Fox Sports TPJ

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's mates with Mundine and SBW so I guess that rules us out..

Screenshot_20210628_090237.jpg

Malla

Reaction score
TPJ is zero chance going Dragons.

Most likely to Tigers, however Tigers issues is their salary cap and TPJ wants a long term deal. If you have noticed this story has gone quiet, reason being his manager is waiting for us to make an offer, we will ramp up effort this week if everyone in the front office is on the same page and want him at the Doggies. I think there's a call today or something about it.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
J is zero chance going Dragons.

Most likely to Tigers, however Tigers issues is their salary cap and TPJ wants a long term deal. If you have noticed this story has gone quiet, reason being his manager is waiting for us to make an offer, we will ramp up effort this week if everyone in the front office is on the same page and want him at the Doggies. I think there's a call today or something about it.
I know COVID may stuff this up but are we a chance of getting him this season?

Malla

Reaction score
I know COVID may stuff this up but are we a chance of getting him this season?
No clue tbh.

Walters definitely does not want him there anymore so that means that could be a chance if he signs with us. I reckon Tallis was talking about him the other day on the radio.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
No clue tbh.

Walters definitely does not want him there anymore so that means that could be a chance if he signs with us. I reckon Tallis was talking about him the other day on the radio.
Will they pay any freight for him?

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
How much would you guys think he’s on right now. In saying that, how much of that would they pay.

Also it would be better if we could get him for bye week, because then his suspension would be less than it would be with the broncos.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How much would you guys think he’s on right now. In saying that, how much of that would they pay.

Also it would be better if we could get him for bye week, because then his suspension would be less than it would be with the broncos.
I think he's on 600-650k. I wouldn't be offering that to him and I'd want the Broncos to be chipping in a minimum of 200k for him next season.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Apparently we have a recruitment meeting Tuesday night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Broncos don't want to release TPJ now anymore LOL

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
So it looks like the Broncos want it both ways.
First the push them out the door, & then this

IMO, this is their ploy to try and pay as little if any freight.
Would’ve thought it’s their ploy to get away from the spoon. By releasing TPJ and Lodge without anything too good back, they are weakened, but they are also most likely to release TPJ to us, strengthening us and giving them 1st dibs of the spoon

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks more like they just don't want to pay freight. Would assume this is Ikin's influence which leads me to believe Walters has zero say in the playing roster lol.

I hope theres some regret now signing that kid we were after Piakura to that big deal lol
We can help them with Piakura, pay half you barstards.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just curious, how do you re-incorporate TPJ into the Broncos club after so publicly throwing him on the scrap heap?

as a Bulldogs fan though, I just want to say: "We want you to stay, we want you to STAY! Kevvie Walters, we want you to stay!"

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope not, it would blow up in our face & cost us more in sponsorship & bad press for the club!