‘Helps when winning’: Fittler’s take on Foxx snub as Blues boss ‘sniggers’ at Cleary critics

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s an honour but I honestly hope fox gets picked and turns filter down the racist ****

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, he’s not racist just fkn stupid
Yeah man definitely on the stupid side and to ge fair fox was poll playing in a terrible dogs side.
He should have been picked for sure but to throw around the racist line is a bit rich for someone who travels to the pacific Islands looking for talent.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah man definitely on the stupid side and to ge fair fox was poll playing in a terrible dogs side.
He should have been picked for sure but to throw around the racist line is a bit rich for someone who travels to the pacific Islands looking for talent.
Fox didn’t get picked because Freddy was scared of Coates in the air so he weakened our strength to defend their strength. Shit coach

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope freddy goes down in the history books as the longest serving NSW coach of all time.....Same old same old with NSW pick a team full of super stars who are more interested in personal accolades than the win, Origin is about what's under the bonnet, and less about individual skill and talent.
fox would never have been dropped from a QLD side.
Typical retarded qlder, hope fittler flukes a win then your mob can be the flogs that lost to the most retarded nsw coach in history.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
State of Origin stats:

Josh Addo-Carr = Played 12, Won 7, Lost 5, Tries 10.
Daniel Tupou = Played 10, Won 4, Lost 6, Tries 3.

There is nothing Fittler can say to justify picking Tupou over JAC.
Fair call but I think this will happen.

Turbo (if fit) and Mitchell in Centres.
Campbell Graham and Brian To'o on the wings.
To'o inparticular does those hard yards coming out from the try line along with kick returns he is more ruthless.

JAC is one of the best finishes no doubt but I think in Origin coming out of your line and getting those extra metres is paramount and To'o is one of the best at it. JAC has a hop skip and a jump which stifles his run.

Graham is in great form, he is solid all round defensively and in attack. Think he has earnt his debut.....all imo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you blokes should 100% back every decision Freddy makes for you cockroaches oops sorry I mean Blues people..

Pick don’t pick Turbo JAC or API cause they are shit