Gerard MFin Sutton

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Were we horrible yesterday?

yes!

But I have absolutely NO doubt this pig took joy in giving Manly the leg up wherever he could to help them demoralise and kill us!

Please us this thread to take shreds of this *****.
He did help manly with the first 3 try’s, he gave them back to back penalties and back to back to back 6 again.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His part of the corruption in the NRL. We had no chance yesterday before the game even started as with most games this year. Having this jerk made it even worse.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Early back to back six agains against quality teams are difficult for a struggling team like us to defend. Manly got momentum and we never saw the ball for the rest of the game. Then when we got it we are too tired to attack. The problem is the struggling teams tend to not get the fifty fifty six agains.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont like Sutton and Ive called him a **** on here more than once during the run of play in the game thread. Thats in the heat of the moment.
But blaming the ref is loser talk.
Its on us losing games.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like Sutton and Ive called him a **** on here more than once during the run of play in the game thread. Thats in the heat of the moment.
But blaming the ref is loser talk.
Its on us losing games.
That’s not the point, yes we are to blame for the loss but it doesn’t help when the ref give the better team the run of the ball.
Manly didn’t need all those penalties to win or all the 6 again.
plus we had 4 players on report for nothing and manly get none.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s not the point, yes we are to blame for the loss but it doesn’t help when the ref give the better team the run of the ball.
Manly didn’t need all those penalties to win or all the 6 again.
plus we had 4 players on report for nothing and manly get none.
I do hear you, I see it every week for the first 10 mins with him. Manly's fist try for example.
But
The better team will always get the rub of the green ( its not just us ) with the new rules.
Its the NRL and the way the game is officiated that is the problem.

We are ill disciplined. Every game he is calling out Thomo all game warning him for being offside. We cant see the defensive line on tv so I dont know if he is actually offside for most part.

If we played with dominance and vigor, I dont think wed be copping as many 6 again's for example.

I think we are just shit and Sutton is the least of things to winge about.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most of the 6 agains were for being inside the 10, refs will blow that all day. When you lose by 66 points and blaming the ref I think that's probably equivalent to getting in a car accident and blaming the seat covers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Were we horrible yesterday?

yes!

But I have absolutely NO doubt this pig took joy in giving Manly the leg up wherever he could to help them demoralise and kill us!

Please us this thread to take shreds of this *****.
Man you could see how upset he was when he had to review a couple of Manlys tries haha... Could tell through his body language so easily

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the 6 agains were for being inside the 10, refs will blow that all day. When you lose by 66 points and blaming the ref I think that's probably equivalent to getting in a car accident and blaming the seat covers
Doesn’t help if the seat covers had shit on them.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Man you could see how upset he was when he had to review a couple of Manlys tries haha... Could tell through his body language so easily
Yeah it's obvious he hates us. We lose no matter the ref yesterday but it's something that occurs to often to be a coincidence. He's a cheat and wants us to lose

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first 20 mins were reffed completed one sided. The turn over for the play the ball at the end got me. Happened all game both sides.
Yes, it takes a special kind of arsehole to make that call at 66-0, 15sec to go, on a lumbering forward 40-odd metres out.

I can’t remember the last time a side, apart from us, got done for 6-again on the 4th tackle. Gerry seems to deal at least one out to us every game he refs us.

We deserved the loss and deserved to be smashed, we played poor with a lot of inexperienced guys out there with no knowledge of how to combat it. But Fair reffing isn’t too much to ask for

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Gerard show, Jacks high shot was more of a shoulder wrap.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even when are at the top again, we will always be on the wrong end of the calls… as a doggie supporter I guess it’s just something you get used too..!!