Religious Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So.. wait... I'm confused as to what you're saying.

Does the gubberment or anyone try to force anti-catholic teachings within the catholic institution? I don't see the guhberment forcing the promotion of gay sex within catholic schools or the church... but if you can provide examples, i would agree and say thats wrong. Just like the group of homosexuals that want the church to marry homosexuals in the church, its wrong. Or if the Gubberment tried to force a catholic school to have "gay sex" appreciation day, would be wrong.

Are you suggesting the gubbernment has to promote catholic based morals/principles outside the catholic institutions (like the media or public schools)?

Its like when a handful of religious people get offended about the Mardi Gras. Its a public parade. Don't watch it if you get triggered.
O My God, why O why am I wasting my time with you, BTW I've never heard of the word gubbernment.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
O My God, why O why am I wasting my time with you, BTW I've never heard of the word gubbernment.
Find it humourous that you're talking about other people wasting your time with the trifle you come out with.

Just spent the last half an hour catching up with what I've missed out on only to come out with one clear point ...

... you still haven't fucking clarified what possible context results in accepting the slaughtering of 3,000 unarmed prisoners ....

Tell me people are wasting your time ... FFS.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Uhuh... so i take that as a non-response?

Gubberment = mocking word for government. I should have just used government to not confuse anyone.

I am all for catholic institutions not being forced or coerced by the govt into promoting ideologies against their doctrine. (Examples provided).. unless its violence etc (but thats not the case). Yeh some teaching will create a bias the child will carry for the rest of their life, but that will be to their detriment, and cognitive bias isn't exclusive to the catholic church.

I just want to know if you think the govt can't promote ideologies that go against Catholicism outside the religious institution (such as gay marriage, in the media or public schools)?

Because if you don't think that, your point below should be ignored.

"Now have you missed all the anti Christian stuff on the media promoting sex of every description such as gay sex"

Last edited:

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Crusaders were blood thirsty people? Please link your source. Literally saved Christianity. But please go on with your typical revisionist of history that crusaders were blood thirsty war mongers without knowing the facts of the time. The siege of Troy? You’re referencing Greek mythology for your argument. As for the Lebanese civil war, do you know why that started lol.
I am all for the Crusades but like every single war as I wrote in my post individuals got greedy and went away from the cause, hence why they ultimately were not successful and didn't stop the Islamic march into Europe, it halted it yes but the Ottomans got to Vienna and took Sicily!!

Again did you even read my post? You presumed without reading.
The Lebanese civil war look at my name for who I am a supporter of, Lebanese Christians only have themselves to blame for losing the war (If you don't think we lost the war you are in wonderland).
Palestinians, Syrians, Libya and the Arab money, Muslims, USSR no one could defeat us, we defeated ourselves by destroying ourselves in the end... Why? Greedy Motherfuckers who went away from the cause like every war which is the point I was stating.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am all for the Crusades but like every single war as I wrote in my post individuals got greedy and went away from the cause, hence why they ultimately were not successful and didn't stop the Islamic march into Europe, it halted it yes but the Ottomans got to Vienna and took Sicily!!

Again did you even read my post? You presumed without reading.
The Lebanese civil war look at my name for who I am a supporter of, Lebanese Christians only have themselves to blame for losing the war (If you don't think we lost the war you are in wonderland).
Palestinians, Syrians, Libya and the Arab money, Muslims, USSR no one could defeat us, we defeated ourselves by destroying ourselves in the end... Why? Greedy Motherfuckers who went away from the cause like every war which is the point I was stating.

Who killed Bashir Gemayel? Syrians with the assistance of a Maronite traitor and another Maronite traitor who was head of security who was in bed with Syria allowed the TNT to be planted in the same building at the Kataeb headquarters for that part of Ashraifeh (Literally around the corner from where I am from) near Sassien Square. Aoun V Geagea wars were the killer blow for Christianity in Lebanon and the same morons are still going at it today.
The ottomans never fully took Europe, the Muslims had Spain at one point, it didn’t mean they had Europe. The crusaders were successful in stopping the islamisation of Europe. They never took Italy completely, they took Spain and the Christians got it back, in no scenario we’re the jihadis successful or victorious in their endeavour to take Europe thanks to the crusaders stopping them. There’s a reason why it’s called Christian Europe.

Do you know the maronites were re-found hiding in the mountains by the crusaders? Have you heard about that history?

