Ennis Charged (Merged)

Who should replace Ennis if he gets suspended?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
****en spewing, Just take the 1 match ban we will need him for the dragons game.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has 38 carry over points according to the Tele.

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they should move roberts to hooker and barba at five eighth

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25393237-5012431,00.html

In-form Bulldogs No.9 Ennis was charged with placing unnecessary pressure arm and shoulder _ in a hold commonly known as the “chicken wing” - with his 38 carry-over points proving particularly costly.

An early guilty plea or a guilty finding would rule Ennis out of Sunday's much-anticipated battle with NSW hooking rival Robbie Farah.

**** rugby league has turned soft when a player can miss a week for something as minor as that.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if they fight the charge and loose he still has 1 week and not 2. Do you think he should fight it if he is not getting any extra weeks if they loose???

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I think if they fight the charge and loose he still has 1 week and not 2. Do you think he should fight it if he is not getting any extra weeks if they loose???
if he is jst over 100 points with early guilty plea, if he fights it and loses he gets 25% more I think, so either way it's still one week.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont you get a extra week if you fight and fail?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
^^ No you don't..... You get (i can't remember exactly) 25% or 50% more, most players when get charged are just under 100 points (which is one game) so say if they are 90, if they fight it and fail, it becomes 120 points ~ so they get suspended for a game, ennis would of gout about 80 points and has 38 carry over, so he's on 120 say, he would get extra 60 if he lost would end up on 180 still one game, if he wins he's back to 38 and no games.

Just to make it clear, say this charge hold a 100 point fine, which is one game, by taking an early guilty plea they reduce ti by 25%, so instead of 100 he gets 75 (in ennis case he has 38 carry over still over 100 points) if you want to fight the charge but fail you get the full charge which in this example is 100 points, that's why most players plead guilty early so they get a 25% reduction.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This makes things a bit easier to understand Kimlo.

With the early guilty plea he gets 128 points which is a week. If he challenges and loses he gets 158 points which is also week. I reckon we should definitely fight the charge even though I don't see the NRL backing down on their stupid crackdown on touching someone on the arm.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What sort of ****ed up system penalises a player for trying to prove his innocence when being cited for a pathetic reason such as this? Getting suspended for a tackle like that is a ****ing joke. There was nothing in it. Lets all put on skirts and play grab footy instead.
****ing ****.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does guilty finding mean???? Because that is what the put for ennis????

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think it is 93 points for an early plea, so going by kimlo's knowledge 93+58(carry forward) - 30forgiven(6matches @5points each) = 121. Thus will miss 1 match with 21 carries over. Is this correct?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok if his not at risk for getting a 2nd week, FIGHT THE ****S.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he wont beat it. Id rather he have 28 odd carry over points then around 60

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This makes things a bit easier to understand Kimlo.

With the early guilty plea he gets 128 points which is a week. If he challenges and loses he gets 158 points which is also week. I reckon we should definitely fight the charge even though I don't see the NRL backing down on their stupid crackdown on touching someone on the arm.
Awsome, that's exactly wat I thought so why don't just fight it, we might be lucky and he can play

Acorp

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is a joke... Im sick of the NRL and it bull****... ****en soft ****s...

Status
Not open for further replies.