2014 - 2015 NRL Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Makes sense with FPN seeing as Jason Taylor has been on the coaching staff at the Roosters for a while. Would not surprise me at all if more Roosters players find a home at the Tigers in the coming years. I could VERY MUCH see Maloney in Tigers colours one day.
Its possible.

They're more than likely to move him on to bring in Foran.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Broncs were experimenting with him at 5/8 but not sure he is in Bennetts plans then again his girl hates Sydney.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at this point of time a move to parramatta would do barba the world of good, another year of no real chance of making the finals, knowing one of the best coaches in the game bennett doesnt rate him, knowing he left for bogus reasons has came back to bite him on the arse, it would also see his value fall dramatically as he has showed nothing since leaving the bulldogs

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have zero interest in Barba after the way he left the club. I don't care who he plays for because it's very unlikely he will recapture the form he had when he played for us. He didn't respect the club and coaches who tried to help him and he is paying the price.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't care. Just like his skill, my care for what Barba does not longer exists.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
with frank paul signing with the tigers is a strong move... trent merrin in 2016 is a lot more interesting, looking like the dragons could be in long term strife

didnt the dragons have the salary cap issues sorted when mat cooper decided to call it quits, also having a couple of other prominent players leaving surely should have made things easier.

im wondering if bennett heavily back ended some long term contracts when he was there, and if the same will happen at newcastle next year

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess the situation makes a lot of Bulldogs fans feel all warm and fuzzy. His homesick excuse never rung true to me and as I have said before Karma is a bitch. I bet when he was coerced into defecting North of the border at the Indigenous All stars game in 2013 by his( Bronco) team mates he would not have imagined that the coach of the time Griffin would be released by the Broncos. Wayne Bennett is very much his own man who likes to do things his own way, and he has a massive crush on Darius Boyd, who I believe will take Benny Boy's place at fullback. Parramatta forum is melting down over this and even they do not want him there. A one year wonder who blossomed under Des's tutelage in 2012 to become an unwanted pariah. If he does come back to Sydney I wonder what his excuse will be now considering he moved back to Qld to be close to his partner's family.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he can say he is homesick and misses his epic bender crew

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They made an appraoch to his manager

If it was to happen how would you feel considering his sob story of wanting out to be with family in QLD
wouldn't feel anything because we all know it was all bullshit to begin with

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the situation makes a lot of Bulldogs fans feel all warm and fuzzy. His homesick excuse never rung true to me and as I have said before Karma is a bitch. I bet when he was coerced into defecting North of the border at the Indigenous All stars game in 2013 by his( Bronco) team mates he would not have imagined that the coach of the time Griffin would be released by the Broncos. Wayne Bennett is very much his own man who likes to do things his own way, and he has a massive crush on Darius Boyd, who I believe will take Benny Boy's place at fullback. Parramatta forum is melting down over this and even they do not want him there. A one year wonder who blossomed under Des's tutelage in 2012 to become an unwanted pariah. If he does come back to Sydney I wonder what his excuse will be now considering he moved back to Qld to be close to his partner's family.
His excuse will be that if he wants to play footy it will have to be in Sydney cause nobody else wants him.
The true icing on the cake would be him running out in the no.1 jersey for the raiders under the expert guidance of Ricky Stuart. Karma well served.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba just wanted to play for Brisbane. The home sick thing is all bs. It was just where he preferred to be.

Suck shit to him if he ends up back in Sydney.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
first he was homesick now he is sick of home

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
broncos say welcome home wayne, and wayne says why thank you broncos, oh and by the way pack your bags barba and f off i dont want you lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
broncos say welcome home wayne, and wayne says why thank you broncos, oh and by the way pack your bags barba and f off i dont want you lol
That seems to be the long and the short of it.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It would make sense, he is a football player. If the QLD team don't want him you'd hardly expect him to quit the game.

I don't really care a whole lot, pretty sure he already got his reality check.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It would make sense, he is a football player. If the QLD team don't want him you'd hardly expect him to quit the game.

I don't really care a whole lot, pretty sure he already got his reality check.
no he said himself that he would quit before being away from his kids lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL BARBA.

It'd be absolutely awesome if he went to Parra, they'd be guarantueed the wooden spoon. Barba is good in a team where the coach knows what he is doing and how to guide him, but in the rabble that is Parramatta he's going to be the biggest flop of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.