Search results

1. Vladamir

Joel Monaghan under investigation for sex act with dog

What would drive a person to do that? What if the dog suddeny clamps down? Also its wrong etc...
  2. Vladamir

Go the dragons thread

If the dragons win we cant call them chokers anymore. And i for one really enjoy doing so.
  3. Vladamir

Are you ready to LAUGH?

I hope im not too late \
  4. Vladamir

Bulldogs sign Frank Pritchard for 3 years - OFFICIAL

They better hurry the **** up and resign him before anyone else tries to.
  5. Vladamir

The 2010 Federal Election Thread

Liberals winning
  6. Vladamir

An Eastwood solution ....

I would give $200 I miss him that much :(
  7. Vladamir

On a dark desert highway

I like the Spanish version but I'm not sure who covers it.
  8. Vladamir

Gran Turismo 5 Thread

I want it!
  9. Vladamir

Most hated Player 2010

If there is some sort of poll it would undoubtedly be Ennis. My most hated player is Sandow though with Hayne following very closely.
  10. Vladamir

Dogs shut the door on Mason

He shouldve signed for an english team at the beginning of the year.
  11. Vladamir

Sandow 'The Grub'

Its probably a bit harsh, but i was hoping Sandow would get injured during the game after how much he pissed me off.
  12. Vladamir

Congratulations Patten on 100 Tries

I loved the celebration after the try.
  13. Vladamir

Your Lineup vs Souths

Same team as last week minus Halatau. I really don't see the point in dropping Neumann when he's been pretty solid in every match he's appeared in. Halatau on the other hand...
  14. Vladamir

Liberal candidates' anti-Muslim campaign

He's barking up the wrong tree
  15. Vladamir

Bulldogs v Parra Match Thread

WTF sort of penalty was that
  16. Vladamir

Black parents give birth to a white baby

We'll be seeing this on Maury in a few weeks time.
  17. Vladamir

Fullback options for next year

Beat me to it
  18. Vladamir

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Apparently they're very close to signing Sotoris Ninis. Does anyone know anything about him?
  19. Vladamir

Those F*cking Horns!

f*** all of you i love the vuvezelas soooo much, i went and downloaded the iphone application for it.
  20. Vladamir

Canterbury Bulldogs top 8 chances.

The bulldogs are garbage this year. Every time I watch them play I feel like breaking my tv. They will definitely not make the finals unless every team above us gets convicted of cheating the salary cap and I'm more concerned about them ever winning another game this season.
  21. Vladamir

Fifa 2010 World Cup Group B

Higuain is ****e. How could he be picked ahead of Milito.
  22. Vladamir

Hodkinson going to the Dogs

i thought they wanted to sign the dragons toyota cup half back (I'm sorry i'm a bit behind) But whats the deal with this guy is he better than the dragons guy?
  23. Vladamir

Danny Weedler's Dribble

I agree the whole family club thing is just an attempt to make more money and win over the media
  24. Vladamir

Fifa 2010 World Cup Group C

Gerrard and Lampard together in central midfield are shocking. Until they have a proper holding midfielder England will never win a world cup.
  25. Vladamir

Danny Weedler's Dribble

Mason is a decent player and probably better than any of our forwards bar Hannant but I think it would seem a bit hypocritical of the dogs making a move for him since they adopted the whole family club thing.
  26. Vladamir

Mid-Season Review: Canterbury Bulldogs

Why waste time writing an article like that when you can sum it all up with any of the words: Awful, disgraceful, shocking, **** etc.
  27. Vladamir

Higuain isn't what we need he goes missing on big games. I reckon we should by a purely goal scoring forward in the van Nistelrooy mould.
  28. Vladamir

Do You Rate Thaiday?

