News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I was a bit worried about the signing of Paul Vaughan at the time. Just asumed hed be a bit of a fuckwit for some reason. But he proved me wrong and its a shame he decided to leave.
Agree. He seemed to have a poor attitude toward the end of his Steelers run but was quite humble and played well with us, so it’s possible for some to learn their lesson I guess. As I heard it he wanted to go to the UK, not that we didn’t want to keep him.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ like Thompson has been a poor investment. TPJ has made an NRL career out of being unreliable and Thompsons stay down under has been an injury riddles disaster. Id off load both and sign a number of NSW Cup middles.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For all the guess work on here saying he is bad news and refusing to play etc etc - he looked pretty happy in NZ posing with the kids. The club must not have an issue either having him travel over there, wouldn’t happen if he was on the nose with Gus etc. We are all poking around in the dark off a rumour with no substance (that has been shared)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly right. Malla has in my memory been proven to be someone who claims mail and not deliver. Could be wrong but think this comment is complete horse shit and if we see him in our jersey again confirms it.

If we don’t I owe him An apology.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right. Malla has in my memory been proven to be someone who claims mail and not deliver. Could be wrong but think this comment is complete horse shit and if we see him in our jersey again confirms it.

If we don’t I owe him An apology.
Not a single person on here has a 100% strike rate

IIRC - Malla would be one of very few who gets more right than wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I have a good strike rate imho

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
An elite rugby player should never be 'taking the piss' to me this is a breach of contractual obligation.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lots of talk no action if he doesn’t kill it on return bye bye tevita

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Yeh we have different memories lol. Could be mistaken. I’ve boxed for almost 2 decades so high chance. Memory is fucked[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh we have different memories lol. Could be mistaken. I’ve boxed for almost 2 decades so high chance. Memory is fucked[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Lmao.. you don’t get offended when someone says get your head checked ay [emoji23]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lmao.. you don’t get offended when someone says get your head checked ay [emoji23]
[emoji23] as I’ve told my wife watch it or I might forget you too!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
so what's the story with pangai jr? Is the calf injury legito or not?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not going to get into it further. I know what I know, and I have provided enough info about this. I won't go into it further.

What ever happens from here, I hope he ends up somewhere where he's back enjoying his footy and Bulldogs are able to replace him with high level talent.
The story you shared about him refusing to play in the front row is bullshit. Saying we are rehabbing him for some reason is unlikely.The dogs wanting to move him on is very likely because he is waste of money and we could spend it in better places. If Gus was not looking to move TPJ or Thommo on then he wouldn’t be doing his job.

Malla

Reaction score
The story you shared about him refusing to play in the front row is bullshit. Saying we are rehabbing him for some reason is unlikely.The dogs wanting to move him on is very likely because he is waste of money and we could spend it in better places. If Gus was not looking to move TPJ or Thommo on then he wouldn’t be doing his job.
You know it’s bullshit how? Please fill me in I’m intrigued now.