1. bulldogchook

When will tony Williams return?

where did he go ???
  2. bulldogchook

3-2-1 Dogs Vs Broncos

i thought mitch brown was very good last nite
  3. bulldogchook

Incoming Rugby League Scandal

from ben teo ....... I wish to make the following statement in relation to rumours circulating about an incident which occurred approximately one month ago in Brisbane. I am making this statement on the understanding that a television network intends to broadcast a story this evening which does...
  4. bulldogchook

Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer..

i know someone else like this .........
  5. bulldogchook

Breaking news: Hodko to play

krippy has shin soreness
  6. bulldogchook

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

was also a bit surprised that nobody really rushed to help JR when he got seperated from everyone else by about 4/5 manly players thought we could've showed a bit more support there that is all
  7. bulldogchook

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

anyone else hear ( i think reynolds ) calling choc out after the melee broke up ??? choc u wanna have go hey choc cmon choc you wanna a have a go choc ??? love it love reynolds PASSION
  8. bulldogchook

Is barba the first Dally m winner to not make rep footy?

ewan mcgrady only played twice for nsw country ( rothmans medal )
  9. bulldogchook

Rest or Rust

well there u go i was wrong lol i should also learn not to post whilst under the influence
  10. bulldogchook

Rest or Rust

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think any of the players in todays team played in the 2006,2009 teams so means jack to them what has happened in the past
  11. bulldogchook

3-2-1 vs. Roosters rd 26

3-hasler 2-jackson 1-kas
  12. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

only one dog now da general passed away last feb bloody best dog i ever had that boy
  13. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

sorry to dissapoint mearsey but i've had that heater for years mate hooked up to natural in the shed can't beat it on a winters nite .... also the pic of the shed does'nt really do it justice i'll have to update it
  14. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

yeah logo on the wall
  15. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

these are my 2 bulldogs and my man cave single side of triple garage have all the premiership photos except 1942 ( searching ) the red and white bully has since passed ( da general ) and the brindle fella is jamal i keep all my signed jerseys etc inside to many sticky beaks walking past with the...
  16. bulldogchook

Big League - Round 15 Article

jake finn off to the dragons
  17. bulldogchook

Three Year Deal for Kasiano

now just keep him away from kodder nuffy
  18. bulldogchook

Kicks for touch

and y aren't we allowed to take a quick tap from our 20 again last nite we got sent back every other team seem to b allowed to play on
  19. bulldogchook

Favorite jokes ?

how does a kiwi find a sheep in long grass ????? very appealing
  20. bulldogchook

Dogs v Storm 3-2-1

U KIDS GOT NO IDEA IF U THINK ENNIS WAS OUR MOM 3: reynolds 2: kas 1: goodwin
  21. bulldogchook

monday nite games rd 11,12

rd 11,12 what do u think Monday - 21st May 2012 Bulldogs Vs Sharks ANZ Stadium 7.00pm Fox Sports Monday - 28th May 2012 Roosters Vs Bulldogs Allianz Stadium 7.00pm Fox Sports
  22. bulldogchook

Keating for sale

we'll soon ruin that if we send keating to them lol
  23. bulldogchook

Premiership photo

thanks for that
  24. bulldogchook

Premiership photo

Hi i'm after a photo of the 1942 winning side if anybody knows where i can get one or if u have one u wanna sell please let me know
  25. bulldogchook

Anyone else getting calls from 02 9191 1626?

Yep started last fri arvo get 1 every day they hang up when i answer NOT VERY GOOD MARKETING
  26. bulldogchook

Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

well every1 saying JD has nothing to caoch for next year he hasn't been appointed and i'd say there's a reason for that hasler to dogs next year
  27. bulldogchook

Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

has it actually been confirmed anywhere that JD is appointed coach for next year i haven't seen anything from the club officially
  28. bulldogchook

The Bulldogs mystery coach (RLW)

manly do seem to be imploding
  29. bulldogchook

NSW CUP - The Minor Premiership decided this Saturday!

what day / time will this game be on and is it defo belmore ?
  30. bulldogchook

Whats worth more? The Jaycar sponsorship or Members money? Kevin moore related

if gary loves kevin so much he should be able to provide him with employment next week after he gets shafted from the coaching role .......here's hoping
  31. bulldogchook

What's Lett's nickname ?

trophy head
  32. bulldogchook

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

well i have a 6 month old bully who i called jamal looks like i gotta change it any suggestions ????
  33. bulldogchook

Quick ... Seatbelts ON !!!

