Search results

1. T

Simple fix

IMO simple fix for this year, Step 1: Lichaa has to go we saw proof tonight that even Toleman is a better hooker. Step 2: Bmoz needs more ball swap with Hoppa as Hoppa has played CTW and Wing. Step 3: This is the tough call, we all know Moses has to move as he isn't a ball player so do you...
  2. T

Focus on Panthers

I think Des is still in the same year as his hair cut...
  3. T

Focus on Panthers

Guarantee all members on here will watch the game next week regardless of what they say here.
  4. T

Focus on Panthers

Agree mate but curious if you were the coach for next week how you would approach it. Without saying it bluntly lol
  5. T

Focus on Panthers

Guys I totally agree with all post's as I'm a frustrated Canterbury supporter as my pet hate is when we have a set of 6 in attacking zone we hit 3 forwards up then only attack once then kick. But my post is about next week and how can we make changes tomorrow to make some improvements. For me...
  6. T

Are Our Forwards at Their Peak Yet?

My opinion is no our pack isn"t in its best form, i think we are a long way off the reason why i think that is because we have no structure at the moment and i beleive our attack is very unorganisied. I dont understand why we run a hit up on 4th tackle while attacking the try line, we should...
  7. T

Des Hasler says Tony Williams will become the $600,000 monster he bought

A great player should not depend on other players to perform
  8. T

Still finding his feet ? I would agree if he was a new talent and was on 200k but we payed big money for this muppet he shouldn't need to find his feet!!! 600k we could of bought 2 great players for that kind of money that would perform better then the called "T-Rex" more like T-cat
  9. T

Tony Willams was a total waste of money and i get a sick feeling in my bottom of my stomach each time he is on my tv!! Almost makes the game impossible to watch...
  10. T

2011 : The Run to Finals

Im going to take that bet tomorrow to the TAB anything could happen?? Who knows final round Souths get breached going over the cap?
  11. T

Round 23 Bulldogs v Sharks Match Thread

Hate to say it but we arent looking good to play Manly , that performance would = Manly 38 Dogs 8
  12. T

last try scorer barba come on haha
  13. T

Exactly what i said, I should be coach haha
  14. T

Sharks are coming hard at Hodgo on last, Do you think it would be a good idea to maybe spread it as the sharks are leaving a massive overlap?
  15. T

See that Idris was holding a block but no one was attempting to get the ball, I am thinking if we win tonight we have Manly next week looking at this performance we will get smashed next week.
  16. T

looked like bobcat didn't slide
  17. T

MMMMMMMM not happy with that try, Rather we score by using the ball
  18. T

isnt that a professional foul ??
  19. T

You cant attack the head with your shoulder mate
  20. T

MASSIVE gap you could see the boys getting tired
  21. T

Why are we still playing Idris ? he is pathetic................
  22. T

Wtf idris take him off ffs
  23. T

should we have more points then 6 at the moment ? we have clearly had better opportunity then the sharks
  24. T

WOOT WOOT barba attacked the ball
  25. T

HAHAHA tol got tackled but a ghost
  26. T

is kick off at 7 or 730?
  27. T

Bulldogs v Eels Preview

This is our line up Ben Barba, Steve Turner, Tim Lafai, Jamal Idris, Jonathan Wright, Ben Roberts, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Joel Romelo, Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, Andrew Ryan (c), Dene Halatau. Interchange: Greg Eastwood, Martin Taupau, David Stagg, Josh Reynolds No sign of Morris...
  28. T

Bulldogs v Eels Preview

What happened to Morris he isn't in our line up?? did he get dropped?
  29. T

Favourite Bulldogs Moment

98 semi final agaisnt parra. Who could forget Rabs with the line Halligan from the sideline he's got he's got it ooo the man the man is a freak. hahaha awesome
  30. T

Round 18 - Bulldogs v Storm Match Thread

I heard a rumor that the storm put there puts in a bucket of butter before the game , so that its hard to catch !! FFS Need new Coach and new Captain FFS , probably not a good time to sell my Bulldogs photo frames wont get much
  31. T

I heard a rumor that the storm put there puts in a bucket of butter before the game , so that its hard to catch !! FFS
  32. T

3rd thread by me does anyone know if KRIS KEATING is playing ?
  33. T

guys is Kris Keating playing ?
  34. T

Is keating playing ????
  35. T

Nice work D10 nice share
  36. T

Panthers v Bulldogs preview

Im still waiting to see a massive game from BOBCAT he has yet impressed me.
  37. T

Dogs set to entertain in Penrith

I would enjoy to see Barba get 4 tries over the line. Would do fantasy points nicely haha
  38. T

2011 Bulldogs Army pictures & videos

Hey all fellow Bulldog army fans , I just watched a few of the video's i love the work that you all do at each game , But i have to ask where did you steal that chant from and just rename the words ?? I have heard it plenty of times before but with other words. Do you think that in 2012 we need...
  39. T

