1. I

2006 Bulldogs Membership Packages

Ill be getting the kennel membership for 2006
  2. I

2006 Bulldogs Membership Packages

yep, we are restiricted to a 40000 capacity nexst season
  3. I

Top 25- 2006

Patten Cutler El Masri Tonga Utai Phlephs Holdsworth Sherwin Perry Hughes Maitua O'Meley Asotasi Ryan Mason Grimaldi Williams Armit Myles Czlikowski Ngwani Mcilwain Morrin Conn
  4. I

Top 25- 2006

Which players do you think will be apart of our top squad for season 2006, who will be in our top 25???
  5. I

2006 Season Draw Annoucned!

Penrith in round 1, should be a good test to see where we stand at the start of the year as Penrith ended 2005 with 6 or something straight wins, while we had 6 losses in a row. Playing the premiers in round 2 should be a blockbuster, i know that we will be much improved and ready to battle in...
  6. I

What went down on the forum last nite?

How hard do they want to make it to attend bulldog games. I will most likley get the season ticket to "The Kennel" area but out of all my friends probably only one other will do the same, but its not always us two at every game. The club really has to look at this from a fans point of view...
  7. I

loyal or not

when hazem got injured...we didnt end up wining another game lol
  8. I

Grimaldi's 1 year deal

Good to see the dogs managment keep Grimaldi at our club for 1 more year. Is highly under-rated & is a crucial part in our lineup.
  9. I

Does Anyone...

Cmon Grimaldi, you better stay with us next year. To the bulldogs managment get off your fkin a$$es & retain grimaldi, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!
  10. I

How many games???

How many Bulldog games did you attend this year? For me i went to the following: Rnd 1- Dragons Rnd 3- Tigers Rnd 6- Roosters Rnd 8- Eels Rnd 10- Eagles Rnd 13- Souths Rnd 15- Raiders Rnd 17- Storm Rnd 19- Panthers Rnd 20- Broncos Rnd 23- Eels Rnd 24- Knights Rnd 25- Panthers
  11. I

Code of Conduct

LOL.....they have been playing nowhere near to their best of their ability yet the club expects us not to criticise them or say anything bad towards them. When the team plays like they did over the last 6 weeks we as fans can express our feelings over the situations.
  12. I

Should Ryan be stripped of captancy

If Ryan feels like being the Captain is affecting his performances then he should stand down himself as Menzies did at Manly last year. The club should not strip him of the captaincy, he should be able to make the decision himself.
  13. I

Rammo's player ratings

i agree with most of what you have said rammo
  14. I

Grimaldi's field goal attempt

lets fkin hope that wasn this last game, he deserves to go out on a better note.
  15. I

Please Mr Noad

The bulldogs managment better do all they can to keep Grimmers with us for atleast 1 more year. He means more to our side then alot of people think & has earnt my respect time & time again for the effort he puts in. So bulldogs....DO THE RIGHT THING & SIGN HIM UP!!!
  16. I

danny galea rumour

Danny Galea is at the panthers, Ben Galea is the one at the tigers.
  17. I

tony grimaldi

absolute champion.....please sign with us grimaldi
  18. I

Give Faamita!

Ive seen him play & have to say....this kid can play. Hold onto him bulldogs!!!
  19. I

Will you boo Braith Anasta in Round 26?

I dont think it is unloyal to BOO anasta. The reason being because he is not loyal to the bulldogs jersey & does not give a sh!t for playing for our great club. He thinks he is bigger then everyone else & is an arrogant prik that deserves what he gets. NA NA NA NA......NA NA NA...
  20. I

DOG POLL ( need your suggestions for a new name for our supporter area at home games)

i voted "dog pound".....we should have a big banner made like souths fans & "the burrow" to represent ourselves.
  21. I

Will you boo Braith Anasta in Round 26?

yes i will boo the sh!t out of him
  22. I

who was your favourite player from the 80's?

I was born in 88 but have seen alot of old videos & seen some games of ours. I wish i could of been around while Turvey & Lamb were playing together.
  23. I

Who have we missed?

El Masri the most but everyone that has been injured has been missed. Also an in-form Sherwin.
  24. I

Wake Up Doggie Fans

Injuries can be used but they are no fkin excuse for the attitude that the players have had over the past few weeks. The season was in our hands & since then we have just been one huge disappoinment. Two 50 point thrashings in a row is an absolute disgrace & if anyone says that thye tried or...
  25. I

Myles Or Armit?

