2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well maybe if the blosers actually picked players in form and not washed up sweethearts then it actually might be a contest.

Weren't they taking the piss out of QLD for picking Walsh over Ponga? Who's laughing now?

Go through the blosers side and pick players that are actually in form...5 or 6 off the top of my head.
It happens every year tho. NSW selectors dont get it.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Freddy went into a a do or die game with practically no cover for any sort of injury in the side. This is the same bloke that previously picked a centre in Crichton on the bench. Matty Johns was absolutely right about NSW l.
TBH though without outside back coverage the right move was to put Murray at centre. Not perfect but putting cook at centre was top tier fkn dumb **** shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TBH though without outside back coverage the right move was to put Murray at centre. Not perfect but putting cook at centre was top tier fkn dumb **** shit
Murray has started games at centre for Souths in the past so he was a no brainer with what we had.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He tried but wasn't good enough for the big stage.

All those other duds you rightly named, well that's on the fraud they call coach and his lack of footy knowledge.
Cleary in game 1 was basically Moses in this game. Cleary wasn't great either.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd trust Murray at centre defensively in a SOO game far more than I'd trust Yeo.
Having Murray play centre is a waste of his talent. He needs to be starting in the middle. Him & Haas are by far our best forwards.