News ‘I wish I never left’: Reynolds’ $12k Dogs deal worth its weight in gold

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what to say about this. Reynolds was gone as a player since before he left us, and has been living large on the Tigers and UK gravy trains for years. I don't even want him blocking a spot for young halves in NSW Cup. Maybe he can help somewhere with young players coming through but top 30 can't be real.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know what to say about this. Reynolds was gone as a player since before he left us, and has been living large on the Tigers and UK gravy trains for years. I don't even want him blocking a spot for young halves in NSW Cup. Maybe he can help somewhere with young players coming through but top 30 can't be real.
That’s a very accurate summation.

And this is just a little back door way he hopes to keep his gravy train going. He Still thinks he’s worth massive overs.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If he had such skill for the passion he has, he would easily be my all time favorite player. His attitude and pride to the club as a player is unique and special to a fan imo but, he played like a donkey 80% of the time behind one of the best forward packs in the NRL for numerous years and probably costed us two genuine chances of a premiership. Give him an off-field role definitely but a contract, hell no.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton has more skill in one finger.

I saw as soon as his legs and speed went he had nothing to offer to the team. You have to have skill and finesse if you want longevity in the spine positions, the ability to adapt your game as your body gets older.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome home Josh, if nothing else I’m sure he will spark some passion being around the boys. I won’t hate on him. He be good and deserves a last hurrah !!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds in his prime had a huge impact on club culture. Similar to JAC, his energy and enthusiasm around training and during games is infectious. He led by example, busted his ass with try saving efforts, put his body on the line, kick chase efforts, all the effort areas of the game you could never question his heart.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he had such skill for the passion he has, he would easily be my all time favorite player. His attitude and pride to the club as a player is unique and special to a fan imo but, he played like a donkey 80% of the time behind one of the best forward packs in the NRL for numerous years and probably costed us two genuine chances of a premiership. Give him an off-field role definitely but a contract, hell no.
A bit harsh bro 2014 we had no chance we fluked making it to the GF and 2012 his halfback was Keating lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A bit harsh bro 2014 we had no chance we fluked making it to the GF and 2012 his halfback was Keating lol
I still think we should of came away with one premiership in years between 2012-2015. Had two cracks at it. Sad reality if anything.