Search results

1. O

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Yeah I can agree with you on this but what would the next thing be? During a game the team is down to 13 players (4 are injured and cannot come on) the players play 20/30 minutes no substitute... One player claims he was so exhausted and couldn't come off his mental health was effected and sue...
  2. O

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

The funny thing is they'll be thinking the exact thing playing us! Week by week... We've been shit for 8 years, we can't get cocky! We haven't won 2 games in a row yet this year.
  3. O

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

100% we are the giants of the NRL! We always average 1 in Sydney when successful and decent considering how pathetic we've been for years! What we bring that no other team can match is the away support! When they Dogs are barking our support is Australia wide and we travel around also, we...
  4. O

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

100% you wouldn't release him from the goodness of our hearts and to improve Canberra for the next 3 months! They want him, they need to give us someone we want.
  5. O

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

I don't agree with it but I think that's how they ruled on it.
  6. O

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

I think they ruled knock on from a technicality... Crighton never passed the ball he batted it hence the knock on call.
  7. O

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Games televised anywhere beside nswrl?
  8. O

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Last year 108-6 Newcastle from the 2 games... I just want to win I don't care how or by how many! Those 2 games especially the 66-0 was the lowest point of the Bulldogs in decades!
  9. O

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Anyone buy a ticket recently? Any PAX numbers?
  10. O

Official Gus on Twitter

I think he got suspended...
  11. O

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

South's will be up for this big time! Dogs 18-12 Crowd hopefully over 30K but reading everywhere South Sydney supporter saying they're not going (Bandwagon falling already), will depend how many Dog supporters turn up.
  12. O

Official Congratulations NRL 360

If you think beating a pathetic Titan's team is worth talking about then you guys are insane! Dragons smashed them FFS and look how they're doing since! We want praise, we need to earn it...
  13. O

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I agree with this 100% however it'll all be for nothing if we don't beat the Titans Saturday! Beat the Titans score a few tries and it could kick start the season!
  14. O

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Watch another try now to make it look like a hammering! All we needed was luck! They had luck and the referee calls.
  15. O

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Anyone else see Jason Taylor telling Burton off hahaha love it. Run more mother fucker
  16. O

No luck at all... fuck me, we've had no luck for 8 years now! When is it going to turn around!
  17. O

Rumour Some new bloke

Debuted against the Dogs... Scored on Debut his only try lol https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/02/21/momoisea-surges-through/
  18. O

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Games sold out now... I'm sure they're not hurting for your money LMFAO Should be a bumper atmosphere, can't wait.
  19. O

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Depends what Category you wanted to buy! GA wasn't anywhere near that much. Game has around 100 tickets mostly singles left...
  20. O

Guys well under 2000 tickets left for this game (Not sure how many Parra season ticket holders will turn up). If you haven't bought tickets and are thinking of going you have really only a small window left to do so!
  21. O

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

45,000+ tickets had been sold, the roof was never meant to be closed but the weather was atrocious outside, so many stayed away! Before you say I bet most were freebies, Allegiance doesn't allow free tickets for games at the stadium more then the usual 1000 they give away to sponsors and the...
  22. O

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

All General Admission tickets sold out (Except ironically the one Bulldogs bay)! If you are going or plan to go buy your tickets or you'll either be stuck paying for the most expensive tickets or miss out!
  23. O

Rugby league commentator David Morrow diagnosed with terminal brain cancer

Very sad. My Father passed away from the effects of Brain Cancer 9 years ago... Tough times for him and the family ahead! Wishing them all the best and God Bless them.
  24. O

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

There is nothing worse than a vindictive women who is out to get the man. If you've never come across this type of women count your lucky stars! To many men go through hell and get absolutely outcasted by people like most of the comments on this thread who find them guilty just from an...
  25. O

Voice referendum

No doubt... But Overall he is an exception. You always have a token older person sitting on the roads in some vegan protest!
  26. O

Voice referendum

Always the case! Most people in there younger years are more liberal but as they get older and realise the world is real and not fairy land they become conservative (Obviously not everyone I'm talking about how it's been for years).
  27. O

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

I'm curious to know if most of the Sunni Muslims here like Iran? Support Iran? Support Hezbollah? Support Assad? Not being a smartass just curious...
  28. O

