2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If china put some money into it they will be one of the top three or four teams in women's world 7s within 5 years. All those thousands of track n field athletes, weightlifters etc that get discarded if deemed not good enough will give them a huge number of fit strong athletes to develop into rugby players. They would have the discipline to learn quick.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Japanese rugby girls are fearless, about half the size of their opponents but throwing themselves into the contact.
read my mind mate, their courageous as hell..their gene's conspire against them unfortunately and maybe too having no lesbians in their squad LOL

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor Chongs payed a fortune for this, last thing they need is smart ass high jackers.
Some of it is good competition.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
read my mind mate, their courageous as hell..their gene's conspire against them unfortunately and maybe too having no lesbians in their squad LOL
Need to make some of our backs watch footage for a while, so they can see what commitment in defense looks like.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
fastest in the world the fox, fukn unbeleivable, ill admit i shed a tear listening to her father commentate. what a moment.
You cried because a canoe riders dad talked on tv?
You definitely didn’t grow up in Breakfast point.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so help me as I don’t have a tv.
Tomorrow the McKeown sisters should take gold
As does the BMX bandit.

so we are looking at a forecast of 11 gold?

with hockeyRoos being favs
And the men’s basketball and girls hockey and sevens being in the mix too?

so we are basically, adjusted, looking at 12 golds there about. Did I miss anyone yo!?