I have always been a fan of thaiday and I would love him here, but he would never leave the broncos.
  29. Vladamir

Tigers Line-Up

Bulldogs 40- Tigers 0!
  30. Vladamir

Cowboys eyeing local boy Barba

They can go and **** themselves. If we lose another potentially top player to the cowgirls I'm sure a large section of the bulldogs fans will be very angry with the club.
  31. Vladamir

RLW Article saying SBW camp will make annoucement on NRL Return

I don't think anyone would really want him back but if he were willing to take a massive pay cut, make a public apology etc. he would be just what this team needs at the moment. But it will never happen.
  32. Vladamir

Dogs team for Roosters clash

It sure would be nice for the roosters annual bout of injuries to kick in during the first 2 minutes of play, because looking at this side we have little to no chance at winning.
  33. Vladamir

Borders bookstore forced to defend sale of 'control a woman' remote

That remote would come in handy now wouldn't it.
  34. Vladamir

Stone believes Ennis deserves penalty

Zebs a prick as is stone.
  35. Vladamir

Bulldogs name side to face Dragons

No Ennis will be a massive problem for us in a game like this, what are the chances he misses the one game where we need him most? Its a conspiracy i say.
  36. Vladamir

Are you scared of the police?

I **** bricks when they are driving next to me
  37. Vladamir

Gayest. Picture. Ever. And guess which team it is...

Thats a rugby league club?
  38. Vladamir

Apparently United are being linked with a move for Joe Cole. What do you people think?
  39. Vladamir

LOL Daily Telegraph

It appears as though they have set the tone for the rest of the year.
  40. Vladamir

How is subotic I've never seen him play but i know we were linked to him a while back. Trade Vidic for Benzema in a straight swap and then get that brazilian kid we were linked with (i think his name was dodo) and we are set for the next five years with attack and defence.
  41. Vladamir

Mortimer to make a decision soon

I'm pretty certain he'll sign for parra unless of course we have no plans whatsoever for barba and kimmoreley for 2011
  42. Vladamir

Bulldog has big kicking boots to fill

Its going to be weird not seeing Hazem kick, but I'm pretty confident that Ennis will do well.
  43. Vladamir

Top 10 dirtiest names in sport

Not a sportsmen but still a pretty strange name:Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac
  44. Vladamir

Mason a Cowboy.

Weird that any team would want to sign him after him being rejected by the wooden spooners.
  45. Vladamir

Recruitment

alot of young relatives by spreading propaganda
  46. Vladamir

Double try to be part of All Stars game

how does it work? can you just keep scoring tries if you are able to or is there a limit
  47. Vladamir

Did Thierry Henry Cheat France into the World Cup?

ever since they decided to seed the competition it was obvious it was going to be rigged
  48. Vladamir

i noticed vidic having a laugh at that cheating piece of s*** drogba twas hilarious but tbh i would have been really happy had evans actually hurt drogba even though he was one of the worst on the field apart from deco
  49. Vladamir

Chappelle's Show Quotes.

i gotta shut down the studio turn that s*** up at the playa haters ball: nice jacket i made it from yo mammas pubic hair
  50. Vladamir

What other teams you follow in sport

EPL-Manchester United
  51. Vladamir

Which are you ?

Music - Elvis OR Beatles. Food - Seperated and cant touch each other OR Dont care. Fruit - Apples OR Oranges Beverage - Tea OR Coffee Shoes - Untie them before removing OR Leave them tied. Knuckles - Cracker OR Not. Fingernails - Chewer OR Not. Flatulence - General Public is fine OR...
  52. Vladamir

finally im tired of foster and his mistakes he had his chance to shine and blew it
  53. Vladamir

Fifa10

i got it on ps3 i agree manager mode on this one is reall retarded much too confusing to compared to the simplicity adn straightforwardness of 09's. and it is a lot harder to score in this one the only plus is that the defending is alot better in this one
  54. Vladamir

united were linked with david silva a while back i hope they make a move for him. im not convinced nani will be anything more than a squad player and giggs can only rescue us for so long this season before the season begins to take its toll on him. silvas great because he is creative fast...
  55. Vladamir

Banners 2010.

whoever will be doing goal kicking just put an "el" in front of their name
  56. Vladamir

Player of the season

Who is it? for me ennis
  57. Vladamir

Dear Knuckleheads

idris is only what 18 it was his first preliminary final did decently seeing as the entire team seemed to have a bad night
  58. Vladamir

Thanks for a great season

i *heart* eastwood easily my favourite player this season. it willl definately be strange watchin the dofgs play without haz next season we've won alot of games from his goal kicking ability and will always be remebered as a top player and role model within the community. thanks haz
  59. Vladamir

Your 2010 Team

No turner wtf? he's probably our most expensive signing this season
  60. Vladamir

Looks like Hayne won't get suspended

the judicary would let him go just to make the game interesting
  61. Vladamir

Official devo thread. Fml!

dont worry just go forward and move ahead
  62. Vladamir

Is we don't go all the way...

dont care as long as parra doesnt win
  63. Vladamir

Another Day...