The slowest Bulldogg team of all time? 1996 onwards

He makes the list of players who cannot catch from a kick off also!
  29. O

Opinion Emerging players to watch across all grades in 2024

It's funny you say that... The more I watch him the more I think of Jimmy Dymock! He is only 18 and will grow (Height wise and weight/build)... I'd have him as a 5/8 in lower grades to develop the skills needed then play him potentially at 13 in 1st grade (a year or 2) as a Jim Dymock type ball...
  30. O

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Seriously this sums up our year... 3 dummy tries from the slowest player on the field.
  31. O

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Hahaha‍♂️
  32. O

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

I don't know about everyone else but me personally if my kids were disciplined at School or at a sporting event for breaking the rules I wouldn't be upset! The player was not canned, he was not 'humiliated', please, he wrestled big fucking whoop, he is a professional athlete (Apparently)! This...
  33. O

Opinion Crichton the Slug

Everyone needs to relax lol... The guy on debut for Penrith got exposed big time in the centers hardly Crighton's fault (Numbers were fine, he just misread it everytime). When Jerome went down Penrith capitulated and really had nothing to play for (No one cares about being minor premiers), even...
  34. O

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

The highs of professional football to the lows of the real world... The NRL do a lot of work to help players transition but more is needed. RIP.
  35. O

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

I haven't read the article (Don't have access) but I'm guessing this is written on the back of what Hooper said last night on NRL 360... He thinks now cause Melbourne entered the race he would reject all other interest with clubs in the lower half of the table.
  36. O

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

FMD Ado Carr 2 stupid penalties today.
  37. O

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

Pathetic defence
  38. O

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

I don't understand why everyone is pissed... He's had one good game against St George this year and all of a sudden he is worth 500K? Reality is everyone on this forum bagged the shit out of him for years! He's not a halfback, he's not a FB, he's not a centre, he is too weak, he can't catch...
  39. O

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Everyone of there tries are our errors
  40. O

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Waddell doesn't play we win. Even with Waddell playing we win if JAC goes back into position instead of pointing to our concussed player
  41. O

100% Footy

Love it! Loved how he said he can talk about the Bulldogs... A nice Fuck you to the NRL. We get the short end of all the calls so I agree fuck it time to unleash on all platforms, they can't hammer us anymore.
  42. O

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

100% He'll have his day in court, unfortunately these days women also know the power they have and so many more cases of disgruntled exs or just crazy women who assault the man making complaints.
  43. O

Opinion CASEY!!!!

Should've been hooked after 20 mins
  44. O

Kikau training injury

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2023-viliame-kikau-injured-at-canterbury-bulldogs-training-exclusive-phil-gould/9c75cf84-716d-4618-b518-c4a4e92e7b39
  45. O

Kikau training injury

NRL on nine insta... Gus just mentioned it on podcast.
  46. O

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Yep... Always the case. He single handedly beat us last year (Not the Good Friday game the one later in the year).
  47. O

Bye Bye Averillo

AVO has been shocking in defence, he has been saved time and again by Kyle Flanagan! The higher rank teams will exploit him big time, he has no idea whether to go up, stay back and even when he makes the right call he arm grabs!
  48. O

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Maybe its just me but FMD you all are so harsh on Flanagan! He's been pretty decent. Avo defence is the biggest worry...
  49. O

News Match Preview-Bulldogs v Wests Tigers: Same 17 likely; Simpkin, Talau set to miss

7 years of winning one game and then people expect a convincing thrashing the following week only to be disappointed! I'll be thrilled with a win by 1 or 13+... Tiger's will be up for this and with Bateman back and our record at Belmore it won't be a walk in the park!
  50. O

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

100% Fuck that! This guy (Xerri) and his whole family are a bunch of fuckwits!!! I'll be very disappointed in the club if they sign him, arrogant piece of work.
  51. O

King of the hill..Shaggy

Wow didn't know that.
  52. O

King of the hill..Shaggy

Ace was the chants man from what I remember. Shaggy was a drunk who after supporting the Bulldogs was seen supporting just about every other NRL team.
  53. O

