2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looking at the NRL ladder and how many teams are on a massive negative points differential is concerning... The competition is so weak, there are only really 7 good sides lol. Got me beat why the NRL is focused on expansion.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the NRL ladder and how many teams are on a massive negative points differential is concerning... The competition is so weak, there are only really 7 good sides lol. Got me beat why the NRL is focused on expansion.
I always thought 12 teams would be optimal. 14 at the most. They are now talking about who the next team after the Dolphins will be. The standard of footy is just going to keep spiraling downwards and the gap between the top teams and all the others will keep getting wider.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You do know it's been raining for days.
Yes, i live on the gold coast. It is supposed to ease, but not disappear completely on the weekend.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have questions about why "magic round" exists.

Why is it magic?

What does it achieve?

Does it increase crowd attendance for the round? No, probably decreases it overall

Does it increase TV viewers? No, why would it?

Does it increase the quality of the games? No, why would it?

Does having 8 games at the same ground in a week, where it's been raining all week mean there's a chance games at the end of the round have shitty conditions? Yes.

Does it cost more having all the teams shipped to qld? Yes

Does it increase revenue for local businesses? Yes.

So did they create magic round to improve revenue for local businesses? If so, why?

So many questions....
100% love your logic, have asked myself the same questions over and over, you just voiced it perfectly!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How ridiculous is this. Seriously. This is a Manly home game? Am I the only one who thinks this is bizarrely stupid?
No, I brought up the very same issue. Manly playing a home game against Brisbane on Brisbanes home ground in Brisbane = fucking stupid! WTF

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How ridiculous is this. Seriously. This is a Manly home game? Am I the only one who thinks this is bizarrely stupid?
Posted this in last week’s topic:

Sunday at 12:34 PM

The NRL is making Manly play their home game against the Broncos in Brisbane for Magic round. So the Broncos basically have 13 home games this season and only 11 away.

It’s very unfair.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
My weekly I can’t believe that we signed TPJ over Adam Reynolds.
I'm thinking Reynolds wanted to be in Brisbane for more reasons than the broncos. Not sure how u figure we got a forward over a half? Also tpj doesn't cost as much as Reynolds