News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if the permission to box was actually the club's (aka Gould's) way of getting Tavita into SBWs orbit.

The Roosters players always spoke about his influence and leadership when he joined them. This seems like a master-stroke in hindsight.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he isn’t on tour being a ratbag he choose to stay home train with sonny wanting to improve guess we will see come next year he will have some competition for his spot I hope RFM has a good strong preseason injury free

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least he isn’t on tour being a ratbag he choose to stay home train with sonny wanting to improve guess we will see come next year he will have some competition for his spot I hope RFM has a good strong preseason injury free
IMO: He stayed at home because of the baby. The last year etc would haven't been horrendous for him & his partner. He was shit this year, would he have been picked.

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO: He stayed at home because of the baby. The last year etc would haven't been horrendous for him & his partner. He was shit year, would he have been picked.
At least he having a dig time will tell and if sbw can rub off on him so be it

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His consistency will have a big influence on how well our pack performs especially in big games. I think most realise we are a bit thin for depth up front for 2023. How thin will depend on how well TPJ aims up.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it astonishing that a professional athlete in the nrl has only just found out the benefits of good nutrition in 4 weeks of boxing training with sbw in the off season...

Professional athlete & Tevita Pangai Junior shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe we could bring Suzie burrell in as our nutritionist..she kept jason ryles in shape with her special diet

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only thing he is taking the piss out of is the same bullshit he says about himself every off season whilst training with hooligans like Cooper, SBW etc