2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ryan Matterson has confirmed that he prefers to play middles in the current format of the game.

He stated edge you don't get enough ball and just have to run lines / decoys or be used as a crash play. He prefers to ball play and pick when he runs. I always believed his career best form was playing lock for the Tigers.

It will be interesting to see how he is utilised this round and going forward as he's off contract. I'd gladly move players on for him to play lock for us.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that in my picks for this week I have chosen more "away teams" than any other round so far this season? I don't think so, giving up home ground advantage is big loss to some teams. For example, if the Melbourne Penrith game was being played in Melbourne then I would have picked them. Even though Suncrap is almost home for the Qld team living on temporary visas in Melbourne.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that in my picks for this week I have chosen more "away teams" than any other round so far this season? I don't think so, giving up home ground advantage is big loss to some teams. For example, if the Melbourne Penrith game was being played in Melbourne then I would have picked them. Even though Suncrap is almost home for the Qld team living on temporary visas in Melbourne.

Always a Bulldog
Magic round lives rent free in your head :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ryan Matterson has confirmed that he prefers to play middles in the current format of the game.

He stated edge you don't get enough ball and just have to run lines / decoys or be used as a crash play. He prefers to ball play and pick when he runs. I always believed his career best form was playing lock for the Tigers.

It will be interesting to see how he is utilised this round and going forward as he's off contract. I'd gladly move players on for him to play lock for us.
that just proves he is not a team player and he isnt, it is all about him and thats why he is going to the highest bidder

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another reason Magic Round is a bad idea.. 8 games in 3 days on the one ground is bad enough in terms of how the surface holds up.. When it's raining heavily as expected it could be a disaster.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another reason Magic Round is a bad idea.. 8 games in 3 days on the one ground is bad enough in terms of how the surface holds up.. When it's raining heavily as expected it could be a disaster.
Awell atleast we play first

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
that just proves he is not a team player and he isnt, it is all about him and thats why he is going to the highest bidder
No doubt, but he's still a gun player

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How ridiculous is this. Seriously. This is a Manly home game? Am I the only one who thinks this is bizarrely stupid?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cobbo is smug, if Garrick had just pinned his ears down and gone to smash him he would have had a good shot at knocking him over the sideline because the idiot was showboating.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh. Minutes in and its all Reynolds already. Souths fans should be livid.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to admit, Adam Reynolds is a very very good HB. Actually one of the best in the game. He is all class and every touch is pin point accurate… he is the reason for the donkeys 4 straight, Kevy knew what he was Doing signing this little genius.. we need a genuine half like this.!!!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot believe we didn’t make a play for Reynolds!