2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can’t believe we don’t have a decent fuckn 7.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Foranevic bros are like Foran injured need a rebuild. They are living off media hype. The Stewart bros were way better than this trio.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For it to work you have to have a decent side before you get the one. They had a good side with an atrocious half in Milford. Hes exactly what they needed. I wish i could say a half is all we needed
Yes fair point, I’m just blown away and mesmerised by what he does. It’s just exciting..!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes fair point, I’m just blown away and mesmerised by what he does. It’s just exciting..!!
Don't get me wrong I'd have loved getting him. He is great. Can't believe souths let him go with no real replacement. Maybe Reynolds wanted out of Sydney or to be in Qld for some reason.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I'd have loved getting him. He is great. Can't believe souths let him go with no real replacement. Maybe Reynolds wanted out of Sydney or to be in Qld for some reason.
Apparently they he said in an interview Hes loving life as a bronco an never been so happy in a long time. So gives your opinion some truth indeed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ADAM REYNOLDS…. Is the best half in the NRL, amazing .!!! Actually the best player. End of.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why the fuck didn't we sign Adam Reynolds lol. He's on fire, great to see him playing to his strengths instead of just managing the game and letting Walker, Cook and Latrell play