2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Is this the worst team to wear the Blue and white,

• Yes

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK I think you need to ride this season out. Fck it, next year you should have more strike power......not going to dis your team but I think Barrett hasn't got the cattle. Proper judgement when he's got a better side. That said there's promise with some of your blokes and at this point maybe Barrett needs to promote some decent junours give the joint a shake up.

Gibson said it starts at the front office. Maybe they need a rocket jammed firmly up. Can't say too much because I'm not sure how you club is run. Just don't get tempted to pay overs for shit players.

There are blokes going around like Lodge who are desperate and he wouldn't be a bad signing if you can get his head right. Lose Napa, Flanno for starters. Heard Widdups manager is shopping him around at rock bottom price. He's got a ton of experience and might be OK as a mentor....kinda like Benji.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

Please don't forget to like and reply.

Like and reply.
I have been a Berries/Bulldogs boy since 1960, and they are the most frustrating team but not sure about the worst.
In the early 60's we struggled and thanks to Parra coming into the comp we avoided some wooden spoons.
But the teams played footie and threw the ball and attempted to score.

Now our teams have forwards taking all the plays in the RED zone and the back 5 running the ball out from our quarter.
WTF

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've only followed since 1980, but that's 40 odd years and yes, this is our lowest in my memory. There's been some pretty poor teams, like the Magpies before they merged, and Illawarra, Canberra and Gold Coast when they first entered the comp - there were literally walk overs but we are at least as bad, if not worse, than those teams then...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll say yes. On the upside however is the rebuild is in process for 22 even if it doesn't look like it.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Followed them since 1966 and this is definitely the worst team we have ever had. Can’t even score. My grandson, young zak would put in a better effort that i saw today. A complete discrace.
I'll take your word on that. There are people on TK that only remember the glory years. We are the one's not used to being shit for more than 2 years. I'll however accept it and now know how to walk in the shoes of Berries fans when we used to suck.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is Ozman & how to you know him. I just searched members name & no such name
Hey guy ,

Ozman was a man who once attended these types of places back in the day. The day of O.Gs.
Now he has retired into a nice little home ontop of a hill out in the country side. He spends most afternoons drinking iced lychee, punching comes and observing the sunset.

If you need more info plesse ask @Nexus .

Like and reply.