News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha. Bro dontcha know, you never state something as fact unless it’s like… FACT

…hahaha how embarrassing.

P.S: I was amazed at how good he was for his first game of the season. Made fools out of most of his team mates with how much aggression he played with, while they were timid.
First game back I thought he was good too..will get better week on week by fuck we need him firing.

Yeh definite lols at the "fact" that was wrong, idk why ppl write that shit?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPJ was just on the news recognising he can fade out of games, so he’s going to try and play on the edge but within the rules

he also said he’s sick of stat chasers…

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Malla more like wanka

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good press conference from TPJ. He definitely appears to be in a good state of mind and we really need him right now. Him mentioning that Payne Hass is still only 22 is a reminder of just how crazy good of a career he will have if he can stay fit and focused.

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
This bloke doesn't have the brains to make it, and keep SBW as far away from this place as possible

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His first half was good, his second half was rubbish started trying to ball play instead of doing his job. Still not convinced on this bloke but I am still hoping he’ll prove me wrong.
You might be right on this Maroondog, i think I am just hoping he has changed but deep down I also am not sold. On watching it for a second time I didn’t like the comment when he said fans should be worried if I look uninterested ( or whatever words he used similar to this) when asked about his mindset. Almost get the feeling he knows he was admitting he has done that before (in itself is not good) and also not instilling any confidence it won’t happen again.
Let’s hope we are both wrong.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On watching it for a second time I didn’t like the comment when he said fans should be worried if I look uninterested ( or whatever words he used similar to this) when asked about his mindset. Almost get the feeling he knows he was admitting he has done that before (in itself is not good) and also not instilling any confidence it won’t happen again.
I took a little bit more from it.

Being that if his mindset isn't on the game (because something else has got him down), then he won't put in 100%.

Sounds like they've worked on his mental health whilst he's been off, in order to get him into a more positive mindset.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I took a little bit more from it.

Being that if his mindset isn't on the game (because something else has got him down), then he won't put in 100%.

Sounds like they've worked on his mental health whilst he's been off, in order to get him into a more positive mindset.
Fair call. Let’s hope not only for his professional career, but his personal life that the help is working. That would explain alot if it is the case.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha. Bro dontcha know, you never state something as fact unless it’s like… FACT

P.S: I was amazed at how good he was for his first game of the season. Made fools out of most of his team mates with how much aggression he played with, while they were timid.
What happens when you aren’t playing for about 8 weeks LOL

Malla

Reaction score

Yeah he has been excellent. He's really shown us that he is keen to make the number 10 jersey his own.

I feel very embarrassed.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Looks like TPJs training sessions with SBW were in the dunny

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he has been excellent. He's really shown us that he is keen to make the number 10 jersey his own.

I feel very embarrassed.
You said he’d never play for us again. He clearly has been playing.

Malla

Reaction score
You said he’d never play for us again. He clearly has been playing.
Yes I did.

He would not have played if our injury tolls didn't mount. We needed him.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if he's coming off the bench this week.