2GB Commentators on Holdsworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"The way that Holdsworth is playing today the dogs will be happy they've got a great buy".

While its just a statement with the Dragons ahead by 24 - 0 its still good to see he's playing well.

Reaction score
Colin Best scores off a pin-point bomb from Daniel Holdsworth.
good signs :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Sweeeet! Game's about to start over on Ch. 9...Gota watch this one carefully! :D

I am pretty stoked tho...all we need him to have is POTENTIAL...then if A N Y O N E can turn this kid into a world-beater - it's Folkesy & the Tadpole!! :D

Will have Anasta's spot in the NSW side within 3 years is my prediction right here 'n now!! :D

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Dog-E-Styler said:
Sweeeet! Game's about to start over on Ch. 9...Gota watch this one carefully! :D

I am pretty stoked tho...all we need him to have is POTENTIAL...then if A N Y O N E can turn this kid into a world-beater - it's Folkesy & the Tadpole!! :D

Will have Anasta's spot in the NSW side within 3 years is my prediction right here 'n now!! :D
* 3 years later* anasta is playing crap & in premier league, meanwhile holdsworth is just coming off his debut series as NSW 5/8th & being man of the series with 5 tries, 3 field goals & NSW win series 3 nil in a whitewash :D :D

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
Holdsworth got 2 try assits, am watching the game & have to say this kid looks pretty good. He can play well, has a good kicking game & his game will develop at the dogs. FUK OFF BRAITH....GO HOLDSY!!!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
but he's still got a sh!t-long way to go... which is ok for a kid so young...

he just needs to get a bit more involved at 5/8th... and i mean make sure he's standing at FIRST RECEIVER at the end of each ruck... and to take the line on more...

then we'll have us an all-round complete 5/8th with all the skillz

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
His defence is pretty damn good too!!

Not afraid to get stuck in!!

Mmmmm MMMMM mmmmm!!!....Yret another tasty little morsel, signed sealed & delivered to the Bulldogs only half-done!...a la Willie Tonga! :D A real diamond in the rough! Thank youuuuuu Saints!! ;)

And - a PERTH junior, I read the other day!...Interesting!...Would be eligible for NSW tho - HAS to be!!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Guys,

Let's be careful with our sentiments regarding Anasta. He is still a Bulldog and has a job to do.

Welcome aboard Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.