Round 13 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Manly

Yes making a case " dont pick me "
  40. T

Jim Dymock should step up!!
  41. T

thats my 4th remote i have broken now.... FFS im not watching this crap anymore A 8 YR OLD CAN CATCH A FOOTBALL.....
  42. T

4th tackle lets just have a forward hit it up.....
  43. T

Why are we now forcing passes... lets complete some sets ffs
  44. T

why are we watching this still ?
  45. T

hamstring for keating dammm wish he got sacked
  46. T

Todd.Greenberg also came down and removed Kevin Moore and now Brad Clyde is coach.. or it may be Clyde's 8 yr son
  47. T

Keating has been DROPPED
  48. T

Hey how are you , i was just curious but is your display photo you ?? or are you a dude with a...

Hey how are you , i was just curious but is your display photo you ?? or are you a dude with a dream ??
  49. T

The one thing that i cant stand.. Is one pass off the ruck , every week we have been doing this and i cant stand watching the other teams spread the ball and make meters but all we do is one off the ruck pass's 4 times then on 5th give it to Keating to kick 40 meter's and that's it. Hey does...
  50. T

All i am thinking now is the 1998 semi final against the eels... is it possible ??? haha i doubt it where is Marty Bella and Daryl Halligan lol
  51. T

so DOES HE need to be out there to hold there hands so they catch the ball ???????? the players are playing crap not even numbering up !! im not blaming Kevin moore on this one because the players aren't even getting the basics right.. Tackle , Catch the ball , hold onto the ball , Run...
  52. T

I know we are all here saying that Kevin Moore needs to be sacked but lets just put that on hold for a second. How Poorly is the team as individuals playing ???? Seriously Throwing poor passes , only one of the ruck CRAP.. I think that the team is to blame at the moment. Look Halatu just dropped...
  53. T

My thoughts on tonight's game

I dont know im just putting this out there.... Would you rather him be a awesome defender and never make a mistake ?? ( and be like a Daryl Halligan just a safety device ) Or would you rather him be a awesome attacker ( game breaker )and create opportunities and score points and still make...
  54. T

Very defensive 6,7,13?

i first that all that typing you did was a complete was of time. Im just wondering but if you just joined a club this year and you have never played along side any of the player's therefor you are going to have to develop a combination with each player what are your expectations on how long...
  55. T

Where we lost...

What have you been smoking ???? taking Halatau out ??? he played the best game ever 2 weeks ago and is starting to find form after his injury , I would say take out one of the forwards.
  56. T

Where we lost...

Totally agree with everything you have said but i think that the Broncos pack got over the top of us early by having at least 3 or 4 players in every tackle for about 20mins straight which i have not seen a team do that to us. And that's why i think our pack lacked go forward. I also do...
  57. T

My thoughts on tonight's game

If he had of scored 2 or 3 tries last night would you still be saying this ?? I bet NOT
  58. T

Round #11 - The Army to CANBERRA

i tell you what that photo get's a lot of attention haha if only.........
  59. T

Round 6 Match Thread: Eels v Bulldogs

yes he is but like i said he has never reacted like that before , must of been something very serious no doubt there will be questions asked to hindmarsh and will be interesting to see how he replies. but Damm it i had Ennis in my fantasy side
  60. T

Vent your frustration thread!

Need a different kicker ffs , bring back chook
  61. T

No doubt that Hindmarsh will make a statement to the media what Ennis said as i have never seen hindy react like that , It was either something racist or was a personal thing about hindy's family.
  62. T

Ref totally got it wrong , Hayne should of bin SENT OFF and a penalty giving to parramatta for the swinging arm by Payne. Ref's in this day are to worried about making a big decision
  63. T

When did we change our defence patten ?

sorry mate but whenever you write something i never end up reading it as i get very distracted by the twins looking at me WOW haha
  64. T

Really ?? i didn't notice it as much last year i thought that i always use to see Goodwin coming in off his wing to stop the attack but im finding that so far this year we are sliding a lot more therefor close to the line it is very easy for teams to score against us , we should be pushing up and in
  65. T

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

When was the last time we had a half that actually supported ???? i would have to say not since Shifty Sherwin so for the doggies to actually have a half that is backing up the play is a step forward for us.. What are you going to say yeah Ben Roberts put him there i would then say COME ON you...
  66. T

The Joke Thread

100% agree with you i think its because a lot of the " so called fans " on here are like West Tiger's supporter's and only buy jersey's when there team is winning.
  67. T

YOUR Team vs Eels

There is a reason why you only have 66 posts and is called the waterboy
  68. T

Jamal Idris - 2011 Discussion Thread

I bet if Idris scored 3 tries today you would all be saying how good he is...
  69. T

I noticed last week and again today that we are starting to SLIDE a lot more in defence rather then the up and in form that Hazem use to do so well. Do you think that Kevin moore is changing the old bulldog way ?? ( that i thought was working for us )
  70. T

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

Best game i have seen Kris play this year , his support was 100% better he took a lot of the kicking today on 5th tackle , not sure what match everyone was playing but the game was already gone before that intercept it was the worst performance i have seen by the dogs this year. And has anyone...
  71. T

Which St George player is most likely to cause problems for our match on Sunday?