Armit cant get our rookie of the year as he is not a rookie. He played about 15-20 games for the eels, so the award will go to Myles.
  26. I

The news next sunday

i dont think it will happen but if it does.....its freakish as we dont deserve to be there but ill support through anything.
  27. I

A Bunger Again Tonight

I didnt hear a thing either & the smoke was due to backburning operations being done.
  28. I

Steve Folkes :(

Folksey can only do so much. He has done the best job he can but the players just arnt listening & dont seem to crae which is fkin disapointing. Folksey.....keep ya head up champ!!!
  29. I

Dogs Fans

The area where the army usually sits was reserved seating last night. I was sitting in there during the prem league game as were others & we got our tickets checked & were told to move on the other side of the blue barrier as that was GA. I was starting chants & to the people that chanted along...
  30. I

Pick the Score and Try Scorers.

Bulldogs: 32 Tigers: 28 FTS: Richards LTS: Lolesi MOM: Mason
  31. I

Bulldogs Must Find Confidence!

We just need some confidence, come on boys.....FIRE UP!!!
  32. I

Berries Jersey

Ill be helping you stir him joey lol....i will be in my 70 yr jersey & cheering on the boyz.
  33. I

If i don't...

good luck with it mate
  34. I

Management & recruitment

Why would Thurston have stayed if we had anasta. I always wanted Thurston to stay but that dik braith was here & most fans are happy to see him leaving. Mcilwain in the centres has come from injuries. We have no choice, all our backs are injured. Scott & Feeney are not major losses with the...
  35. I

Charlie Tonga and the chocolate factory

He is a lazy slow player that belongs in reserves. Instead of czlikowski, why dont we bring up Conn or someone else, just give younger guys a go now. Even guys like Filinga in the centres instead of mcilwain.
  36. I

McIllwain is no centre....

Mcilwain will not be in the centres this week with the return of Utai. Utai & Lolesi will be on the wings, phelphs & maitua (hopefully). If Maitua is out then Mcilwain will again be in the centres & on Hughes at 1/2 back, i dont think he is that bad. He is a player that gives 100% effort every...
  37. I

how angry do u get after a bulldogs loss?

Yep that was me that broke my toe after the finals loss to the sharks in 2001...lolll. I hate losing especially when the team hasnt tried, if they were playing at there best but lost, thats alright but when they dont give a sh!t i get fkin pissed.
  38. I

Tigers by how much....?

Tigers are going for 8 in a row & we are coming off 3 staright losses. I have a feeling we will fire up after being embarrased last week & hopefully get the win.
  39. I

What if...

I will be there for the next 3 games....lets just hope that the boys can put on better & improved performances.
  40. I

For the Diehards, Lets talk miracles

I still havnt given up hope on us making the 8. While it is a long long shot, we are still in with a slim chance & i will be supporting 100%. I will turn up to the next 3 games whether we are in contention or not just to give the boys support. We just need our bad luck to end & some luck to go...
  41. I

Bulldogs Fans Sitting?

its behind the goal posts in front of the big screen
  42. I

No defence, no attack and NO HEART!

I was at the game & never ever leave early but yesterday i was so fkin close. I just couldnt take it, you could just tell that they didnt care & had no heart in there performance. In the 2nd half when parra were scoring tries at will & while the dogs were huddled in the ingoal, i got up & held...
  43. I

We can still win the comp

Insaniek....you are a tigers fan from league unlimited...nice effort
  44. I

Congrats to Bulldogs Fans at Parra Stadium Last Night

Thanks for that.....i was there with the army & stuck there until the end....i am a bulldog4life through the good & bad. Its part of being a fan.
  45. I

A small rant

I will still be at the remaining 3 games cheering on the boyz but if they come out & play like they have the last 3 wks with NO heart....NO passion & just not caring then i will be very dissapointed. Last night i was sitting in the army behind the goal posts & while parra were scoring all there...
  46. I

Roll call- Rnd 23

where are you guys sitting? me & my friends will be in the south terrace.
  47. I

Roll call- Rnd 23

Well i am buying my tickets this afternoon for this friday night's game & hopefully there are alot of bulldog fans out there. So who else is going?
  48. I

Next Yeras Line Up

I think we should leave Maitua in the centres for next year or put him at 5/8 if Holdsworth isnt up to standard. People on this site really underestimate the amount of work that Armit does for us. He has been a consistent performer for us this year & does alot of work. I think our side should...
  49. I

Come On Bulldog Fans! Get Up!