Pride Jersey

No you are missing the point. They like me wouldn't give 2 fucks if you are gay... its your life your issue. But I would care if I get told I have to wear something I don't want to wear or celebrate someone's lifestyle just because.
  54. O

Pride Jersey

By that argument these players are free to not want to wear it just like some are free to wear it. No one gives a Flying F*** who is gay, who is black, who is white or who is a Lebo. BLM is a marxists group who are violent and use violence to further it's agenda, if you don't take a knee to...
  55. O

BankWest Stadium

100%
  56. O

BankWest Stadium

Guys non Parramatta games the parking on the Southern side of the stadium is free but only holds around 400 cars then it's street parking, Parramatta Leagues club or somewhere around. All Parramatta home games (Round 20 against us) that carpark is reserved as Parramatta pay to have it for their...
  57. O

Opinion Reserve grade on kayo/fox today

Hahaha shocking
  58. O

Official Mavoni tuifua signed

You can make deposits also at Post Office. I deposited the other day for my ING account at the PO.
  59. O

Bulldogs Vs Sharks -Offload-a-thon!

A little like how the orange party underestimated the voting backlash from sleeping with Iran and its proxy militia in Lebanon.
  60. O

Bulldogs Vs Sharks -Offload-a-thon!

They've got the 4th best defense in the league... Ineffective tackles isn't a bad thing sometimes, they could be ineffective cause they rush up in defence and put the attacking players off and the 2nd or 3rd men in get them. I understand we've won the last 2 weeks and it's been great to get the...
  61. O

Kayo sports Price raise

Yeah bro I do this also.
  62. O

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Well, not named again... hmmm Is he injured? Or will David Hollands strike rate go up to 1/104829106?
  63. O

Flanagan offside with Dogs

You cannot count Lebanon! They played England, Australia and Tonga... OR if you want to spin it they were a few minutes away and so unlucky not to beat Tonga to progress to the Semi-Final against all the odds.
  64. O

Fox protected species

Let's Trot straight to NSW cup.
  65. O

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Sorry brother JAC has been the cause of the tries on that side.
  66. O

Averillo has to go... he is completely clueless in defence.
  67. O

Official crowd was over 27K. However I saw so many people jump the gates after it was closed due to being at capacity... I could imagine that happening the whole way around lol, over 30K forsure.
  68. O

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Am I blind but I don't see him in that? I see the other winger that kinder looks like him in there (The Fijian one).
  69. O

The Canterbury 4

Yeah bro it was insane! In 1995 $180K could buy you a house outright in my areas of Sydney at the time, that was for Steven Price a rookie who hadn't cemented a 1st grade spot.
  70. O

The Canterbury 4

That's not true. They signed with Super League they never stayed 'loyal'. The ARL got really cut when the Dogs signed with Super League and did everything they could to destroy us and offering the big 4 and Dallas (North Sydney) the big bucks changed there minds, not loyalty to the ARL! The...
  71. O

How long will Wakeham last at 7?

Can you blame him though? The whole second half we had like 35% of possession and the forwards dropped when tackled, they were gassed...
  72. O

How long will Wakeham last at 7?

Over the morons on here with no idea and have probably never played a game off footy in there lives thinking they're better! Wakeham did nothing wrong the momentum changed when he got the head knock and went off. In the 2nd half the defending gassed the whole team, brave effort but reality is...
  73. O

Josh Jackson Interview On SEN

hahahaha what a flop! Fuck I hope Penrith crash and burn this year!!
  74. O

Social Media Brian To'o 2023

AKA Matt Sing 2004 final V Matt Utai.
  75. O

News NRL Power Rankings Bulldogs 15th

Trials mean nothing... I actually didn't mind what I saw, we just need to bloody hold the ball (Jayden) and not get caught out on the wing (Jayden). 2012 Trial game Belmore Sports Ground - Dogs V Roosters 1st game at Belmore in 14 years, Dogs lost 28-16 against the Roosters. Bulldogs = Minor...
  76. O

News Dogs’ face $1m problem: Every club’s biggest selection headache

This is a tough one. From trial form you'd have to go Wakeham just for his defence alone. Avo misses way to many tackles and actually looks scared to tackle the bigger boys. Flanagan didn't get much of a chance but when he did he dropped the ball every time basically. Wakeham actually puts...
  77. O

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

Alamoti having a shocker... Hope he learns from these lessons.
  78. O

Steve Mortimer feeding the 2nd row.

