2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
England played 2 decent teams in this World Cup ( Belgium and Croatia) and were beaten by both.
They were fortunate have been on an easy side of the draw otherwise they would have been bundled out earlier.
The English game simply lacks creativity and they certainly lack X factor players.
Croatia will trouble France more than what Wngland would have but the French will be too strong, too fast.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is it still coming home, is it is it is it, huh huh huh??? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Wahesh

Reaction score
England played 2 decent teams in this World Cup ( Belgium and Croatia) and were beaten by both.
They were fortunate have been on an easy side of the draw otherwise they would have been bundled out earlier.
The English game simply lacks creativity and they certainly lack X factor players.
Croatia will trouble France more than what Wngland would have but the French will be too strong, too fast.
And too dirty.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mbappe must be licking his lips at the prospect of running at a Croatian side that's been through three consecutive 120 minute matches, surely Croatia are exhausted and it has to catch up to them in the Final

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Croatia you have made my day

England.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sucked in you arrogant pricks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
no, this is the 2nd youngest team. belief was at an all time low before the tournament. sweden knocked out netherlands, italy and switzerland, and were above germany so you can't take them lightly. people thought we'd lose to colombia. please don't make yourself look like an idiot
Exactly what I said, you played 2 good teams and you lost to them....idiot.

Coming home? Fuck off home lol

Actually they can't fuck off yet.... they have to lose to Belgium AGAIN, then they can fuck off home and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wahesh

Reaction score
Luke 18:14

"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbappe must be licking his lips at the prospect of running at a Croatian side that's been through three consecutive 120 minute matches, surely Croatia are exhausted and it has to catch up to them in the Final
Dont forget that Croatia beat Argentina 3-0 while France beat them 4-3.

Croatia were my pick from the start and I'm sticking to it. Reckon they'll do france

For a country with a small population , think its 5 million, it's a massive acheivement

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont forget that Croatia beat Argentina 3-0 while France beat them 4-3.

Croatia were my pick from the start and I'm sticking to it. Reckon they'll do france

For a country with a small population , think its 5 million, it's a massive acheivement
Smallest nation to reach a WC final since Uruguay in the 50's i think

Status
Not open for further replies.