Search results

1. maltalian_dog

Chad Randall

Can someone explain his role at the club. If he is defence coach surely we are looking at bringing in Holbrook to replace him. Could this fracture the relationship between Gus and Cam if this does happen?
  2. maltalian_dog

Gerard MFin Sutton

Were we horrible yesterday? yes! But I have absolutely NO doubt this pig took joy in giving Manly the leg up wherever he could to help them demoralise and kill us! Please us this thread to take shreds of this *****.
  3. maltalian_dog

Only as good as your weakest link

Katoa, Hoppa, Napa 3 players that are way out of there depth and struggling to justify a first grade spot! The question is what does our side look like round 25 for example.
  4. maltalian_dog

Phil Gould advising Trent Barrett to Re consider deal with the dogs

Just saw a snippet. He's suggesting Tbaz rethink his decision to come as it is a toxic toxic mess.... what has happened to us! We are the new parrafail
  5. maltalian_dog

Opinion Should Hoppa be dropped?

Chn to the centres gives us so much more strike. Hoppa gives us nothing in attack. Thought?
  6. maltalian_dog

Danny weidler speaking to SBW

Check out @wwos’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/wwos/status/1068057976022302721?s=09 Have a look at this, Danny mentions the reason SBW left was the culture and the pay packet. What a load of shit.. SBW was the face of our culture at the time. Piss of Danny always having a dig at us.
  7. maltalian_dog

Mark hughes

Graeme Hughes confirmed that Mark Hughes is now part of the recruitment team at the dogs. Anyone know of his notable signings at his past clubs?
  8. maltalian_dog

Awards night

Aiden tolman wins coaches award. Let that sink in....
  9. maltalian_dog

Is this rock bottom?

Have we hit rock bottom yet or will the rot and decline continue? Thought?
  10. maltalian_dog

Jmoz logo kiss

Thought this was a nice touch. Shows there's plenty of passion for the club.
  11. maltalian_dog

Recruitment: Are we done?

So we have secured Foz woods and nu brown.. is that enough to have a tilt at the premiership? Who else comes in and what will it change? I think this season is doomed to be a rebuilding year (either scrape in the 8 and get knocked out early on miss the cut)
  12. maltalian_dog

Rockstar fullback on his way!!

sorry guys just thought this would lighten the mood...
  13. maltalian_dog

Elephant in the room

What has happened to James Graham... he was once a shining light in our team with his clever passing and strong runs. I feel like he may be a big reason why we were so heavily defeated on Saturday he has become a momentum killer. I think we need to look at our use of the bench and get a...
  14. maltalian_dog

Chris Smith on 2gb regarding J Graham

I'm listening to 2gb and Chris smith is putting James Graham in the same boat with the fifitas over the refereeing abuse. He's carrying on saying that Players like Graham incite actions like this and he's to blame for abuse on referees that happen at the junior footy. What an absolute ass...
  15. maltalian_dog

Calling CK!

We need a motivational rant from you... This Friday is a massive game for our boys and all the focus seems to be on Barba. All of our energy should be going towards this game, it could be a real turning point in our season.. Lets get behind our REAL team who want to be there and wear...
  16. maltalian_dog

Video footage of Ennis v Reynolds

Can anyone link this up? From the game on the weekend
  17. maltalian_dog

*****cat Doll's outfit too much for Conan

http://http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8304977/*****cat-dolls-outfit-too-much-for-conan
  18. maltalian_dog

Bulldogs should "harden up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJn7wBS_Go
  19. maltalian_dog

Fear of flying drove me to drink, claims axed Laurie

SACKED Panthers forward Daine Laurie says a fear of flying was the reason he drank three bourbon and colas on a flight to Auckland last Friday morning. The 26-year-old was axed by Penrith general manger Phil Gould on Monday after a Windsor Wolves teammate reported him for drinking on the 8am...
  20. maltalian_dog

3 Way- JT abd Andy Samberg!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
  21. maltalian_dog

Italy v Serbia called off after seven minutes due to crowd trouble

Italy's Euro 2012 qualifier against Serbia in Genoa was abandoned after seven minutes when the away support threw flares on to the pitch and into the home supporters' section. Serbian supporters had fought with police outside the stadium and reportedly even attacked their own team's bus...
  22. maltalian_dog

Craig Gower eyes shock return to NRL with Canberra Raiders or Parramatta Eels

FORMER Penrith Panthers star Craig Gower is investigating a surprise return to the NRL with Canberra or Parramatta. The dual international, who currently plays club rugby union in France and Tests for Italy, is the latest experienced half to be linked with the Raiders and Eels. Both clubs...
  23. maltalian_dog

Connecting high definition set top box to samsung lcd television

Can anyone help me connect my high definition set top box to my samsung lcd tv.
  24. maltalian_dog

2004 Grand final DVD

My house got broken into and it was stolen if someone can post it for me it would be great.
  25. maltalian_dog

Dogs wallpaper rd 23

Why does this weeks wallpaper say Manly instead of Bulldogs? any1 no why?
  26. maltalian_dog

Bulldogs defence

What does every1 think about the bulldogs defence dis year? We have conceded heaps of points, our defence against the dragons was pretty gud only every chance they had they scored, i think our defence on our own line isnt the best but when the opposing team is coming off their line its fantasitic