2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Is this the worst team to wear the Blue and white,

• Yes

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Everytime I think we have the worst team ever we then go and have a team that's worse again. We are re-inventing how low things can get.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck your shit at maths!
Hey Flamebouyancy,

( introduction)
I am confused with you. I have spent hours , days and minutes trying to gauge you as a user on the forum.

Please stop me if I am wrong but this is what I gather from your posts towards me.

(Findings and review of Fancy dude)
1. You will do anything to belittle my comments and posts.

2. You give praise to others who do the same.

3. You are constantly negative and doom and gloom.

4. You don't like @Nasheed Or anyone who brings good intelligence to the forum

4. Lack the basic footy brains when discussing RL topics. Even your knowledge on the structure if the game and how it plays out is missing. ( Run hard and fast that's all you need to do) kind of comments.

5. Have a soft spot for Christianity ( not knocking you guys) just you are not very Christian like attacking me at every chance you get.

I have more but I want you to concentrate on this posts. Too long and you will switch off.

( Summary)You are threatend by brains and the style of posting I make. You will put others down to make yourself feel better. You most likely have a collection of women's hair stored in your basement with time/dates on them from when you collected them of randoms on the cityrail trains.
You don't do well with people around you that excel in brains excellence and torque.

If you find myself or my threads/posts or me annoying please block me. I don't need your bad energy up in my thread when we are all trying to have a decent conversation.

I hope we can move forward after this post and have at least a mutual respect for each other when we see each other in the threads here.

(Peace treaty)
No one wants tension and bad energy vibes.
If you like and reply I take it as we are cool y'all?
( final boss stage)
Like and reply.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I think we have the worst team ever we then go and have a team that's worse again. We are re-inventing how low things can get.
Just before we scored the Fox Sports jerks were about to announce another stat record we were about the break.

Like and reply.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
( Summary)You are threatend by brains and the style of posting I make. You will put others down to make yourself feel better. You most likely have a collection of women's hair stored in your basement with time/dates on them from when you collected them of randoms on the cityrail trains.
You don't do well with people around you that excel in brains excellence and torque.
Lol I pissed myself

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs need a longterm plan like Gus brought to Penrith. Until then it's short termism.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watching Barrett at half time calmly talking to his players really grinded my gears. He should've been blowing them the fuck up and telling them that they're a bunch of imposters. Look at Bellamy, Sticky, Hasler etc. They absolutely jam a rocket up their team to get them going. The players need to be held accountable and have the coach and coaching staff let them know that the way they're playing is unacceptable, instead of the little tea party they had at half time. If Trent can't do it, i'm more than happy to fill in and give them all a serve at half time

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s up there with the worst of our squads in a rebuilding phase but we’ve always come out of it stronger and back to contesting finals. We will be very competitive next year, if we add a good 9 and some enthusiastic book ends, we should be thereabouts the 8, 2023 we should be even stronger competing for top 6.
The scary thing is what if we don’t? Like there’s still a chance even if we Sign some great players they won’t perform and that’s what scares the shit out of me that we signed on the wrong coach

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hands down. This team has no heart and completely gives up when behind.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Way too many heartless, low IQ players who seemingly can't compete with anyone with or without the ball,

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watching Barrett at half time calmly talking to his players really grinded my gears. He should've been blowing them the fuck up and telling them that they're a bunch of imposters. Look at Bellamy, Sticky, Hasler etc. They absolutely jam a rocket up their team to get them going. The players need to be held accountable and have the coach and coaching staff let them know that the way they're playing is unacceptable, instead of the little tea party they had at half time. If Trent can't do it, i'm more than happy to fill in and give them all a serve at half time
Doesn't compare, they have players that they can actually expect performances out of.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jai,

That is my concern also they give up easy but play like champions in the last 10minutes.

It's a bad attitude and it needs to stop.

Like and reply.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No one wants tension and bad energy vibes.
Then why did you post a picture of Canadian mass murderer Alek Minassian in your ‘art’ thread before it was nuked? Is that because @Nasheed has posted pictures of US murderer Chris Watts and Australian rapist Bilal Skaf in his attempts to be ‘funny’? Or is it because you and @Nasheed are one and the same? @Nasheed can maybe reply since you allegedly blocked me due to my ‘bad vibes’ :tearsofjoy:.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Struth, and I though that I was the senior citizen of TK.
Hey Kelp,

What Is amazing about this forum is the age difference of fans. Amazing that all types of characters and ages can come together and discuss dogs issues.

Myself I grew up in the late 70"s and have great fond memories of the 80's. The great years when men were men and league was league.

Like and reply.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE all hoped and many thought that we would be better than 2020, we're clearly much worse, I know that the rule changes have had a lot to do with our club going backwords at an alarming rate, this is a very sad state of affairs.
What worries me to death, how is the club going to fair in 2022.