2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The whole team did nothing besides Haas & Murray when he came on. Can't do anything when you're surrounded by shit players. Moses was one of our best in the first half.
One of the best of shit ***** is still shit.

Flat track bully at best and goes MIA in big games.

Reynolds was the obvious choice.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton is a better Origin five-eighth than Luai IMO
Yea I meant in origin context, at club level Luai is probably better and more consistent.

I am just thinking about purely winning a series. Just pick the guys who carry their club teams. Burton & Latrell would be first picked in the spine.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
One of the best of shit ***** is still shit.

Flat track bully at best and goes MIA in big games.

Reynolds was the obvious choice.
Reynolds would've played worse than Moses in this game.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cook got hung out to dry tonight.
Yep....I kind of felt sorry for the poor bloke. Of all the options he had when Turbo went off Freddy goes for the worst possible one. Hung out to dry is an understatement....He got sold a shit sandwich and was forced to eat it in front of 50K Queenslanders.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reynolds would've played worse than Moses in this game.
How so?

The blosers were more directionless than the Dogs, and we have a centre learning to be a 5/8th in HB. He is a million dollar HB with better players around him.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly QLD play some top footy, c**ts were vicious all game and defensively the best performance I’ve seen in years. They were relentless just about as perfect of a game as you could imagine revealed Tedesco isn’t the player who he was. As a NSW supporter not that there’s much interest with lostie as coach full props to QLD.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly QLD play some top footy, c**ts were vicious all game and defensively the best performance I’ve seen in years. They were relentless just about as perfect of a game as you could imagine revealed Tedesco isn’t the player who he was. As a NSW supporter not that there’s much interest with lostie as coach full props to QLD.
That one word bro...VICIOUS!

The blosers can't even spell vicious.