2014 - 2015 NRL Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warriors re-signed 9 players.

Mannering, Lillyman, Lousi, Palavi, Gubb, Bhana, Lisone, Kata and Abbey.
The mole the other week reckoned the warriors re signed mannering for $700k when they had all this coaching drama wtf

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shark signed Ennis ??
SIGNED:
Michael Ennis (Canterbury Bulldogs), Mark Mexico (Mid - PNG Hunters), Brad Deitz (Mid - Sydney Roosters)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We couldn't get him yet the Titans could, he would of been a very hand backup/utility to have right now sigh lol

I know Daniels father didn't want him at the club when Mason was around but are there any other reasons why the club won't look at him? Is Daniel trying to be his own man despite his name, blood line being Bulldogs based and him growing up as a big fan aswell or something lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We couldn't get him yet the Titans could, he would of been a very hand backup/utility to have right now sigh lol
I'd say it's more to do with Mortimer thinking he'd have a better chance of playing fulltime fg there compared to us

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say it's more to do with Mortimer thinking he'd have a better chance of playing fulltime fg there compared to us
Yeah, he isn't a bad hooker either not the biggest bloke but he can kick and has some ball skills. Titans got a nice pickup once more that has our name on it lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he isn't a bad hooker either not the biggest bloke but he can kick and has some ball skills. Titans got a nice pickup once more that has our name on it lol
Lol grubs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shark signed Ennis ??
SIGNED:
Michael Ennis (Canterbury Bulldogs), Mark Mexico (Mid - PNG Hunters), Brad Deitz (Mid - Sydney Roosters)
keeping you on your toes

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I know Daniels father didn't want him at the club when Mason was around but are there any other reasons why the club won't look at him? Is Daniel trying to be his own man despite his name, blood line being Bulldogs based and him growing up as a big fan aswell or something lol
I'd say it's all about what happened a few years ago. We made him a good offer and gave him (sorry to use this word) the rockstar treatment yet he knocked us back to stay at Parramatta who dropped him to NSW cup. I think the board would never consider him again after that. If he had signed with us he probably would have cemented a spot in the halves and still be there now.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2014/06/23/storm_sign_fijian_flyer.html

Melbourne Storm has signed Wests Tigers flyer Marika Koroibete for the remainder of this season and for an additional two years.

The Club commenced discussions with the Fijian-born international recently for a mid-season transfer after suffering significant injuries to its outside backs.

The 22-year old winger is known for his electrifying speed and ability to find the tryline. Making his debut in 2012, Koroibete has scored 12 tries in 16 first grade appearances. He won the Tigers 2012 Rookie of the Year award.

Melbourne Storm Football Director Frank Ponissi said the signing of Koroibete was a welcome addition to the Club’s NRL squad.

“An opportunity came up to bolster our depth to our outside backs and with limited chances at the Tigers this season, we saw Marika as an exciting talent who was coming off contract at the end of the season,” Ponissi said.

“Marika has displayed outstanding form in the NSW Cup, he is the leading try scorer of the competition with 15 and we see his signing as adding strength to our roster.”

Koroibete will commence with Melbourne Storm immediately.

Marika Koroibete stats

Born: 26/07/1992, Navaiyawa Fiji
Games: 16
Tries: 12
Debut: Round 21, 2012
Position: Wing
Previous clubs: Wests Tigers
Height: 180cm
Weight: 93kg
Rep honours: 5 Tests for Fiji (2013), World Cup (2013)

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i wonder why we didn't make a play for Koroibete... we are a bit short(haha) in the wing department

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes to fast and strong for us

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes dessie prefers mitch brown and johnno wright ffs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Roosters sign Scott Dureau from ESL as a replacement for Daniel Mortimer.
also Adam Reynolds assured he's staying at Souths.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A-freakin-mazing...

Broncos / Bennett looking at recruiting reknowned paddock pisser Russell Packer from Lithgow Correctional Centre.

and Corey Parker hanging up his boots to become a 27yr old heavyweight boxer/fighter. I blame Tim Lafai for terrorising him the other week :lol:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A-freakin-mazing...

Broncos / Bennett looking at recruiting reknowned paddock pisser Russell Packer from Lithgow Correctional Centre.

and Corey Parker hanging up his boots to become a 27yr old heavyweight boxer/fighter. I blame Tim Lafai for terrorising him the other week :lol:
Isn't Corey Parker 32?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A-freakin-mazing...

Its corey patterson from tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.