CMON BULLDOGZ.....ill be there on friday night to support our boys & hope to see heaps of other bulldog fans....BRING IT ON!!!
  50. I

Results Of Fan Forum

We are also playing at the gold coast again next year, so how many games do they wanna take away???
  51. I

Naughty Willie...

HAHAHAHA.....i luv it lollll
  52. I

RIP Bulldogs Army and all fans

It is sad, our atmosphere is dead & there is no more chants or anything. I will still go to our games 100% but im not bothering to bring my banners anymore because i just do not want a hustle with security over them.
  53. I

Fan Forum info here

whatever is happening with the army next year, i will be there 100%. thanks for the info guys n gals
  54. I

Cameron Ciraldo - To make NRL debut this weekend

will watch with interest this weekend to see how he goes
  55. I

Noad wants signs!

There was a sign up that said "BULLDOG FANS AGAINST VIOLENCE" or something like that.
  56. I

wat did use do afta bulldogs grand final

I was at the game & headed back to belmore with ACE on the train with me. It was the craziest train ride of my life & when we got to belmore things went crazy, greatest weekend.
  57. I

Would you support the bulldogs if we were coming last

Of course i would support the dogs, i aint a bandwagon fan & ive been a fan since i was 3, if we were last for 10 years staright & not have a single win, i would still be there every single game to support the boys cause im a BULLDOG 4 LIFE.
  58. I

Vent your anger over Souths loss!

It was a very bad performance but just look at how we played against the broncos and see what we are capable of. We can still make the finals and have an impact, dont give up on the boys just yet. Get out and give them support. We just need to be more consistent.
  59. I

New Initiatives On Crowd Behaviour At Bulldogs Matches

I do not agree with this. No GA seating will make it harder for alot of real fansto get to the games & the banning of the frums & no big flags is just stupid. The atmosphere at our games is going to be dead thanks to some idiot. I am seriously pissed about this.
  60. I

Mr. Noad to go on the Footy Show instead of Mason.

blue zone lol we cant be called that. If we gotta change the name then we should be called the DOG POUND in my opinion.
  61. I

Sherwin, Anasta in Bulldog kick-off

it will be harder in games, this is just in training but lest hope they do good.
  62. I

Noad wants signs!

good idea, i would make the signs but dont have the time now
  63. I

NRL to decide if to punish the dogs.....

I think that we will just cop a fine & a warning for future offences.
  64. I

Sportsworld

I have been to a few games with Ramus & he can tell you that i am one of the biggest fans there is. Do not label a whole race of people from the behaviour of few. I go to the games to watch footy & support our boyz.
  65. I

Who is the best bulldogs coach we had?

im only 17 but i know what the coaches before folksey have done. my dad tells me stories alot of the time to help with my knowledge. folksey has done so much, has tooken us to 2 grand finals for 1 win, & consistently being in the top 2/3 sides each year during his time. my vote goes to him.
  66. I

Fans - At Friday night game

Yep, i was with BluenWhite Blood & what he has just said is 100% true. The dikheads under the big screen started a fight, so we in the REAL army started the chant towards them, "your a bunch of wankeers". I has some friends sitting near the big screen & they told us that one of the people from...
  67. I

the telecraps 3rd page

Its false reporting by the telegraph. We must understand that they are not going to put anything positive about us, they will twist stories to make us look bad. One idiot has suddenly turned into a string of incidents & violence, its all bullsh!t. Cmon NRL, get the bulldog fans point of view...
  68. I

If Utai and El Masri are out..

put phelphs in the centres & lolesi on the wing.
  69. I

Telstra Stadium Security- PATHETIC!

Yep gotta agree with BluenWhite blood, i was sitting with him but arrived a bit after 7 & didnt have my army card checked. The sniffer dogs didnt pick up anything aswell, something more must be done.
  70. I

"Like A Thief in the Night" Steve Clark

HAHAHAAHAHAH.....what a try from the lobster.
  71. I

Anyone got the pic from page 7 Telegraph today?

