Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tony Ayoub was also responsible for:

> Kicking the ball out on the full from kick off twice
> Kicking the ball out on the full in general play
> A piss poor attempted tackle on Waterhouse

All of these led to Penrith tries.

Yes, he made a mistake. A costly one at that. But we don't need to crucify the bloke. I am sure we will eventually get over it, but he will never live it down.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I don't care who's cousin he is. He's proven to be an absolute tool.

End of story.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Yes, he made a mistake. A costly one at that. But we don't need to crucify the bloke. I am sure we will eventually get over it, but he will never live it down.
Not quite sure of your point. We made plenty of errors, but we won anyway. Ayoub fkt up and we lose 2 points. If a player missed a tackle and cost us 2 points he would be hung up in here and flogged within an inch of his life. What Ayoub is getting is tame.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

again, we do crucify players for these mistakes, ayoub is not exempt from criticism for his blunder just as the players arn't, i agree we need to get over it and i don't feel the need to bag ayoub but i see no reason to why he is different to the countless dogs players that have been bagged on this site since i can remember.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you people don't even know if he was the sole cause of the problem anyway. just want to blame someone, so you just follow an article written by the telecrap.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not quite sure of your point. We made plenty of errors, but we won anyway. Ayoub fkt up and we lose 2 points. If a player missed a tackle and cost us 2 points he would be hung up in here and flogged within an inch of his life. What Ayoub is getting is tame.
My point is we may not have won if not for the 14th player. League is a numbers game. Ryan was in the attack when he shouldn't have been on the field. There would have been a defender lined up unnecesarily opposing him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
one of the best physios in sydney is not a tool
Thank God he isnt a traffic cop..........comeone mate its clear to drive on.....<<<<<CRASH>>>>>.....lol

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Look I realise you have a biased view because you're related.

But for a man to make that kind of mistake, to take things into his own hands, and not realise the consequences of his actions, it makes him a tool.

Being one of the best physios in Sydney has nothing to do with it.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
again, we do crucify players for these mistakes, ayoub is not exempt from criticism for his blunder just as the players arn't, i agree we need to get over it and i don't feel the need to bag ayoub but i see no reason to why he is different to the countless dogs players that have been bagged on this site since i can remember.
I will just restate that we are blaming him for losing points we may never have been entitled too if Ryan wasn't in the offensive line.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
My point is we may not have won if not for the 14th player. League is a numbers game. Ryan was in the attack when he shouldn't have been on the field. There would have been a defender lined up unnecesarily opposing him.
oh dear you havent been paying attention. Go sit in the corner now and dont talk to anybody. While there write this 100 times...

Ryan was not in the attack. He didnt get involved in the play at all. He made no difference.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh dear you havent been paying attention. Go sit in the corner now and dont talk to anybody. While there write this 100 times...

Ryan was not in the attack. He didnt get involved in the play at all. He made no difference.
for the 20 millionth time, you don't have to be involved in the play to be in the attack. an extra person in the line of play = more space and more people for penrith to defend.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

No. He just hung back and watched the game from the half way line. He was in the line. Maybe not in that movement that led to a try. But he was there and the defense would have numbered up that way.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Btw.. if the shoe was on the other foot we would be demanding for the points to be given to us. Not only taken away from the other team. Hypocritical if you ask me.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I realise you have a biased view because you're related.

But for a man to make that kind of mistake, to take things into his own hands, and not realise the consequences of his actions, it makes him a tool.

Being one of the best physios in Sydney has nothing to do with it.
how do you know it was his sole fault?
nobody has said anything about him except the telecrap.
and anyway, everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't make them an "absolute tool". if it was someone other than the trainer, everyone would have forgiven them by now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No. He just hung back and watched the game from the half way line. He was in the line. Maybe not in that movement that led to a try. But he was there and the defense would have numbered up that way.
Thats the point.....other teams have had 14 on the field and escaped 2 points being deducted due to the 14th player not being involved in the play. Ryan on the field is a breach, which we should be fined for, but as he wasnt involved in the movement he didnt change the result and therefore we shouldnt lose 2 points we deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.