I would say the dragons are going to target Timoteo Lafai so i would say holding our defence on that side of the park will be a challenge. Although they might have watched our video from last week and saw that Idris did make a few mistakes in defence and target him but if i was Wayne i would...
  72. T

Chris Sandow

I was at the game last night , and at the end when we were walking out i saw Sandow taking some photo's with fans and chatting to his family and friends, One of my mates is a Tiger's fan and had a few drinks last night and i said to him there is Sandow , my mate walked past him and kept saying "...
  73. T

Round 4 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Storm

GREAT EFFORT GUYS !! Im sure we will lift for the Dragons game and FINALLY we should have our first channel 9 game.
  74. T

Round 4 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Storm

WOW its very interesting read the comments that some of you are placing , most of the comments you have all posted is saying how poorly we have played and you are giving up on us for 2011. These people are not what you call Loyal Bulldog supporters they are just fans that turn up to games when...
  75. T

Dogs Theme Songs

Nar i wouldnt b a fan to hit doesnt have a PUMPED up beat to it just the same beat over and over at the start
  76. T

Ennis and Hennet

does anyone know if this is true ?? i heard that these players in there contract's had a agreement that they were coming to the dogs only if SBW was there that was one of there main reason's in there contract's. and if this is the case i belive they had a clause where they could pull out...
  77. T

MASSIVE news on Luke Patten

if this is the case once again why arent the so called mods on here ( which i think they are hopeless and shouldnt be mods as they dont know anything anyway ) getting rid of this thread ?? probably because the person who posted the thread is a friend of theres and they wont remove it , things...
  78. T

Do (WE) kennel users have a say for the Club making decisions???

Well if Folkes reads it as well as alote of the players and this site has been in the telegraph im sure that the management read the newspaper and would know of this website and of course they would of clicked onto it are you guys STUPID ?
  79. T

So what would be YOUR team next week?

1. Youngquest 2. El Masri 3. Winitana 4. Millard 5. Nanai 6. Roberts 7. J.Williams ( if holdsworth is fit Roberts 7 and holdsworth 6 ) 8. Morrin 9. Hughes 10. Williams (Danny) 11. Ryan 12. Koups 13. Maitua INT: 14. Sullivan 15. LT Maari 16. L MaAfu 17. leaeno ( If Kane is fit ) But id...
  80. T

Ben Roberts

Holdsworth and Joey would be a awesome combo , Put roberts on bench use him like the tigers
  81. T

Youngquest & Leano

Same with Nick.Y
  82. T

Youngquest & Leano

HAHAHAHA i love seeing you idiots on here again reminds me of when you all said Holdsworth never again get rid of em etc , lol you puppy supporters are hopeless. Youngguest i belive is a player that will only improve he had alote of pressure last night and it didnt help having to play the...
  83. T

The Kennels dark side

Totally Agree with you and have been saying this on here for awhile now no one seems to listen .... but well done champion i take my hat off to you !!
  84. T

Phelps to 5/8 / Roberts Half

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON ? ID RATHER BOBCAT 5/8 THEN PHELPS MAN SOME OF U FANS ARE WIRED
  85. T

Admins

Treading on thin ice . yeh because as soon as the mods see this they remove it because they dont want to loose what they have ! alote of ppl do agree as i have posted this so many times !!
  86. T

Admins

Do you admin's actually do anything on this site apart from just leave threads on here that you look, have a look now there are alote of threads but there are only like 3 or 4 topics as they are all the same i keep saying this Its time for a REVOTE of admins get some proper admins...
  87. T

Fairweather Fans.

I actually think those that did leave early arent admitting it , typical losers !
  88. T

SPOTTED:Luke Patten and Darryl Millard.

Nice man did you speak to them ? and if it wasnt for patten we would be the worst team in NRL and when millzy is bak
  89. T

Barking mad

on another opinion , the Kennel fans were very disapointing leaving early they arent true fans they are just fakes only stay when things are going our way. the doggies cant just stop playing and walk off when things are tough just like you so called KENNEL FANS sitting over there i actually...
  90. T

Admins

i have posted this once before i think it is time for a ADMIN clearance on here and have a vote or something like that , i dont know how many times the admins say " we are going to remove threads that are the same topic as other ones " there may be a few good admins on here but i think...
  91. T

Crisp!

who would you have as goal kicker ?
  92. T

Congrats Roosters

i actually think the roosters have it in them this year i hate to admit it but they have the foward pack we had when we won the comp and there backline is pretty awesome too