You heard about how the Syrians framed one of the villages of killing one of the catholic leaders and then they got them to fight each other? I agree whag happened between the Christians was disgusting but it was a different reason to why the civil war started and why they started killing each other. It wasn’t coz of religion it was coz of politics and power, not saying it’s right and definitely isn’t, but the reasons were very different to why for example the Palestinians and Lebanese Muslims started the civil war and why they started by killing Christians. Michel aoun is a puppet to hezboallah and a coward. He fled to France after all the damage he’d done back in the day, while Samuel gaegae was wrongfully out in jail. The Syrians have a lot to answer for. They tricked the Christians on so many occasions, and still they do as they please Lebanon. It’s like Mexicans in America, cross the border no issues open shop and the Lebanese lose their businesses.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Find it humourous that you're talking about other people wasting your time with the trifle you come out with.

Just spent the last half an hour catching up with what I've missed out on only to come out with one clear point ...

... you still haven't fucking clarified what possible context results in accepting the slaughtering of 3,000 unarmed prisoners ....

That wasn’t kelpie fruit cake. That was me. I provided a video you’re free to watch it.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the subject of free will I think we emphasise the free part to much and not the will part.

Will is enacted upon through desire. When you will somthing to happen there must be a inward desire there first before you willingly act upon that desire.

I think freedom to desire is a more fitting term.

God can be all knowing and allow us to desire what we want to desire and know the outcomes of those desires.

God can also change our desires.

God can stop the desire of a man raping a child. But chooses to allow it.

But why would he choose to allow it?

Why would he say do not fear those who can kill your body but not your soul?

What is the purpose of life according to scripture?

And how does that effect the way Christians perceive God and His creation?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I must say that I have never taken much interest in wars, and haven't taken much interest in this thread for days now and I don't no where 3000 prisoners were slaughtered, The japs kill a lot more than 3000, so would have the Germans and the Russians, and if the truth be known some of the others did to.
You have me mixed up with someone else, easy if you are blinded by hate.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhuh... so i take that as a non-response?

Gubberment = mocking word for government. I should have just used government to not confuse anyone.

I am all for catholic institutions not being forced or coerced by the govt into promoting ideologies against their doctrine. (Examples provided).. unless its violence etc (but thats not the case). Yeh some teaching will create a bias the child will carry for the rest of their life, but that will be to their detriment, and cognitive bias isn't exclusive to the catholic church.

I just want to know if you think the govt can't promote ideologies that go against Catholicism outside the religious institution (such as gay marriage, in the media or public schools)?

Because if you don't think that, your point below should be ignored.

"Now have you missed all the anti Christian stuff on the media promoting sex of every description such as gay sex"
All people or groups have the right to express their views, and if you pay attention carefully you will see that the anti Christian view point, gets much more and much better coverage in the Media.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All people or groups have the right to express their views, and if you pay attention carefully you will see that the anti Christian view point, gets much more and much better coverage in the Media.
What's the anti-christian viewpoint?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gay sex isn't just against the morals or teaching of Christianity though..... soo... what exclusive anti-christian rhetoric are you talking about?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Come on mate. We need to take these lads out in the limo. Their Saturday nights spending discussing this?

Though .... I must say I do find it all interesting.
The Limo promotes love, the limo promotes tolerance, the limo fucking rocks!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the anti-christian viewpoint?
Mate you don't have to look to hard, a lot of it related to sex, cheating in virtually every movie, affairs outside marriage, the support the media gave to the gay marriage push, MP now allowed to bonk staffers, with out been sacked.
Failure by the media to to report anything about how the banks DEFRAUDED retiaries.
BTW I cant speak for all the Christian Denominations, but I'm certain that Jesus Christ preached against all of the above. Perhaps you could check up on it.
Also by not speaking up against something evil you are actually promoting it.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate you don't have to look to hard, a lot of it related to sex, cheating in virtually every movie, affairs outside marriage, the support the media gave to the gay marriage push, MP now allowed to bonk staffers, with out been sacked.
Failure by the media to to report anything about how the banks DEFRAUDED retiaries.
BTW I cant speak for all the Christian Denominations, but I'm certain that Jesus Christ preached against all of the above. Perhaps you could check up on it.
Yup.... my point stands. You need to have someone proof read your posts and evaluate your argument.

I'll leave the reply to Cap Jack

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well.... Christian movies don't really sell well 'cause they're usually too boring and cringe.

But are you saying that gay marriage is evil?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup.... my point stands. You need to have someone proof read your posts and evaluate your argument.

I'll leave the reply to Cap Jack
When we get rid of Governments, and replace them with Gubberments everything will be perfect.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I loved King of Kings.. Ben Hur.. Passion of the Christ made a fortune.. Ten Commandments.. Quo Vadis.. Just to name a few..all pretty epic and popular!
Yep. But that's 5 compared to how many non-christian movies?

Plus you have amazing Christian movies like this...