1. cLEBrity

Tpj to retire from nrl

full scale war for Payne Haas
  2. cLEBrity

Tpj to retire from nrl

gone lol to take up boxing
  3. cLEBrity

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

there is a chance he could stay at the Groncos , i saw a tweet saying some of his team mates are pushing for him to stay
  4. cLEBrity

Dragons have agreed to terms with State of Origin backrower Jaydn Su’A.

Meanwhile the Bulldogs are still in a board meeting, whether to sign TPJ or not lol
  5. cLEBrity

Fox Sports TPJ

Backflip TPJ and Lodge to stay at Broncos now lol
  6. cLEBrity

What's the problem with our recruitment ?

lol @ our club needing a fuking board meeting to discuss signing TPJ, they are sloths in everything they do, While other clubs pounce and announce, but no not us, we need a fuking vote , thats why the front office is a rubble
  7. cLEBrity

Jackson!!!

he is woeful in attack because the flogs around him are woeful in everything lol
  8. cLEBrity

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

stephen crichton is who barrett wants , i know for a fact we have already put in an offer , us and the goosters and the offer is way more than the panthers
  9. cLEBrity

Flanagan consolidated thread.

Once this season is over, Baz is going to go mental on raiding the Panthers i reckon, they have to resign up to 11 players , their players will demand big money, they need to off load a couple of backs also , they cant keep them all
  10. cLEBrity

Rumour Stephen Chrichton

The Dogs have offered Stephen a massive contract, Double of that what the panthers are offering, The Poosters have made him an offer as well, but he Dogs offer is way more.
  11. cLEBrity

Renters!! Help me out

DRUG DEALER KICK HIM OUT:fearscream:
  12. cLEBrity

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

i heard we are upgrading Holland and Montoya package deal $800k each
  13. cLEBrity

SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

hahahaha, like Shirvo does not know, he still our sprints coach? lol
  14. cLEBrity

News First in: Bulldogs table offers to star trio but can only afford two

James S has knocked back a 2 year offer from the Gronkos, wants to come back to Sydney.
  15. cLEBrity

I found a unicorn and bought it

I bought a 06 STI a year ago , head gasket gone after 3 months, paid 18k for it thought it was a unicorn low k's 1 owner blah blah blah even had log books from Subaru hahaha, now got the motor rebuilt with over 300kw at the wheels,ive alway been a subie fan , the build cost 12k
  16. cLEBrity

News Dogs to bare teeth with $8.5 million war chest

Money talks bullshit walks, Most NRL players will walk for the right price,Our club should have no mercy for any other club and go after the best, journos talk shit and hate us with a passion especially P **** and that grub drunkfield,there has been hatred from all sectors for our club for...
  17. cLEBrity

Opinion If pay gets the flick which coach would you like to coach the bulldogs ?

Ben Anderson will be our next coach with Corey Hughes his assistant you heard it here 1st :) lol
  18. cLEBrity

Dog gone? Why Dean Pay has six rounds to save his job

He aint going to save his job, he isnt good enough to be 1st grade coach and doesnt have the cattle to turn it around, he looks stressed. he is as good as gone, Dogs have some money to spend on our cap and they arnt spending it while he is in charge
  19. cLEBrity

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Our forwards are fucked, to small to slow, a hooker thats even worse both hookers
  20. cLEBrity

Doggies need to get these guys out of the team list

That list makes me want to puke
  21. cLEBrity

New Zealand Warriors v Canterbury Bulldogs preview

it will be - Hoppa Smith Holland Montoya Crichton lewis Foran
  22. cLEBrity

Social Media Willie Mason wants Dogs to sign Segeyaro

The bloke needs to pull his head in, he hangs out with a bad group of people, i have seen numerous videos of him and other grubby NRL players, the guy is toxic. Dont let him any where near our club
  23. cLEBrity

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Great signing along with Sauso Sue, CHN, good mobile hard running pack add to that, RFM, JJ its not looking to bad
  24. cLEBrity

Cheap underrated performance cars

U need BOOOST my friend, WRX or STI's are the way to go and u can always add cheap bolt ons for more power u can get a 99 rex now days for around 5-8k unmolested IF you can find one and do it up your self :)
  25. cLEBrity

Montoya a centre WTF

Didnt he play centre in lower grades?
  26. cLEBrity

Hoppa in Tonga game

u can see him sprinting across the back of the defensive line following the ball, he got caught out of position a few times last year, hopefully he has learnt, he will be @ 1 . his support play at the back end of the year last year was great and those hands, he tore the Dragons apart last year...
  27. cLEBrity

