indigenous enough to drop these remarks. It’s just easier for them I guess to wipe anyone out who says it incase something like that happens.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it a colour thing? Would Leniu be charged if he said it to Wighton or Cody Walker? It is madness
Always wondered what would happen if Jack Wighton said a racist remark to an Aboriginal considering he’s got the English looks but is part Aboriginal . Do we decide case by case basis who is black / indigenous enough to drop these remarks. It’s just easier for them I guess to wipe anyone out who says it incase something like that happens.
i thought the same thing bro. Its a strange situation, Lenius experience would of been exactly the same as Mam throughout his life. If leniu called a light skin Aboriginal a monkey is it still racist?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it a colour thing? Would Leniu be charged if he said it to Wighton or Cody Walker? It is madne

i thought the same thing bro. Its a strange situation, Lenius experience would of been exactly the same as Mam throughout his life. If leniu called a light skin Aboriginal a monkey is it still racist?
Yeah exactly I don’t know how they go about it. Reminds me of the Indians calling Symonds a monkey but claiming it was another language or meaning. Always going to be controversial when it’s not clear cut white on darker skin

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah exactly I don’t know how they go about it. Reminds me of the Indians calling Symonds a monkey but claiming it was another language or meaning. Always going to be controversial when it’s not clear cut white on darker skin
Harbajhan was different because he was being racist with intent. Two very different people culturally. Mam and Leniu are two pasefika brothers with centuries of shared cultural connections.