‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as this will probably screw us over on Friday, that second half was ridiculous against the Warriors. I was watching it in disbelief at how one sided it was. I just put it down to the whole weekend no big name players were getting binned. The NRL wanted the stars on the field. That’s why Latrell didn’t go for something that any other player in the game would go for.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eugh, this isn't going to work in our favour on the weekend.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loophole has been created

Laundy should vent for us and maybe we get looked after from the refs

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3D39F82F-A82F-459F-9D59-CA5487D20FFA.jpeg
Factor in this and it’s a recipe for disaster . We better just smash these warriors Friday cause refs either take it against then for calling them cheats or gift them penalties when they’ve won then even it up at end

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Read some of the twitter replies. Very telling and accurate...almost all the bottom teams supporters saying the same....conscious (or unconscious) bias against lower teams and favouritism towards the top players no matter the circumstances with uneven treatment.

Especially Latrell and the incident with Harry Grant......everybody comparing that to instances where their player has been sin binned for far lesser actions.

View attachment 70622
Not saying it's right or wrong, but in ye olden days latrell would have copped a few on the chin for that shit he pulled.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're about to get fucked by the long dick of nrl law
It will be the complete opposite. Over the water cooler at work, the refs will be talking about the Warrior associate questioning their integrity.

Warriors are going to get hammered

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not saying it's right or wrong, but in ye olden days latrell would have copped a few on the chin for that shit he pulled.
Olden days players wouldnt slap and resent a fair tackle either.

These days its quite different. Entitled show pony.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you post on these articles in social media and state warriors were helped by the refs against Bulldogs, you get swarmed by angry islanders lol.

The irony that Warriors and Bulldogs play each other this week will make for some interesting viewing to see how officials react.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Had a dig at warriors supporters having a whinge on Reddit about this… needless to say I copped a ton of down votes…
They hunt in packs man, copped the same myself. Even when you say to them that they get robbed for the most part, but we're lucky against us...they can't accept it haha

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Normally a story like this would have me worried the the refs will fuck us this week, but honestly, how much worse could they possibly fuck us?