Warren Smith is 100% right

The pathetic board and Castle let Hasler brain wash them. The pig Hasler was only looking after him self and his mates pay packets, no interest in the clubs success what so ever, and the board and Dib let him do it, all of them should be banned from the club for life and that Mut Castle should...
  28. cLEBrity

Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

The Dogs wont release him until they find a replacement before June 30
  29. cLEBrity

Why the bulldogs need Aaron Woods, and why they don't

Woods is a pussy, 850k game on the line and he comes up with rubbish, Fifita on the other hand in the last 15 minutes of the sharks game went up another level, fark Woods throw the clown in reserve grade, his attitude is poor and has cost us more than 1 game
  30. cLEBrity

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

I might just get away with it, they are still in school, i wouldnt dare post a comment like that if it was school holidays :)
  31. cLEBrity

Pay is building HIS team nicely, i think there will be more young rising stars to be signed, a lot of young up and comers now see an opportunity to play FG at the Dogs,
  32. cLEBrity

21 still young i like this signing as well, plus i work with his brother lol its a bonus haha
  33. cLEBrity

David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

Parra can have Tolman and Woods, A big F U to pArra lol
  34. cLEBrity

Warren Smith(FOX)

This bloke is another bigot , another from the Bulldog hate brigade
  35. cLEBrity

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

sick of settlers, settler after settler after settler, all they can do is farking settles,
  36. cLEBrity

WWOS Young Gun - Jeremy Marshall King

i reckon he will be on the bench next year in a utility role, remember Liccha only resigned for a year he needs a big year to keep marshal out, we will get to see Cogger this weekend play for NTL also .
  37. cLEBrity

Theory about Holland on bench.

Holland the X factor i like what Pay is doing, Liccha a rest , JMK and Holland a roaming, i also noticed Foran had a break as well but remained on the field, JMK and Holland played roaming roles, i also noticed Mbye kicking lat in the game.
  38. cLEBrity

Des has coached his last NRL club

Him , Raelene and Dib dont deserve to be running anything, i cant believe Raelene escaped and got high profile job, he employers should be worried about her ruining their brand as well.The other clowns i the old board for being to scared Des.
  39. cLEBrity

Salary Cap Mega thread.

800k to fit 10 players, if true, the old board , Castle , Dib and Hasler should not have a job in the NRL again, in fact if i was the current Dogs board i would call a media conference and explain our position and call out those morons that are responsible, Castle is week she is bowing down to...
  40. cLEBrity

Brett and Josh Morris make package deal contract offer to Canterbury Bulldogs

England is calling, they will not earn anywhere near as much here in NRL no matter where they go.
  41. cLEBrity

Josh Morris

Playing for a contract, just like Fingerson
  42. cLEBrity

Ref Ben Cummins apologises to Jackson after blunder.

Rorted by this **** again, Burgess did not play the ball correctly and ref lets go they score and they win Tolman got penalised for same offence in the 1st half
  43. cLEBrity

So glad it seems we have finally found our long term fullback in Mbye

Worked out well, not only we have a fullback but a former half who can throw a pass , his experience in the halves is going to help his progress big time at fullback
  44. cLEBrity

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Rookie coach some new players, new combos and a bunch of old players who are way past it, This is not Deano'team, will not be judging on a team someone else assembled. Our recruitment and retention from here on though is his and this currents boards responsibility, They need to get rid of...
  45. cLEBrity

New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay wants club to focus on developing talent to rebuild its culture

Dean also said there was 4 new players coming, Woods, Foran , Brown , who is the 4th? Sezar? maybe?
  46. cLEBrity

Kevin Moore as CEO

Kevin Moore already has a business with Chris Anderson - Anderson Recruitment wont be interested
  47. cLEBrity

Will Hopoate praying for new no-Sundays deal with Canterbury Bulldogs

He signs a contract and play Sundays , he will cost us more which will affect salary cap he will be on full time contract, no Sundays means he will be on less , part time contract sign him on a second tier contract lol , we will have more money in the cap, catch my drift? or do you want to...
  48. cLEBrity

Fullback Options

Josh Dugan
  49. cLEBrity

Bulldogs to rip through roster with Woods and Tedesco in mind

Ok well the pressure is on Dib and Co to prove them selves. They fail to land a marquee and their heads are set to roll not just the players. if bullfrog was still alive , he would have Teddy signed a long time ago
  50. cLEBrity

Could we end up with no-one?