1. Spiderman 2. Yes on purpose i was smashed later that day 3. Mason 4. Whole lotta love between my legs... lol 5. No 6. Yes 7. crazy i hate them all equally but i was forced 8. Moe 9. None 10. Hodgson
  64. Vladamir

Fellas - Your deoderant?

nivea it works best for me and the smell doesnt go stale like lynx does
  65. Vladamir

Roberts Ready !

wasnt there an article similar to this written last week claiming holdsworth was ready...
  66. Vladamir

Jamie Soward - Fans Favourite?

im sure all fans from every club barring the dragons hates him in fact i wouldnt be surprised if he is the most hated player in the nrl
  67. Vladamir

West Ham's Lucas Neill could join Atletico Madrid due to low tax rates

is the tax like that for everyone or just footballers other than that not really a great move for him la liga is all about speed and skill not much physicality which is where all neil's ability comes from. he is much better suited to the epl he should just re-sign with the hammers
  68. Vladamir

Xbox Vs Playstation 3 Vs Wii

i am a gamer and a nerd and i own a ps3. It has free online play which is pretty much the only reason i bought it over the xbox other than that they are pretty much the same. wii isnt really for hardcore gamers but its still fun
  69. Vladamir

Your ten funniest movies

Step brothers knocked up the hangover dude wheres my car this is spinal tap anchorman dumb and dumber undercover brother team america revenge of the nerds not in any order
  70. Vladamir

Bulldogs Side Selected To Take on Tigers

they should have rested some players
  71. Vladamir

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

im not really a fan of turner hopefully he'll win me over
  72. Vladamir

!. Dragons 2. Roosters 3. Eels 4. Sharks 5. Storm
  73. Vladamir

Michael Jackson fakes death??????

i swear cuz he's hiding on an island with tupac and elvis and their island is gonna make a war with bob marley and jimmy hendrix's island
  74. Vladamir

Turner & Kemp in line to fill Magic boots

not turner kemp for as cheap as we got goodwin if by some miracle its possible would be very good
  75. Vladamir

in the game we played against wigan this year where rooney scored in the first minute wigan started playing really well and it was valencia causing all the problems for us. if he can do that to a club like united than he is most certainly a good player not a ronaldo type player though more a...
  76. Vladamir

Give it up for Eastwood

all hail eastwood
  77. Vladamir

Transfer Speculation

no idea why they bought him kaka has been quite injury prone for the last two seasons. ribery would have been smarter
  78. Vladamir

Bulldogs Team v Broncos

i dont like the bench so much. i'd prefer it if eastwood stated on the bench
  79. Vladamir

Transfer Speculation

arsenal wouldnt buy david silva because they have enough wide players
  80. Vladamir

Transfer Speculation

gallas wouldnt be such a bad loss. ever since he joined he has looked shaky they should make a big, powerful, great in the air centre back like vidic a priority seeing as how they copped so many goals from corners this season
  81. Vladamir

Bulldogs Announce New Logo

wow i never knew that the logo had so much symbolism
  82. Vladamir

thoughts on Bryson Goodwin

huzzah for goodwin
  83. Vladamir

Transfer Speculation

huntelaar to united if tevez leaves.
  84. Vladamir

Ever walked face-first into a pole?

i did but it was too late and i was running
  85. Vladamir

looking forward to the hull game even though it has no importance whatsoever. i enjoy watching the youngsters like possebon fabio and macheda play
  86. Vladamir

Ever walked face-first into a pole?

i've walked in to a mirror once it was on a corner in a hall way and it looked like the hall kept going.
  87. Vladamir

Friday Night Alright

i hate test matches i couldnt care less who wins they are just an excuse for players to get injured for nothing
  88. Vladamir

NSW Halfback

glad to see no votes for pearce
  89. Vladamir

Morris coy on joining brother at Bulldogs

he'll join eventually its only a matter of time
  90. Vladamir

Ennis Charged (Merged)

they should move roberts to hooker and barba at five eighth
  91. Vladamir

lucky for us arshavin is ineligible to play in the champions league matches