2014 - 2015 NRL Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jeez talk about blaming everyone else for your problems. If Barba had a problem with whatever it might be booze, drugs, domestic violence I find it is totally unfair to say to barba 'you will never be the player you were because someone else did not force you into rehab and you are absolved of the fact that your actions are entirely your own and you caused the problems yourself'
So sick of everyone in society always blaming others for their self created problems and taking no responsibility themselves
Mate, you have got it exactly right. Like you ( and probably a million others) I am sick to death of the 'passing the buck' in relation to taking responsibility for your own actions. I am sick of the serial offenders who want to blame childhood dramas, race, religion, every body else but themselves etc. etc.
I am not against people helping others overcome problems and getting them back on an even keel but what I do object to is when people who go out of their way to help others end up being accused of lack of duty of care. Case in point Todd. Unless the victim ( spouse/partner) wants to come forward and lodge a formal complaint about an incident the police can do nothing. Unless the accused voluntarily completes their rehabilitation and realises they have problems because of themselves not because of others (like Barba did not) the person who helped them (Todd) can't be held responsible.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Heath L'Estrange to Dragons.

Not sure on contract period but started training with them last week.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jack Stockwell to the Knights eh? Know young Jack pretty well and he was always a favourite of Uncle Wayne who tried to get him to the Broncos many years ago when he was in Matts and Ball and then to the Knights. Now Uncle Wayne is gone back north and he has gone to the knights. His Dad is a big Bulldogs fan and was disappointed he went to the Dragoons, wonder how he feels now?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Martin Kennedy and David Hala have been released from the Broncos. Talk is Kennedy will head back to the Rorters. Wonder how much he will be on there as he supposedly was on $ 400k and is only one year into a three year deal. Have to take a big pay cut although some of the contract should still be payable by the Broncos because they are letting him go.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
warriors sign bodene thompson and release jayson bukuya to return to sydney on compassionate grounds

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Foran -----> Parra

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Broncos are not done poaching contracted players and are expected to make another big signing by mid January.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Broncos are not done poaching contracted players and are expected to make another big signing by mid January.
Folau? Who else is a big name contracted former Bronco player worth noting?

Eastwood? Taylor?

Only one that I've heard a lot linked to Broncos is Merrin to replace Parker.

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
merrins tickets on himself must be massive walking ego like that would fit right in at bondi

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt Merrin was even going to stay at the dragons. Im sure he wpuld be happy with 600k at some other clubsl

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Merrin apparently done deal with Chooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.