How do we know that management arnt talking to somo one from left field? something tells me we might not get any of the these names being tossed sround, but sign someone none of us are expecting,
  51. cLEBrity

The big 4 no thanks

those 4 are playing shit because they have the same problem as our club, no one gives a fuck, neither their problem or our problem will not be resolved unless either them or others are moved on , them 4 players are at logger heads with their club regarding their own contracts, or maybe they have...
  52. cLEBrity

2016 Hindsight Dogs Squad

Des has hand picked the side we have now, he control's everything including recruitment,Him and only him is responsible for the team not looking like the above.
  53. cLEBrity

What happened?

Des is the problem end of story
  54. cLEBrity

Fullback 2017

We might have the $$ available, but our admin starting with our clueless coach and pathetic CEO, they wouldn't have a clue how to negotiate a contract with anyone, until both of these impostors are gone , im not holding my breath at signing anyone :)
  55. cLEBrity

Kalyn Ponga to test market in November.

The club wouldnt have a clue how to even start negotiations with a player like that let alone sign him lol Bullfrog will have this kid wrapped up in a second. Hasler will end this kids career
  56. cLEBrity

Avoided Storm and Cowboys until GF qualifier

The shirt grabbing a fucking winger by Rona , Dororthy and even our captain Graham said it all, the try by Aaron Gray was the worst defensive effort ever, so imagine the short grabbing againts the panthers? dont bother mate
  57. cLEBrity

Lets reserve judgement on Des - for the moment

Dont matter mate, our players simply dont have the skills to match it with anyone, how can you be a half if you dont have a kicking game? i dont get it, a fullback thats extremely slow and is not a natural fullback, a hooker who does not run out of dummy half , im sorry but most of our side is...
  58. cLEBrity

Lets reserve judgement on Des - for the moment

Nah bullshit his time is up - Des is a fucking imposter him and his staff he has bought over from Manly, the fuckwit is getting his mates jobs. His nepotism is rife through out the club, Hoppa seriously and he cant play on Sunday's and that piece of shit Des still signs him? Seriously? Fucking...
  59. cLEBrity

Is it times up at Belmore?

Sacked, the buck stop with him, HE is the one resigning and signing players, HE is the one that has to have a game plan. He is the one on a million a year. 5 minutes to go, 2 errors from that Sharks coming out of their 20, what do we do? 5 settlers in both sets and a poor end to each set. He...
  60. cLEBrity

Latrell Mitchell

Who has Cleal identified? T-Rex?
  61. cLEBrity

Latrell Mitchell

Who has Cleal identified? T-Rex?
  62. cLEBrity

Round 10 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Garvey MUST stay in FG , quick , creative and hasnt put a foot wrong
  63. cLEBrity

Lichaa hails Mate

Haslers coaching style is pathetic, he did to Ballin , Ennis and now LIchaa, nothing but tackling machines. Why sign Lichaa and release Ennis if your going to make them play the same way? i was looking forward to having a hooker that can scoot from dummy half. but NO the so called supercoach had...
  64. cLEBrity

Michael Lichaa is our problem!!

Our problem is , Des hasler, Noel Cleal, Tony Williams, Hoppa, Don Singe, and that flop that sits in the coaches box the so called fuking mind and shit doctor , Please leave our club and take Castle with you
  65. cLEBrity

Could this explain our inconsistencies?

Im sure i noticed a little shoulder nudge from Hoppa on Reynolds after the incident
  66. cLEBrity

Positives v Negatives thus far

We are the only side that does not run decoys or sweeping backline moves, we have a shit kicking game, our players never run on to the ball, 2 useless halves, a coach with a massive ego ad is overrated and a control freak, our hierarchy is all about money, all our fowards think they are...
  67. cLEBrity

Round 7 - Dogs vs Warriors - NRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Jackson , Dorothy and Mbye are 3 most over rated players in the team, they need to be released the 3 of them
  68. cLEBrity

2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

Parcell is out tonight boys and girls
  69. cLEBrity

Ashley Klein - Give him some feedback.

u need to give Mbye feedback 6 super coach points sad
  70. cLEBrity

Should Raelene Castle Resign over Hopoate decision?

I could never understand why we they signed him in the 1st place, Holland,T Roberts,Stanley,J Morris and release Lafai, to fit Hoppa for farkin what. Dont tell me cos he was cheap, how cheap is cheap? When half our squad is playing origin this bloke will be sitting in the grandstand to make...
  71. cLEBrity

Top 10 Off Contract Halfbacks

If Hasler gets rid of his stupid habit and gets rid of this 4 forwards on the bench , use Reynolds on the bench sign another half with a half decent kicking game to compliment Mbye would be ideal .
  72. cLEBrity

Garvey debut?

