Reaction score
dogs are the victims here

the nrl always do everything in their power to bring us down

im sick of this

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thats where i got it from lol
lol made me crack up laughing at first. then seeing Hany's :o directly underneath your post made me literally lol even though it was related to a different post lol.

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
Is my eyes playing tricks on me or is the player they've tagged #13 doesn't look to be wearing Dogs colors? :whacky:

if you count off either sid eof the ruck penriff are manned up on us... even with some lazy panthers player marked up on ryan who is in backplay...

this effectively gives us an extra player in the ruck and how we created and overlap... so without even touching the ball it could be argued ryan did have an effect on the game

going to be hard to argue any different... we should try to get the penalty downgraded but we have zero chance imo...

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if you count off either sid eof the ruck penriff are manned up on us... even with some lazy panthers player marked up on ryan who is in backplay...

this effectively gives us an extra player in the ruck and how we created and overlap... so without even touching the ball it could be argued ryan did have an effect on the game

going to be hard to argue any different... we should try to get the penalty downgraded but we have zero chance imo...
Is Andrew Ryan even on the field in this image, or standing just off it. Sorry my eyes arent that good

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
even if he standing off it, he comes on later

he can be seen celebrating the try
oh i know he definitly came back on, Ive watched the footage a number of times and i can see him.

MY question is about the 'proof' picture

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh i know he definitly came back on, Ive watched the footage a number of times and i can see him.

MY question is about the 'proof' picture
it doesnt matter really, because i dont think it is the defining piece of evidence that the nrl will be looking at

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it doesnt matter really, because i dont think it is the defining piece of evidence that the nrl will be looking at
No it wont matter in the grand scheme of things haha, but if the telegraph or wherever this image has been lifted from is listing this as proof, i cant actually see the proof in the image

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
in the photo ryan is standing inside whoever is tagged at #13 (haz I assume).. so ryan has to be on the field

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
The image means nothing cause we ackowledge the 14th man

Our drama is the severity of the punishment. Once Ennis was injuried it was 13 on 13 all the way to the try, fair game, illegal yes thats why we need a punish

But 2 competition points is unfair IMHO

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Since the merging of all threads, I just wanted to re-iterate this one point !

"On the grounds of consistancy, here presents an oppportunity for the NRL, to finally show some !

Anything greater than a fine for this "mistake" is a ludicrous over-reaction by an organisation already under question for their choice of punishments on several issues, recently !"

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Since the merging of all threads, I just wanted to re-iterate this one point !

"On the grounds of consistancy, here presents an oppportunity for the NRL, to finally show some !

Anything greater than a fine for this "mistake" is a ludicrous over-reaction by an organisation already under question for their choice of punishments on several issues, recently !"
Yes. A fine is exactly what we deserve, as the extra player (Ryan) takes no part in the play and doesnt change the result. Anything else could come across as victimising us.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon the rule should be just players involvedshould be charged if they were a 14th man !

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
Assuming #13 is Haz the person thats inside #13 is Idris (#12) not Ryan

#13 is haz, #12 is idris, #14 is ryan...

ryan is standing further infield than haz...

bulldogstar was pointing out if ryan was on the field... all i said was he was standing further infield than haz so he must be

Status
Not open for further replies.