2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough pool (but I guess none are ever that easy. Our three opponents are ranked 7th, 10th and 11th in the world. Group A would have been a bit easier.

No Italy or Netherlands (and to a lesser extent, the USA) will be interesting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think Group H would probably have been the easiest for us if we were to replace say Colombia, however every country has superstars and as you said, there are no real easy pools.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tough pool (but I guess none are ever that easy. Our three opponents are ranked 7th, 10th and 11th in the world. Group A would have been a bit easier.

No Italy or Netherlands (and to a lesser extent, the USA) will be interesting.
Rankings don’t mean shizzzzz

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course rankings aren't a perfect science, but they do mean some shizz, and having opponents ranked in the to 12 sides in the world mean they musn't be too bad.

Germany is ranked #1 for good reason.
Play more games = higher rank. If you win a World Cup you get enough points to take you to first. It’s all crap

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can already see Mbappe strolling past our feeble defence in the first game...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m thinking Brazil , Germany and France will make the semi finals. The 4th team to make the semi could be Spain, Belgium and maybe Croatia.
I expect the Russians to be pushed into the 2nd round of the comp, host teams are always favoured by FIFA and refs.

As for who will win the street fights, those Russians have some crazy fuckers , professional well organised hooligan thugs well trained in beating up other fans. Who can forget the hiding they gave those drunk English fans at the last euro.
I think we will see lots of fights between fans too. Mini hooligan World Cup.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Croatia and Argentina are no chance. Brazil still have a long way to go to get back with the best.

Favorites: Germany
Darkhorse: Belgium
Most probable final: Germany vs France

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Spain top their pool and Egypt sneak into 2nd so we can have a Ramos vs Salah (the whole egyptian team) rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.