63 tackles is enough for me, he will get better, good to know we have a real hooker to back up the FULL 80
  73. cLEBrity

Dog advice

Blue English Staffy, research them, you wont find a better dog. But please make sure you buy from a registered breeder with pedigree papers or you will have a hefty vet bill going forward. i got 4 english staforrdshires and and never ever caused me or my kids both under 6 any problems.
  74. cLEBrity

Members and fans left in lurch

Another family here not renewing and yes they are all about the $$$, we need a club legend to run the club not someone thats in it for $$$. The morale is stuffed and i know a few supporters not renewing as well.
  75. cLEBrity

Not One Bulldog in Junior Kangaroos Squad

Funny how last years Grand finalists Souffs and the Bulldogs have so few. Souffs have none and we have 1
  76. cLEBrity

Joey Johns halves coaching role at the dogs?

Matt Orford is a better option loooooooooooool
  77. cLEBrity

Playing last next week is a great advantage

u don't want to go to Melbourne to play Melbourne , rather souffs or Dragqueens
  78. cLEBrity

The dogs might be getting Will Hopoate

That said , i think he will improve 2 years off in his 1st year back he got in NSW side, he can improve under the right coach regardless Des or not. Parra will pay most of his contract he will come cheap its a yes from me
  79. cLEBrity

Recruitment for 2016

Announcement tomorrow
  80. cLEBrity

Change is needed

Nothing will change, Hasler will reward them this week and name them to play the roosters
  81. cLEBrity

Lafai off the mark

Have Lafai and Jmoz swapped sides? cos Lafai looks like what jmoz was like for a while hardly any breaks just defending. jmoz was bad when he came back from injury for ages to the point where he couldn't even run. im thinking lafai has an injury or something his defence is quit good but his...
  82. cLEBrity

Do you have control of your kids?

hahahaha story of my life, I have 2 of them a 4 yr old and a 2 and half year old. it will not end any time soon. there is only one other way . buy her an ipad :) btw my kids call rugby league' Footdogs ' looool
  83. cLEBrity

Bulldogs need a decent half !!!

I don't understand Hasler FFS he is frustrating man, if your a half any fukin half your are taught to have a kicking game or you have kicking game in ur arsenal. both Reynolds and Mbye were not halves in their junior years , why are they halves now?
  84. cLEBrity

Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

No bombs,no decoys, no ****ing kicking game, to scared to kick in goal, ****in fat fuks at dummy half, to many plodders, again fat fuks in the backline, Lafai is useless and gone soft, and to top it all off our halves are pathetic..
  85. cLEBrity

Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

Rak off and support the Sharks. Half way through the season and u still miss Ennis LIchaa has a right to talk to who he wants and say what he wants, Most of all I agree with him. he can walk in and take either halves position,
  86. cLEBrity

Lafai injury

Hmm I can see this happening now, Vidot on the wing and Rona to the centres
  87. cLEBrity

Player clean out / changes

Hokko Reynolds Kasiano Pritchard Dorothy Thompson Browne they can rak off
  88. cLEBrity

‘I’ve been below par’, admits Hodkinson

Yeah a lot of haters, have a look at the Bulldogs facebook page copping a hammering from fans, more concerned about what us fans think about his haircut.
  89. cLEBrity

Round 9 NRL - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team and Discussion Thread

hodkinson cant do anything he isn't a FG player
  90. cLEBrity

Reynolds to get 1 week suspension

from memory was not Des that dropped , was Jim Dymock ?
  91. cLEBrity

Mayweather vs Pacquio May 2nd 2015 Confirmed!!!!!

Money will win in 1st round KO
  92. cLEBrity

Bring back Pearce and Maloney for Origin: PHIL Gould

agreed, lets not be biased here, our halves have been woeful since origin last year, I have to agree with Gould re Hokko, he is not 100%, he cant even put up a bomb , his defence is below par and so is his goal kicking. if our halves get picked for origin it could spell the end of both their rep...
  93. cLEBrity

Please sign Kane Elgey

WTF the whole world can se our problem, even other fans, commentators , ex NRL players EVERYONE. and our club is going to resign Hokko? Hasler can fuk off if he resigns him and REYNOLDS.
  94. cLEBrity

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

OMFG tackled on the last again pathetic
  95. cLEBrity

The NRL targets me: josh reynolds

If you think its bad in here about Reynolds. Have you spoken to supporters who don't get on the net? They are furious with him, this has happened more than once or twice in his career. People just don't want him anywhere near our team at the moment and are warming very fast to Mbye.