Jackson

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Played awesome. Think he needed time off lol he looked fried before the injury
Hetherington was outstanding as well
Bloody oath great to see Jacko being impactful and aggressive! More of this please club champion! Hetho was bloody good i agree and Jezza outstanding going the full 80 at his first run back.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson's wage may be inflated but there are a fair few of his team mates who are far more overpaid than him and haven't given a decade of quality service like he has.
110% correct. Jackson is a warrior that bleeds blue and white. He’s been through the high and lows. He could’ve taken the easy route like Finucane and gone to a Melbourne for example and won premierships but he stuck with us and should be credited.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst one swallow certainly doesn't make a summer, that was definitely the best game I've seen Jackson play in a long time. Break might have been surprisingly good for him.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gives everything week in week out. Loves the game and most importantly, loves the Club. Keep paying him.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's only 500k on the cap, worth that to us.
At lock he is easily.

When he was in the backrow last year he wasn’t. He has made a massive difference the last 2 games

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a disgrace that sin binning was. I wish Jacko headbutted Sutton at half time. At one stage it was 7 six agains against them to 3 against us and we had a man in the bin for "repeated infringements".. Yet Saints had no one in the bin.. And this fraud is supposed to be the games leading referee..
I still disagree with Sutton’s calls from ‘bad Friday’ He doesn’t have a ‘feel’ for the game. His decisions most of the time a mind boggling. It also runs in his family look at his brothers decision on the weekend in the broncos/raiders game.The Sutton family I believe have something against the bulldogs since that ‘bad Friday’

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a disgrace that sin binning was. I wish Jacko headbutted Sutton at half time. At one stage it was 7 six agains against them to 3 against us and we had a man in the bin for "repeated infringements".. Yet Saints had no one in the bin.. And this fraud is supposed to be the games leading referee..
Three Dragons players on report, and Jackson gets binned for infringing the ten metres.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

Disgraceful... He Fucked up aye, you could tell he accidentally put his hands up for 10 in the bin but just kept going on with it when he realised.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disgraceful... He Fucked up aye, you could tell he accidentally put his hands up for 10 in the bin but just kept going on with it when he realised.
He was saying 'inside the 10' and put his hands up as he said 10. I think that was a mistake because its almost reactionary now given how many sin binnings happen nowadays. Once he did it he couldnt change his call, but he should've definitely sent at least one Dragons player off for the same thing not to mention high shots. I still cant believe we won with him as referee

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This was Jackson's 2nd game back from a long injury lay off, the first time he has missed games due to injury in his career. Maybe the break revitalised him.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When he was sent off for 10 minutes the referee set our defense 11 metres from the play the ball... I paused it. ( BTW our line speed in defense was outstanding). He was sent off for repeated infringements but when we got a penalty in their red zone and 2 or 3 consecutive 6 to go calls someone from St george should of been binned. Not to mention the high shot on cotric ( a sin bin for sure) which was put on report 5 minutes later.
Refereeing was average imo

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
When he was sent off for 10 minutes the referee set our defense 11 metres from the play the ball... I paused it. ( BTW our line speed in defense was outstanding). He was sent off for repeated infringements but when we got a penalty in their red zone and 2 or 3 consecutive 6 to go calls someone from St george should of been binned. Not to mention the high shot on cotric ( a sin bin for sure) which was put on report 5 minutes later.
Refereeing was average imo
Mind you, it did show that poor refereeing is not the only reason why we lose games. We won this despite the referee.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great game, great leader and leads by example.
Without him, we don’t have a captain who could fill his shoes on the ready anytime soon.
if he can keep this going for at least one or two more seasons I’d be great full.
My next in line at this point would be Thompson, as long as he can keep leading by his actions and not re visit that one brain snap he had when he thought he was an optometrist.
A strong fierce dude for the fellas to get behind, follow and rely on.
Plus he won’t be missing at origin time.