2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watch the athlete introduction s in the women's 100 m semi finals, is that a new thinhg where they wink dance wave, kiss etc at the camera?
Copying the men...but really do need chunkier gold chain necklaces and sunglasses :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch the athlete introduction s in the women's 100 m semi finals, is that a new thinhg where they wink dance wave, kiss etc at the camera?
Also notice they have err skimped down on some of the pants some of the ladies wear?
Probably were others too but a couple i saw were the Swiss lass Del Ponte in the 100 heats(great butt lol)and just now in the odd concept mixed gender race also of note were the Polish womens red outfits bloody hell.. :hearteyes:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Aussie Boomers doing well..just finished on top of their pool..3 from 3 wins..with their defeat of Germany. Now for the Quarters..fingers crossed this is the year they finally win that so far elusive Olympic medal.. A lot will depend on the brilliance of Patty Mills.
Mills carved the Krauts up. I never watch BB at all usually but he was impressive in that game.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be great to see Rohan Browning run another cracker in the 100m semi's tonite.All one can ask is they achieve p.b's and so far he has done that..a 9.90 run and new national record would be awesome...

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just a note.. how good is Ian Thorpe’s swimming commentary.. So insightful!!!!
Insight yes but he puts me to sleep. Seriously you would think the guy had never been excited before!&

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm about to watch this Laser Race. I have no idea how it works but I understand the Australian guy is so far ahead he pretty much just has to finish the race to win the gold.