yeah but how was IT fitting
  34. bulldogchook

2011 Jerseys

why is 3xl the biggest polo's they make that sucks
  35. bulldogchook

Kennel Betting.

maybe backing the opp as first try scorers would totally confuse the commentators when a big cheer and high fives from the kennel area happens
  36. bulldogchook

Bulldogs to clear the ayr over Tandy issue in bid to focus on winning the premiership

Is something wrong in ayr ????? And how will sending ryan tandy help clear it ????
  37. bulldogchook

Danny F.....n Weidler

y whats he done now
  38. bulldogchook

Joel Monaghan under investigation for sex act with dog

apparently he was a little confused during a drug test and was asked to drop a sample into the lab
  39. bulldogchook

Masterdog Jamal Idris whips up a laksa at the Sydney Seafood School

was gunna name my new bully pup jamal but not so sure ( what if he fuxks off )
  40. bulldogchook

name my dog

he died from heat stroke a bloke brought a ***** around on heat and old mate just worked up to bad my inexperience for not removing him from the situation earlier
  41. bulldogchook

name my dog

my other one ( avatar ) was named DE GENERAL for obvious reasons but he passed away in feb this year ( 14mths old ) i also think that this was a signal as to what was gunna happen to the team and it did lets hope this one lasts a bit longer they are to fxxking expensive at 3k a pop
  42. bulldogchook

name my dog

i'm thinking jamal or jamma
  43. bulldogchook

name my dog

y would i name him after u ?????
  44. bulldogchook

Eastwood happy to front up for Kiwis

they tell me FORSTER is nice this time of year
  45. bulldogchook

name my dog

just got a new bully and he needs a name ????
  46. bulldogchook

NSW Cup - Canterbury v Cronulla semi at BELMORE

i have business to conduct in sydney on sat and would love to return to belmore again do u think this will attract a half decent crowd etc
  47. bulldogchook

Bulldogs Team Round 25

sorry general but this team does'nt wanna make me drive 2 hours on a monday nite then back up at 3.30am the next morning
  48. bulldogchook

This match is typical of our season

and they have the hide to ring me during the week to see why i haven't used my season tickets much this year ....... hello look at the **** they dish up why would i ???? i will not be a cat 1 ticket holder next year sorry..... i'll always be a supporter but not wasting my dollars on that ****
  49. bulldogchook

Day off work for new Bulldog Rauicava

Good luck kid hope it all goes to plan
  50. bulldogchook

2010 : When did you know it was over ?

7pm 28th february 2010 thats when my 14 month old bulldog ( the general ) passed away i knew it wasn't a good sign for the rest of the year RIP MY LITTLE MAN
  51. bulldogchook

Difference between Hannant & Tandy

Difference between Hannant & Tandy is that hannant has a contract so he don't care, randy tandy is playing for a contract so he trying his arse off simple don't sign tandy till the end of the season
  52. bulldogchook

Rabbits (h) Knights (a) Raiders (h) Cowboys (a) Panthers (h) Eagles (a)

i'm with you here champ after last nite that was the worst performance ever
  53. bulldogchook

Final thoughts for 2010

And goodnight
  54. bulldogchook

Final thoughts for 2010

**** that'll do me thanks for the 900 i wasted on 3 cat a tickets this year u won't get me next year
  55. bulldogchook

Luke O'Donnell

probably only play about 6 games all year due to suspensions
  56. bulldogchook

Bulldogs vs Dragons Post Match Thread

this is what happens when u bring guys in that don't belong with us
  57. bulldogchook

League legend Mortimer hurt in car crash

back it up with evidence or else **** off
  58. bulldogchook

How would you feel?

2002 i would feel like the rorters supporters did this year ****ing awesome ........ we got robbed that year
  59. bulldogchook

Bulldogs v Souffs Match Thread

watch for badge to turn it around and square it up a bit ...... **** we need his help
  60. bulldogchook

Bulldogs run into a Noddy dilemma

Pete wallace ???
  61. bulldogchook

IF we lose Hannant, I've found our replacement

right i didnt say sione i said we had a kite i knew which one we had but we let it fly away
  62. bulldogchook

IF we lose Hannant, I've found our replacement

we had a kite but we let it go ....... Nrl needs a good ranga
  63. bulldogchook

Five Eight of the Decade

Darren lockyer is the most over rated player of his time ...... Cannot tackle , cant kick goals can't even ****ing talk
  64. bulldogchook

Knights Chasing SBW

Maybe just some tactics before rd 1 they know they gunna get a hiding so they try to unsettle opposition
  65. bulldogchook

