News ‘Wrong decision’: All Blacks legend Steve Hansen takes aim at Dogs board after Barrett axing

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
"NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT YET" Hey Steve we'll how about we employ him again when he is because that's what is needed at NRL level.

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
A lot of truth in what Steve says.

“If you go back to my very first statements when I got involved with the Bulldogs you’ve got to have stability for a club to grow and get strength,” Hansen said.
“And when you’re constitution allows your board to be dropped every two years then you’ve got board members who when things aren’t going right they get twitchy.”

We will continue to be perennial back markers whilst members and fans demand instant success.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is right about board stability to be fair

Everything else he can eat a dick about
Yeah that’s the truth in all the mess. The problems run deeper than just coaching.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the truth in all the mess. The problems run deeper than just coaching.
I will bet my left one its the only major problem, the coaching and coaching staff. I am sure Gould will poitely move Hansen on if he brings no value..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how many dicks Barrett has sucked , but he seems to have more support than what he should for such an underwhelming coach with a mediocre coaching record
The guy is a dud coach, anybody defending him is either out out of their mind, or has their dick sucked by Barrett.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck off Hansen... I'm a great NRL coach as well I'm just not the finished product either. It's a business mate and we need results sooner rather than later.

Malla

Reaction score
Hold on... we made the wrong decision of Barrett resigning? Does he mean Barrett made the wrong decision?

I guess its confirmed that Hanson is gone.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What kills me is give us a fkn reason as to what the club is lacking??? Not one person has said it but god damn it’s defiantly the playing group and the don’t want to admit it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A lot of truth in what Steve says.

“If you go back to my very first statements when I got involved with the Bulldogs you’ve got to have stability for a club to grow and get strength,” Hansen said.
“And when you’re constitution allows your board to be dropped every two years then you’ve got board members who when things aren’t going right they get twitchy.”

We will continue to be perennial back markers whilst members and fans demand instant success.
But we haven't demanded instant success, we have been patient for many many years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So now he crawls out of his hole.. The guy that won a million games straight as All-Blacks coach and supposedly set high standards is making excuses for a 5-29 record?

Maybe if the so called guru Hansen was a better advisor to Barrett, Baz's record wouldn't be so shit and he wouldn't have been fired..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go fu*k yourself Hansen. We are here for trophies not wooden spoons you Muppet.
I don't care if Gus sacked him or he left on his own accord, it's not personal, we were going backwards.

Hansen, if you were good enough as a mentor you would have instilled resilience into Barrett, but you failed.

These wankers who have been involved with the club for five minutes that think their voices are bigger than the club, get on your high horse or your sheep for that matter and get the fu*ck outa here!!!!