2021 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How shit is this competition when a 4th vs 5th semi final in week two is a 40 point blowout? I hope the last four games are all blowouts too which will hopefully lead to them getting rid of these bullshit rule changes.

The best part about the Roosters getting blown out is that Politis hates these rule changes and he'll hammer the NRL more about them..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Credit to Robinson and the Roosters for finishing 5th with that shocking team and so many key players out though.

It also reflects how shit the comp is when that team decimated by injuries still finishes 5th. I've never seen so many Reserve Graders in a top 5 finals team.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ho hum this finals series really holds no interest for me other than watching the mistakes the officials are/will making in every game. For all the banging on about how the game has improved due to new rules and the consistency of decisions, fans are more disillusioned than ever with the way it is headed.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This should be a really good game, hopefully the refs stay out of the way.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think both Penrith and Parra are better when playing from in front, I would be starting with both or either of Pengai Jr or Kikau. They are both such damaging runners who create opportunities close to the line.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na I want Eels to win, it would be SO satisfying to see the Panthers go out in straight sets lol
Nah, Eels have to lose, I copped too much from relos this year, needs to end.

Plus I want Burto, TPG, and Nado to have brilliant games, that will easily make up for a penriff win.

Last edited:

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm torn, I've hated Parra since the 70s, but Penrith have managed to make their way onto my hate list more recently.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish we were back in the finals to stop both of these ego maniac halfbacks from getting to the big dance.

We need to get back to playing finals footy quickly.

I am over for going for the lesser of evils for the past few seasons.