2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
TV views 60k first game and 44k second.
I thoroughly enjoyed the las vegas event BUT i think a lot of the commentary from those that went there is more about "having a great time in vegas with your mates and still going to the footy" rater than it having any impact of note upon the US market. Iv been to Vegas - its fun and would be even better being able to watch live your footy team. Most of the crowd were from Australia, US Tv viewing was poor - whether it was worth it depends on how much it cost and how that same amount could have been use elsewhere to develop the game in Aust, NZ, PNG, Pacific region and UK - NRL wont reveal how much it cost.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
munster ruled out for the storm game tomorrow night.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The roosters have handled this so badly …should’ve nipped in the bud immediately but they added time to to it and it’s marinated and now put out an official comments admitting guilt

12 weeks coming up for Leniu now great buy roosters

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The roosters have handled this so badly …should’ve nipped in the bud immediately but they added time to to it and it’s marinated and now put out an official comments admitting guilt

12 weeks coming up for Leniu now great buy roosters
You reckon he gets 12 weeks uce? Hes statement is PR spin but im not sure he was even being racist.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You reckon he gets 12 weeks uce? Hes statement is PR spin but im not sure he was even being racist.
Its not racist but the judiciary will prob throw the book at him to make an example of it and ensure no one else goes there after the bad press the game has got since the incident

Ma’am ufa sook no snitch must only be for older generation [emoji23]

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brisbane chooks round nine. Seven match suspension please panel.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scary thing about this stuff in America is, all of a sudden ur also being charged by the police over it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the Roosters! They looked good against Brisbane. Hope he gets 12 weeks.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not racist but the judiciary will prob throw the book at him to make an example of it and ensure no one else goes there after the bad press the game has got since the incident

Ma’am ufa sook no snitch must only be for older generation [emoji23]
A Samoan copping 6-8 weeks for being racist to another brother is fkn madness. No disrespect but Nicho Hynes making a comment on this and he only found out he is Aboriginal a few years ago. Fkn ga’o. Spencer been dealing with racism his whole life and cops this. Pacific people put up with being called coconuts, fobs, boonga and monkeys. Have ***** everywhere making fun of our names, our size and our intelligence. Erin Molan the racist bitch got away with some bullshit on radio. All these palagi ***** talking about how Spencer should be suspended is infuriating

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Samoan copping 6-8 weeks for being racist to another brother is fkn madness. No disrespect but Nicho Hynes making a comment on this and he only found out he is Aboriginal a few years ago. Fkn ga’o. Spencer been dealing with racism his whole life and cops this. Pacific people put up with being called coconuts, fobs, boonga and monkeys. Have ***** everywhere making fun of our names, our size and our intelligence. Erin Molan the racist bitch got away with some bullshit on radio. All these palagi ***** talking about how Spencer should be suspended is infuriating
I felt this guy explains it pretty well. I can’t wait for this saga to end!

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/bqzZG6LAELbsESny/?mibextid=9bzTRr

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s funny, I just had couple beers down pub. My aboriginal mates said hang him. Bear in mind there only75% aboriginal not like Nicho, who apparently doesn’t have a voice. All said fuck him, he a Gronk

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have kids not my biological side, yet mothers, who are aboriginal. I don’t think it’s funny to discredit there heritage because they all of a sudden found out, lol as u put it. Pretty rude and disgusting mate.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have read ur shit for a bit mate about Samoan crap. This has nothing to do with it. It’s Australia, not Samoa. My kids and wife’s family are disgusted in this rubbish and to say it banter lol. I believe in banter 100% yet ur off the mark here.