Rumour Stephen Chrichton

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where has this rumour come from?

Panthers would offer around the 400k mark (at least). We're not going to offer him 800k :D . Unless he can play fullback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He won't leave Penrith now, he's young and all his Samoan brothers are there.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Cant offer him a contract officially, so i call bs.
Id rather staggs, that kid is a weapon, can be approached after nov 1, and a good goalkicker, he should be our no #1 priority!
Wouldn't say no to Staggs either. One of the only blokes in that team that showed some heart and pride this year.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love for this to be true. He is a weapon and would fit in anywhere in the backline. I’d easily have him at fullback

Malla

Reaction score
Seriously? I hope this isn't true.

We already paid overs for Cotric to play centres. If Crichton is going to play fullback? Maybe.. but hope we didn't pay overs. Would rather Burton and get a dummy half in. Pointless having Crichton when we don't have a spine good enough.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t see a ceiling for Crichton at this stage.. I think this was his first pre season with the top squad he’ll just get better and better but I don’t see him leaving Penrith. They will make him a competitive offer. What they have now is a heap of local juniors who will take slightly less to stay with their mates and continue the winning culture.something I hope we can have again one day.

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's done his ACL so will defs be on our radar now lol
Been waiting for something like this to happen, I reckon he is going to have more injuries too, great player, but his style along with his muscle mass is high risk.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So we've offered him close to a mil? Lol

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will be our future fullback, he’s perfect for it

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are the odds he comes to us and ends up like his brother. Or even worse like napa and trex :p

is it true he was never good enough for any of the junior rep teams? And only committed to footy after his brother made it?

Anyways good luck to the kid where ever he ends up. Hope Penrith do get to keep him for a bit though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But his actual Samoan brother is here?
Very true, but those Penrith boys seem very close from what I've seen on their instagram just can't see them splitting. When is Cristian off contract with us ?