2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Is this the worst team to wear the Blue and white,

• Yes

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Followed them since 1966 and this is definitely the worst team we have ever had. Can’t even score. My grandson, young zak would put in a better effort that i saw today. A complete discrace.
Hey Transporter,

The fact you have followed the game fot this long and have replied yes really shakes me to my core. I pray for better days. Thanks for the reply by the way.

Like and reply.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s up there with the worst of our squads in a rebuilding phase but we’ve always come out of it stronger and back to contesting finals. We will be very competitive next year, if we add a good 9 and some enthusiastic book ends, we should be thereabouts the 8, 2023 we should be even stronger competing for top 6.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your kidding no comparison to today’s overpaid pretenders
Hey James,

You would have to assume that squad was built around normal Joe's playing the game for fun and not getting paid.

Our players are built athletes who have played the game as young whipper snippers.

Like and reply.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey James,

You would have to assume that squad was built around normal Joe's playing the game for fun and not getting paid.

Our players are built athletes who have played the game as young whipper snippers.

Like and reply.
Players worked and played for match payments in the past their were no full time pros in 1935

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve only followed doggies since early 90’s so don’t have the credentials as some of the other legends.
But It would take some serious convincing to make me think otherwise