Head office

oh i c under novotel ??? Thanks
  66. bulldogchook

Head office

to do what champ?????
  67. bulldogchook

Head office

Cheers everyone ..... I'll have to change my avatar just seen its my little bully who i lost on sunday ( heat ) i still get upset looking at it
  68. bulldogchook

Head office

many thanks mate .. I'll call in to stadium u never know the boys maybe training
  69. bulldogchook

Head office

Can anyone tell me where the head office is ???? I'll be in lidcome friday and wanna slip past and pick up my members merchandise packs i know its at the stadium but where excactly
  70. bulldogchook

Random Bulldogs Pics

very english looking that strip with the white socks etc
  71. bulldogchook

Last nights game.....

tonites game anyone going to the game tonite gunna post the scores please
  72. bulldogchook

Bulldogs team songs

pm me with your email and i will send two thru to you
  73. bulldogchook

Your All Star Bulldogs Lineup

Nice lookin bully in your pic is it yours ?????
  74. bulldogchook

New Kennel Skin vs Old Kennel Skin

i dont know how to use it ... keep getting all these things about my friends are now friends with etc i dont want this
  75. bulldogchook

New Kennel Skin vs Old Kennel Skin

yeah same here cant work out the new facebook ****
  76. bulldogchook

Introducing new Broncos recruit Kristian Wanka

i thought they should of called him willie thats a good wankas name ..... what about the poor firkin family u dont think they coped some
  77. bulldogchook

Roosters new sponsor (LOL)

does anyone have a link to the roosters version of the kennel ????? i wish to give them a serve about their new sponsor they r a supplier to me and the stuff they give me is **** ..... maybe some negative press may give em a shake up nothing else i do is working and i spend about 15k a week with em
  78. bulldogchook

Ennis in lowes add

didnt langers do 1 ????
  79. bulldogchook

Recruitment, Retention: The Smart Way

u were right bruce i should of told todd sorry bout the mistake
  80. bulldogchook

25-03-08, 02:59 PM Replies: 114 Recruitment, Retention: The Smart Way Views: 1,939 Posted By bulldogchook what about sam burgess from uk super league 18yrs... what about sam burgess from uk super league 18yrs old plays 70mins a game would be a real breath of fresh air ... prob unaware of all...
  81. bulldogchook

i think mal was there then ????? he didn't have a clue champ
  82. bulldogchook

How much would you love Burgess at dogs

Originally Posted by bulldogchook View Post what about sam burgess from uk super league 18yrs old plays 70mins a game would be a real breath of fresh air ... prob unaware of all our dramas etc would need sum $$$$$ to get him but would be worth it , maybe cooper for outside back .. didn't we...
  83. bulldogchook

sam burgess heres my quote earlier
  84. bulldogchook

mascots

shooting off an email now thanks
  85. bulldogchook

mascots

move if in wrong place mods.... i was watching ten news last nite and they had the woman who owns the bulldogs mascots and i believe one of them is named the general ... i to have a nine month old male bully named de general and would like to contact her if any one knows her they can pm please
  86. bulldogchook

taylor sacked

rusty wants the gold bunny back jason
  87. bulldogchook

Your team for next week.

ennis to half what about ennis to half and sullivan to hooker . sorry is sullivan still playing??
  88. bulldogchook

When is that el masri pic being released?

those up front of barricade will be lucky to be seen camera was on the other side of the ground.... we were waving etc and then this bloke said the camera was right above us and when we looked up sure enough there it was, we were right under the f***ing thing no chance of being seen
  89. bulldogchook

premiership pictures

thanks mate brought three from there yesty but only a woman there she didnt know much i will have to go back and see him
  90. bulldogchook

premiership pictures

i was wondering if anybody has or knows where i can get the 1942 and 1985 premiership winning framed pictures ??? they are the only two i'm missing
  91. bulldogchook

The General' to notch up 250 games

thats why i named my first bulldog after him ( pic ) what a player ... would love to take general to meet the general that would be awesome
  92. bulldogchook

Idris to undergo scans

Bulldogs young gun Jamal Idris to miss considerable time with elbow injury By Steve Jancetic June 22, 2009 Bulldogs sensation Jamal Idris is unlikely to play again until just before the NRL finals after scans on Monday revealed two tears in his dislocated elbow. Idris's left arm will...
  93. bulldogchook

New Major Sponsor For Broncos Match

i'd have apple with it
  94. bulldogchook

New Major Sponsor For Broncos Match

C j reid pork supplies
  95. bulldogchook

Bulldogs v Broncos Swine Flu thread

i think we lost two points for sumfin out of our control in the panthers game , and also the dragons game remember that cya mate