Official Mavoni tuifua signed

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A post office hahaha it's not 1922, why not just go the whole hog and target Mama Joe's Haberdashery
Lots of senior citizens still pay bills with cash there.. They don't use cards and internet banking like the rest of us. They also do cash deposits and withdrawls, sometimes large amounts and have a safe.. They've got thousands in cash there..

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of senior citizens still pay bills with cash there.. They don't use cards and internet banking like the rest of us. They also do cash deposits and withdrawls, sometimes large amounts and have a safe.. They've got thousands in cash there..
they do, indeed... a friend of mine used to manage a post office

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The last 2 towns I have lived in are dominated by retirees and they are not technologically adverse. They have more Bluetooths than souffs supporters :tearsofjoy:

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

You can make deposits also at Post Office.

I deposited the other day for my ING account at the PO.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last 2 towns I have lived in are dominated by retirees and they are not technologically adverse. They have more Bluetooths than souffs supporters :tearsofjoy:
Haha. Like I said, they also do a lot of bank deposits and withdrawals and have safes. I've deposited and withdrawn thousands at a time at the post office because the nearest branch is 5-10 minutes away and I'm right around the corner from the post office.

You and I should case one out and you'd be surprised with how much we end up with. :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Most members of this forum must be very shocked by this considering the widespread belief was that he’d be running rampant in first grade for us by now :tearsofjoy:
I wouldn't know if he was any good. But I assume if he was he's blown his chances. There's always a few that think any player that goes ok in the lower grades will step into the NRL and be a beast. So many were surprised that toomaga didn't kick on, could some hundreds of others going back years that were next big things.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck me there’s a fair old circle jerk going on in here considering nobody on this forum had even heard of him until a couple of weeks ago.

I’ll acknowledge he’s got some impressive physical traits to work with but will not be getting overly optimistic about this signing. I’m yet to see anyone with grainy YouTube footage of them bareknuckle boxing in the hood ever develop into a quality first grader.
wow Horse u sure can sniff out a ridiculus circle jerk. Fair play to you. Nailed it early with regards to Mavoni, toomaaga, Wakeham, Barrett and quite a few others despite being very unpopular opinions on ur behalf at the time!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How much were they going to get from an auto detailing place? Weird.. At least rob a bank or a post office if you've got 6 guys.
Not many people rob Banks any more because they are more secure than most places.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Six men which police have alleged operated as a joint criminal enterprise have faced court in Bankstown in relation to an alleged break and enter, and intimidation.
Michael Iata, Logan Iata, Samaoso Burke, Mavoni Tuifua, Ahmed Eltigani Mohamed, and Tevita Loko are alleged by police to have attempted to break into the Cultura Auto Detailing business in Revesby, intimidating the workers.

They’ve faced two charges each: aggravated break and enter commit serious indictable offence, and stalk/intimidate intend fear physical harm.

Mr Tuifua also faced one charge of driving a motor vehicle while disqualified.

The court heard that the charges are more serious as the police allege the men were operating as a joint criminal enterprise.

All six cases were heard in Bankstown Local Court on Thursday, with the men granted bail.

The court heard that three cars pulled up to the location, with the men allegedly splitting into two different groups and banging loudly on the front and back doors of the venue.

Employees then hid under tables, terrified, as they called the police, the court heard.

Pawel Kulisiewicz, acting on behalf of the Iata brothers and Mr Mavo argued that it would be hard for the prosecution to prove the joint criminal enterprise element of the charges.
Magistrate Glenn Walsh disagreed, stating that the alleged co-ordinated nature of the offences gives weight to the argument the men were operating as a joint criminal enterprise.

Magistrate Walsh did agree with Mr Kulisiewicz’s arguments on the possibility of the charges to be downgraded to attempted break and enter, but told the court the legal consequences if proven guilty would be the same.

Police prosecutor Sgt Yavin Kumar argued against all six of the co-accused being released on bail, citing concerns of them failing to appear, committing further offences, and presenting a danger to the community.

Sgt Kumar also made reference to past trouble with the law with Logan Iata, as antecedents for bail.

Michael Iata was originally denied bail by Magistrate Glenn Walsh, finding that he posed an unacceptable level of risk to the community, failing to appear, or committing further offences.
Nejee Makhoul, the lawyer arguing on behalf of Tevita Loko, Ahmed Mohamed, and Samaoso Burke convinced Magistrate Walsh that his clients had been cooperative with police — making reference to the tendered facts — after which they were granted bail.

After the co-accused were granted bail, Magistrate Walsh heard from Mr Iata’s lawyer, Mr Kulisiewicz, who submitted that Michael Iata had also co-operated with police.

The original decision to deny bail was reversed.

All six men were granted bail, with similar conditions, including the provision that they do not associate with each other.
That is also a condition for Michael and Logan Iata, despite the fact that they are brothers.

All six of the co-accused are due back in court on June 9.