Im in that photo, see the banner that can be seen, im the person holding it with a hat on. Those fkin idiots made me deaf for a while, harsh action has to be taken.
  72. I

Passes to the Army.

There were police dogs, i got in to the stadium at about 7 & there were sniffer dogs there. I didnt need my army card to get in aswelll, i dont know why but its a system we need to keep.
  73. I

Gooo Tank

I was sitting right where the incident happened. I was holding the OGRE banner. The story is from what i saw is that there were 2 firecrackers that went off. The first one went off the row behind me & a few metres away, i heard it & turned to see what happend, then i saw a second one lit up &...
  74. I

Almost 30,000 people

It was a grat game. i had my ogre banner & was sitting in the army last night. The REAL army & not the dikheads that try to join in, we made alot of noise last night & hopefully that can continue without incidents for the rest of this year.
  75. I

NRL:Isolated incident

Well i was sitting in the army & the explosion went off about a metre away from us. There was two, i heard the first one then turned to see what happened then saw the next one about to go off so fkin close to me that i just turned my head & covered myself. It was so loud & then everything went...
  76. I

We wont make the eight!

That was a fkin pathetic act. It went off seriously about a metre away from me. I went deaf for a while, those idiots who did it can fuk off
  77. I

Training Today...*News*

Good to Richter getting a go. I have seen him play alot & have to say, he can play. Is a strong runner & is hard to stop. Will look out for him tomorrow.
  78. I

RLW Ratings Dogs v Panthers

fkn braith, had his worst game & almost lost it for us, fuk off prik. Hazem, Reni & Cutler were way better then him. I think the judge is a roosters fan.
  79. I

Roll Call - broncos game

im there with my banners as usual
  80. I

Slogan Needed

That is a fkin good one, hopefully that one gets used.
  81. I

Bulldogs are Leaders!

Go Hazem El Magic & they say he cant play orign....fkin disgrace.
  82. I

pick a guess for the crowd this friday the winner gets 1,000 points

How are people thinking under 20000. If weather is really bad it might get that low but this game will get a similar crowd to the roosters game. If it doesnt atleast get over 25000, its a dissapointing effort. My prediction: 27147
  83. I

Early but, Team to play Broncos

Hazem will do a very good job at fullback, he wont let anyone down.
  84. I

Holdsworth is alright

i think his an anasta fan
  85. I

2GB Commentators on Holdsworth

Holdsworth got 2 try assits, am watching the game & have to say this kid looks pretty good. He can play well, has a good kicking game & his game will develop at the dogs. FUK OFF BRAITH....GO HOLDSY!!!
  86. I

Phil Gould

Let the man speak, he makes himself dumber each time.
  87. I

we need manly to win

I hate the dragons way more then manly....maybe cause they are closer rivals plus i have family & friends who go for them. Cant stand dragons, eels, & ofcourse roosters.
  88. I

Come one, Come all

Im already there in the army with my banners & want the army to make as much noise as we made at penrith. Cmon bulldog fans...FKIN FIRE UP.
  89. I

cutler....

I dont know what you mean by that. Last night at the game, everyone was geting behind him, saying things like this kid has heart & can play. He got cheered for everything he did. Get well soon cutler.
  90. I

For those not at the Penrith game- was Anasta booed?

I was there last night & only about 10 people booed him. I will unleash next yeat not this. How good were we in the army last night, the panther fans had no answer, we stood for the whold 80 & didnt stop chanting for that whole time. It was a great effort both on & off the field.
  91. I

We will get smashed by broncos..

I was at penrith last night standing infront of the scoreboard all night. I was holding the "stand back...ogre attak" banner. The army was fkin awsome, we were loud for 80mins & took the panthers fans out of the game (they were never in it). We chanted loudly & that is how the army should be...
  92. I

what gower said about hazems play

Hazems contract ends after 2007, i want him to go for 1 or 2 more yrs after that.
  93. I

OFFICIAL Bulldogs Man of the Match

Man that injury looked sickening, lets hope its not as bad as it looks. He was a having a realy top game, was hitting holes & putting his body on the line. Get well soon, babyfaced cutler.