Yeah good old shopper dockets LMFAO!
  79. O

Sydney House Prices - Seriously Though WTF

Beware guys I fixed my home loan Tuesday at 1.99% with ANZ (1 year but with an offset my mortgage is pretty small so that's all I need) today I went back online and that same product is now 2.29% all there fixed rates have gone up which means banks are expecting Variable rates to go up sooner...
  80. O

News Bulldogs’ brutal season start; Cowboys (R1), Broncos (R2), Manly (R3), Storm (R4), Panthers (R5), Rabbitohs (R6)

Nah it's when you want to play them IMO! The team would've trained all summer in heat, humidity etc. they'd be use too it (to an extent) while later in the year in our Winter playing up in the heat is worse...
  81. O

Climate Change

I love how anyone who doesn't support left leaning BS are automatically labeled alt-right or Fascist lol... Climate Change is a religion for most of these guys and since Hacky McAxe is so anti-religious (Or maybe just anti-Christian) I'll tow his line... Stop preaching that climate change BS.
  82. O

Religious Discussion Thread

Like this muppet!
  83. O

From your point of view! You miss or choose to overlook all the hurtful angry atheists who are so bitter with their own lives they feel the need to try and degrade anyone of faith!
  84. O

Chris Patolo looks the goods!

Has potential buy lazy as fuck in Defence... he got caught out a few times today.
  85. O

Possible top 30 with Cheese and Pearce

Close thread aye there has been a lot of these pointless top 30 prediction threads based on rumours.
  86. O

Gus , is Bullfrog back ?

Bullfrog looking down with a big smile? Hahaha smiling his daughter got kicked off the board? It was Bullfrog who dumped Gus for Anderson in 1989... I get what you are trying to say but nah
  87. O

Opinion BBO

Katoa on 28-6 South's BBO on 18-4 Bulldogs. Seriously why the fuck does Barrety persist with Katoa??? Samething last week, katao lost us these last 2 games!!
  88. O

Opinion BBO

Bloody oaths... he is a gun In the mould of that Manly Hooker who got arrested for attempted murder (can't remember his name lol). We conceded all our points except that last try when Katao was on and scored all but one try when he (BBO) was on. Think about that
  89. O

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

He must play 80 mins!! Katao lost us the game last week...
  90. O

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

KATAO... everytime he was on we couldn't get out of our half! The 1st 20mins... the 55-75 min mark...
  91. O

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Stimpson made up for that poor effort the other set with a solid hit on Manu!
  92. O

Karma…

The Police dude at the start completely overreacted, the government is overreacting and people are overreacting to this nothing virus! However what happened at Rashays should've been handled better by both sides! The Police should've went in and said something along the lines of "We got reports...
  93. O

JMK

JMK has the potential to be a great dummy half... He has speed, a kicking game and great defence however he lacks in putting them altogether every week and as most have said his passes can be questionable but not shocking! IF we cannot find someone better then him (Enough with reserve graders...
  94. O

Jackson

Disgraceful... He Fucked up aye, you could tell he accidentally put his hands up for 10 in the bin but just kept going on with it when he realised.
  95. O

Middle East

The reality is whether you support the Palestinians or support the Israeli most of the world don't give a shit! The world is full of occupation, full of oppression, full of fighting... The Palestinians lost me and I will never support them (Not that I support Israel, I just couldn't careless)...
  96. O

I am all for the Crusades but like every single war as I wrote in my post individuals got greedy and went away from the cause, hence why they ultimately were not successful and didn't stop the Islamic march into Europe, it halted it yes but the Ottomans got to Vienna and took Sicily!! Again did...
  97. O

Middle East

The modern state of Israel yes.
  98. O

Unfortunately whether the whole world is Atheist Or Islamic Or Christian Or Black Or White... Wars, greed and wankers will always continue... Throughout history every single 'Noble' (What's noble for me might not be for you and vice versa) cause or war has always deteriorated by selfish blood...