2014 - 2015 NRL Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
no he said himself that he would quit before being away from his kids lol
Well, in that case, I guess it is easier to say that when it is convenient, and change your mind when the Broncos decide they don't want you any more lol.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the strong info its the mole and lurker ffs they are always on the money.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
merged into appropriate thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bennett has a lot of respect for our club. Who knows..maybe Barba treating the club like shit doesn't go down too well with the fossil.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They deserve each other tbh......

N

Natboy

He is better than Luke brooks.

If you can see past the jizzing and fapping of the ch9 team you will see Austin is more consistent than brooks.
If the dogs could sign one of them I would much prefer Brooks though

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe if Greenberg didn't sweepall the dramas under the rug to begin with and enforced the rehab and support like he said he would barba would still have a chance to be the player he was Clear that he never got the help he needed or that the ex CEO said he needed and todd failed in his duty of care.I still think barba is scum, but I don't think much more of todd for that matter. And he is doing a terrible job in his new role.
In the end it was up to Barba to go and do his treatment but he didn't, Todd and Des tried but the scum didn't want any.

I do agree Todd needs to pickup his shit ASAP...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe if Greenberg didn't sweepall the dramas under the rug to begin with and enforced the rehab and support like he said he would barba would still have a chance to be the player he was Clear that he never got the help he needed or that the ex CEO said he needed and todd failed in his duty of care.I still think barba is scum, but I don't think much more of todd for that matter. And he is doing a terrible job in his new role.
Yeah, it's all Todd's fault....

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez talk about blaming everyone else for your problems. If Barba had a problem with whatever it might be booze, drugs, domestic violence I find it is totally unfair to say to barba 'you will never be the player you were because someone else did not force you into rehab and you are absolved of the fact that your actions are entirely your own and you caused the problems yourself'
So sick of everyone in society always blaming others for their self created problems and taking no responsibility themselves

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think your taking the whole family club thing too literally....... Greenberg wasn't Barba's dad.

It wasn't his role to run and report to the media all the stupid things Barba was doing, nor can he actually force him to do rehab properly any more than you could force someone to go to rehab.

Barba ****ed up, but that was nobody's fault other than his own. He could turn it around again, but he'd have to do that himself and not expect to be dragged back to the top by others.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Barba checked HIMSELF out of rehab against club recommendations.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.