Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like my call of a Lovren injury time match winner is going to happen :tonguewink:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Exactly what I said, you played 2 good teams and you lost to them....idiot.

Coming home? Fuck off home lol

Actually they can't fuck off yet.... they have to lose to Belgium AGAIN, then they can fuck off home and shut the fuck up.

lol you try so hard to portray yourself " as a big,tough guy", however you are just a pathetic child who throws his toys out of his pram.
I enjoyed my world cup no matter the result, you however seemed to have a competition to see who could eat amount of lemons to see who could be more bitter. I feel sorry for you that you can't seem to let people enjoy things or at least be civil and show everyone how weak you are

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol you try so hard to portray yourself " as a big,tough guy", however you are just a pathetic child who throws his toys out of his pram.
I enjoyed my world cup no matter the result, you however seemed to have a competition to see who could eat amount of lemons to see who could be more bitter. I feel sorry for you that you can't seem to let people enjoy things or at least be civil and show everyone how weak you are
I'm a tough guy because I answer back to fuckwits that can't handle facts and insult first? Fkn lol

Just get fucked you weak ****. Everyone here hates England yet you pick on me? I don't let people enjoy things? Everyone is enjoying the poms losing, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Bitter? How am I bitter than I'm loving you ***** lost?

You're the pathetic **** throwing her toys out of her pram. Your team of shit ***** lost, get the fuck over it.

You want to take the high and mighty road? You had a sook off the bat and when faced with facts you said I'm making myself look like an idiot. I responded, you cried harder. So I talk to you the a way a piece of shit deserves to be talked to. If you kept it civil, I would of also.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh go and get fucked you manuke.

(A) He is big and tough. You don't become a bouncer by being a brat
(B) He and everyone else here has been laughing at the poms, that's what happens when you're cocky and choke, why single him out?
(C) What @ASSASSIN posted was fairly tame compared to what others, myself included, have posted
(D) D - stick a D up your rectum and fuck off.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Wahesh And @Kennelnator Thanks for defence but this weak **** is not worth it.

He is just really angry because his local chemist must of run out of butt hurt cream.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone knew they would get past, you have played no name teams. You have only played 1 decent team so far for a loss and are on the amateur side of the draw.
This is the post that triggered the dumb ****

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't get this "coming home" bullshit? How does it belong to a team that fluked it once at home?

If the Cup has a home, it's Brazil.
They "discovered" it. The game's origins may actually lie elsewhere, but nothing is officially discovered until you put a flag on it. Origins of the "modern" version of the game do trace back to England.

In Beyonce voice: "If you liked it then you shoulda put a flag on it. Want the credit? Then you've gotta put a flag on it..."

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They "discovered" it. The game's origins may actually lie elsewhere, but nothing is officially discovered until you put a flag on it. Origins of the "modern" version of the game do trace back to England.

In Beyonce voice: "If you liked it then you shoulda put a flag on it. Want the credit? Then you've gotta put a flag on it..."
I don't get it... England won in 1966. The current trophy dates back to 1974. How did the discover it exactly? How did they put a flag on it?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I feel sorry for England personally....I thought they played ok.....their set pieces were as damaging as the cat of nine tails.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't get it... England won in 1966. The current trophy dates back to 1974. How did the discover it exactly? How did they put a flag on it?
Not the cup....the modern and professional incarnation of the game.....they aren't saying it's the cup's home because they have dominated the cup, they say it because they claim to have invented the game.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Wahesh And @Kennelnator Thanks for defence but this weak **** is not worth it.

He is just really angry because his local chemist must of run out of butt hurt cream.
Fuck them.

They desrve everything that comes to them.

There is no nation anywhere who is more arrogant and disrespectful to opposition teams than England.

They thought it was coming home, they thought the oppositions were shit, they did not show respect to any opposition and they got their asses pumped

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@Rodzilla Not bad for a dumb **** hey lol
oh please that prediction was made after france were into the quarters and spain were eliminated from the other side, so there were like 3 quality teams left, nowhere near as good as rodzilla picking greece to win euro 2004 or leicester to win after mid season when they were still 100/1

you are still a dumb **** simply for laughing and mocking when i didnt win $1.8k, thats fucking with emotions tbh especially with the manner of the loss with russia having 21% possession, parking the bus and the referees failing to ref

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
oh please that prediction was made after france were into the quarters and spain were eliminated from the other side, so there were like 3 quality teams left, nowhere near as good as rodzilla picking greece to win euro 2004 or leicester to win after mid season when they were still 100/1

you are still a dumb **** simply for laughing and mocking when i didnt win $1.8k, thats fucking with emotions tbh especially with the manner of the loss with russia having 21% possession, parking the bus and the referees failing to ref
I still remember those calls you made, and they were legit calls because you made them early IIRC

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I still remember those calls you made, and they were legit calls because you called them early IIRC
i think they were 3pts clear at the top of the table with half the season to go and about 100/1 ffs, i think their situation was more important than the team tbh, like if you dropped anyone into that situation they would play super hard as if every game is an FA cup final against a team who usually arent playing for anything

Status
Not open for further replies.