Fairweather Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I stayed to the end as i always do and it is annoying seeing people leave early but you know who the "real" fans are, you support your side whether you are winning or losing and no matter what the situation.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I stayed to the end as i always do and it is annoying seeing people leave early but you know who the "real" fans are, you support your side whether you are winning or losing and no matter what the situation.
Yep, exactly.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I was freaking burning and was fuming, i screamed my a$$ off and was trying to get the kennel going all night long to no avail and it was hurting but you stay til the end, it was a shame to see so many leave early

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I was freaking burning and was fuming, i screamed my a$$ off and was trying to get the kennel going all night long to no avail and it was hurting but you stay til the end, it was a shame to see so many leave early
Ye, we were sitting behind you and the boys but a little to the left. Tbh no matter how frustrated i was, i was still prepared to scream and cheer on the boys but no one else wanted to (apart from you guys) which was very very disappointing. ffs win or lose no one should ever stop cheering especially if you're in the kennel.

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
I have to say I was disappointed to see all the fans leave with 20 mins to go... win, lose or draw, you stay with your team till the end.

As for The Kennel, we went hard when we could last night... it was great to be a part of once again.. but as Krysten said.. unfortunately you can't cheer when there isn't much to cheer about... and Archer seriously had everyone so riled up that in the end.. I think we all just accepted things weren't going our way and frustration took over.

Congrats though to those who were in Bays 111 and 105 last night.. you did the Bulldogs proud... we could hear you and we were commenting in The Kennel how loud it was.. nice work.. :grinning:

LMAO at the Rorters fans though... they had to hide in the upper stands above us... we could hear them cheering and were wondering where the noise was coming from and then looked up and lo and behold, there is a sea of Red White and Blue in the upper stands... cowards... ;)

i was in bay 105 :grinning:... woot for me!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
our home game atmosphere is ****... i could hear the roosters chants from a mile away and they weren't in their droves...

the kennel area was very empty.. is that how it always is?

and i even saw ppl from the kennel area leaving 15-20 minutes before the game ended.
we're bad losers...

totally agree with the thread starter.

i stayed til the end to support the dogs.

i was so cut seeing the roosters supporters ALL WAVING bye to those dogs fans who left in their droves. un fcuking believable.
Ill admit I was one of them. But i had to head off to a fairwell

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i was also one of those that left 15 mins also...but i had family commitments to attend to...it wasnt easy to watch last night..we just had nothing going our way at all...hopefully they can get it together for next week

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
i wan't tryna directly point out ppl.. at the end othe day rugby league isn't my life nor my pride and passion. It's just what i've grown to watch and hear about.

to those who had prior committments please dont feel this thread and these comments are a personal attack towards you or those in your group.

thats the last thing I intend to do and for you to get from this.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me and my brother were with 7 others who left with 10mins to go, i had to go to, they were my lift home:( :nervous: :(

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We made our 5 hour trip to the city to watch this one and we stayed to the very end. We were disgusted to see so many so called Bulldogs supporters leaving with 20 minutes to go. These people should go and have a good hard look at themselves. One other thing we were very disappointed about is the players not coming across to clap their supporters who sat there the whole game cheering them on, no they decided to just head for the tunnel.

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
our home game atmosphere is ****... i could hear the roosters chants from a mile away and they weren't in their droves...

the kennel area was very empty.. is that how it always is?

and i even saw ppl from the kennel area leaving 15-20 minutes before the game ended.

we're bad losers...

totally agree with the thread starter.

i stayed til the end to support the dogs.

i was so cut seeing the roosters supporters ALL WAVING bye to those dogs fans who left in their droves. un fcuking believable.
I don' think we're bad losers, we just feel the pain more than other supporters.

I did notice that after 30min or so the entire stadium was quiet except for the PillowBiters up on the top tier.

BTW - I've said it before, & I'll say it again - WORST STADIUM EVER. I spent 95% of the match watching the big screen.

We'll bounce back...

triplex11

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually think those that did leave early arent admitting it , typical losers !

J

Johnno

If it was close and we were in with a chance I do not think any of the guys who said they left for a reason would have left at all

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Agreed with you Johnno 100%, if it was a close game or we were winning i doubt that you guys would of left early

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TBH if were getting flogged, id rather beat the traffic. Dont wanna sit there n watch the opposition pour salt into our wounds.
Dont really see the problem with leaving early ... ive paid my money to enjoy a game of footy, if im not enjoying it - then i dont wanna be there!

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
I dont blame anyone with kids bailing early to avoid the usual crap fight with idiots on the trains home, especially when your team isnt going to come within a lions roar of winning.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I see were some people are coming from(with kids etc) but FMD can you imagine how cut all the players would have been feeling getting smashed an all, and to look up and see season ticket holder rushing out of the stadium, it would have only made things even harder for our young team out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.