Search results

1. D

It's Official: Ryan Captain For 2005

I know it may have seemed inevitable but Andrew Ryan has been named Bulldogs captain for 2005. He was given the honour at the season launch at the Westin Hotel on Tuesday night. Congratulations bobcat , you deserve after your continuous hard work in the blue and white colours.
  2. D

Pre Season cup for 2006?

Wouldnt it be great if the NRL organised a pre season cup , like they do in the AFL with the Wizard cup , and get a major company to sponsor it , and show it on channel 9 and Foxtel , and run it over 4 or 5 weeks before the season , and have a break the weekend before the comp starts , I know...
  3. D

Who is the biggest Bulldogs fan?

State your case people
  4. D

Sonny Bill can be the best ever

I know we keep singing praises of this guy but being as unbiased as i can , Ive never seen a better rookie player or a rookie player with that much talent , and watching him in the WCC shows that there may not be any 2nd year syndrome , hes just continued from where he left off last year , hes...
  5. D

Worst and best player you have ever seen?

the worst player i have ever seen would have to be paul carriage from Parramatta. The amount of errors he made inthe 1998 preliminary final between Canterbury and Parramatta was just comical. The best player that I have ever see would have to be Terry Lamb but i have only been following the game...
  6. D

Who should be Australian Rugby League Captain?

Who should it be , Johns or Lockyer?
  7. D

Sonny wins best rookie award for RLPA

Sonny Bill Williams grabbed another award last night , winning the RLPAs rookie of the year , its been so many awards for him the list is endless and i don't know where to begin.
  8. D

Our best forward???

Who is currently our best forward , i know its a team game but i think this poll will be close and interesting.
  9. D

Australia just escape embarrassment

Australia were lucky to beat the USA in Philadelphia this afternoon our time , they trailed 24-6 at half time , but won the game 36-24 , great game by Matt Bowen with 3 tries , Mason , Berrigan and Cooper got 1 each , that brings an end to a very long tour for Australia , a pretty contoversial...