2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest wanger in china, still passes as a woman athlete.
Great job China your good at that.
Screenshot_20210801-160216_Twitter.jpg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm about to watch this Laser Race. I have no idea how it works but I understand the Australian guy is so far ahead he pretty much just has to finish the race to win the gold.
Already won it yesterday. Was so far in front :grinning:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Draw is set:

Slovenia vs Germany
France vs Italy

Australia vs Argentina
USA vs Spain

Let's go Boomers!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What did you guys think of the mixed male & female (yes, I said it) relay race? I thought it was good. Loved seeing Poland win it as well instead of the other nations - it mixes things up a little.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What did you guys think of the mixed male & female (yes, I said it) relay race? I thought it was good. Loved seeing Poland win it as well instead of the other nations - it mixes things up a little.
Did they do it in running as well as swimming?
The swimming one was good IMO.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big game for the Matilda's tonite!!..our superstar Sammy Kerr is reportedly very jaded after 4 matches in 9 days and from carrying our asses(to be fair if she doesn't play we dont win anyway)so their contemplating not starting with her..fuck Japan and its shit steamyassed weather!!..although it's been the same for Sweden so we should be at least in as decent shape as them if not better.C'mon girls and particularly Sammy the great.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That Opals game gave me anxiety. We needed to win by 25 points plus. Got there in the last minute. Opposition threw up a 3 in the last second to bring the gap to 24 but they missed. Quarters here we come!
Dude you imagine what would have happened if it had off gone in? I think I would have simultaneously thrown something at the TV and laughed

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Dude you imagine what would have happened if it had off gone in? I think I would have simultaneously thrown something at the TV and laughed
It only just missed! Was an exciting last quarter to watch. Some of those Puerto Rican chicks looked like extras from Orange Is The New Black.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Excellent result for India in the discus...:-).